Connie + Jason Club

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

What? how could they bring Jenny back? She's dead.

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )
Emma
Peach Cobbler

MandyStraussberg wrote:What? how could they bring Jenny back? She's dead.
Oh. I guess I never listened to that episode... Heheh.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Sameriazx wrote:
MandyStraussberg wrote:What? how could they bring Jenny back? She's dead.
Oh. I guess I never listened to that episode... Heheh.
Flashbacks can always be a thing. :P
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

ClaraOswald wrote:Do you realize how badly I wanted to write for AIO so all our C+J dreams could come true?

You have no idea
Me too!!!

Woody wrote:I think an interesting way for Connie and Jason to get together would be if Jason and Mitch ended up working together on a mission. Mitch starts joking about how he always considered Jason to be his competition for Connie's heart. Jason laughs it off at first, but slowly realizes his true feelings for Connie. Then Connie gets kidnapped by whomever Mitch and Jason are chasing. Jason heroically saves Connie, and Mitch dies somewhere along the way(Sorry, he deserves it after that Maureen heartbreak). The (evil) End. <3
That sounds like a great story! Especially the part where Jason saves Connie. (though I don't really wish death on anyone, even Mitch)

-- Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:26 am --

Has anyone seen the latest 2 Clubhouse magazines? Jason is in the Candid Conversations with Connie. They are AWESOME!!! Even if Kathy Buchanan wasn't intending anything by it, the stories give me hope. It's just what I was hoping when I started reading CCwC.

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
aragtaghooligan
Fudge Marble

I think they meant Whits grand daughter jenny who is not dead not his wife jenny.
Carene12
Vanilla

Hey i just got on ! I want connie and jason to get together, but i talk to the adventures in odyssey peaple and they said connie is not geting married ever!! That stinks dont you think??

Love.lathia.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

Would you want Connie getting married if that meant she had to leave the show?
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Carene12
Vanilla

Yes they need to get together.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Why is that?
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Carene12
Vanilla

That was a really good story.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Wait, what? What was a really good story?
Emma
Peach Cobbler

*sits quietly while the others also sit quietly.... no one does anything* Welp, my belief in Jonnie (Cason?) stands strong.
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

ClaraOswald wrote:Do you realize how badly I wanted to write for AIO so all our C+J dreams could come true?

You have no idea
If you tried to do that, they would either gag you or kick you off the team. (Or a cliff)
Just because you are hired, doesn't mean whatever you say goes. Unless you apply for "Boss".
I once saw a sign on a Whataburger that says "Hiring all Positions" So I was like Ooh! I want to apply for "Boss" :P
Which in that case, they wouldn't hire you ;) :P
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Connie G. wrote:

You have no idea
If you tried to do that, they would either gag you or kick you off the team. (Or a cliff)
Just because you are hired, doesn't mean whatever you say goes. Unless you apply for "Boss".
I once saw a sign on a Whataburger that says "Hiring all Positions" So I was like Ooh! I want to apply for "Boss" :P
Which in that case, they wouldn't hire you ;) :P
Way to crush someone's dreams. :(

I wish I could write for AIO too! Sigh. I know it won't happen but you can let us dream for a moment, can't you? I mean, it's fun to imagine things that you'd really like to happen--can you empathize? Even if you don't agree.

Listening to A Very Bassett Wedding today made me think of how extremely ecstatic I'd be if they decided to have Connie and Jason get married. I'd be euphoric. I can't even--it'd be so wonderful to have all my dreams come true! I'd die happy. You have no idea.

I've invested so much in this while writing that it seems as if it's actually happened. But it hasn't, like an alternate timeline. They've gone through so many things together--but at the same time, they're still just friends, oblivious to the feelings they'll have (maybe--I WILL hope till the last. No one can take that away from me. :noway:)

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I am the destroyer of this thread :yes:
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Sigh. I wish this thread could be a discussion of what could be--positive--instead of argument of what some think can't be--negative.

I want happiness and butterflies!

JASON AND CONNIE ARE BEAUTIFUL TOGETHER AND THAT IS THE END OF DISCUSSION.
sorry. I'm not very good at arguing or explaining my feelings. I just know what I feel. Others have a right to their opinion but it's WRONG

maybe I should just ignore the naysayers and immerse in the happy things.

They just want attention and arguing anyway. It tends to be guys more than girls that are negative toward this ship. I wonder why... Maybe because they don't like romance to begin with.

It's true that Jason doesn't like romance in fiction but he likes it while he's in it. :) [headcanon of course but I don't think he'd be otherwise]

Luke Evans
Caramel Crunch
Location: I'll be back on in five minutes, but if im not, read this message again.

No more Connie+Jason!
No more Connie+Jason!

Accordion to my calculations, 1 out of 10 people realized I changed one of my words with an instrument.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Okay, guys, I don't like to try to police what people say and where they say it, especially on a public forum. I'm a firm believer in free speech and in the idea that people shouldn't be coddled or led to "safe spaces". But this isn't about regressive nonsense like that; it's about good sense and good manners. If you have something negative to say about something, can you please make another thread to say it? Or post it in one that already exists?

It's one thing to make negative statements in a neutral thread (in this case, one that just asks you something like "what do you think of Connie and Jason as a pairing?"). It's one thing to make them in a negative thread (like the 101 Reasons Connie and Jason are NEVER Getting Married thread). It's quite another to make them in a positivity thread, like this one.

You don't have to like something. And this is a public forum, so you don't have to keep silent about disliking that thing. What you do have to do is be mindful of the people around you. I admit, there's no "rule" about this, so I'm not speaking as a mod. I'm speaking as someone who questions whether or not the fact that you can means that you should. So I would request that if you have negative opinions, express them in either neutral threads or explicitly negative threads, not in a thread where people are going to talk positively about things that they like. It doesn't contribute to discussion, it adds unnecessary negativity to a positive space, and it's not very considerate to people who just want to talk freely about something that they enjoy.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

THANK YOU Tiger. I mean there's enough anti-Jason/Connie out there with the "101 Reasons" thing that keeps going.

I wish there were people as active in the positive thread for JC as the negative ones. :(

Perhaps people don't feel as strongly for as against.

Except me, who's written thousands of words about them....I guess I have to be a true believer in order to keep writing about them. You can't write convincingly about something you're not convicted of.
The funny thing is, I was only casually in favor of JC before I started writing about their romance as an experiment. I've wholly convinced myself. :) If not others..... :(

Anyway, people are entitled to their opinions. Ruthlessly stomping on others' feelings with no thought of empathy is ....not nice.

I just wish there were people out there as passionate for Jason+Connie as me. *wallows in a lonely pool of self-pity*

GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

It's good Amerka, I'm here :) . *pulls Ameraka out of her self-pity*
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark