101 Reasons Connie and Jason are NEVER Getting Married

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

Yeah. That is low key creepy. This statement in its self-makes me want to root for Jasonnie...
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

That'd be like jokingly shipping Katrina and Buck. It's just- weird. Hardly comical.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
John Henry
Peach Cobbler

117. Connie thinks she knows about boys and girls (Naturally I Assumed). Will Jason accept that?
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

John Henry wrote:117. Connie thinks she knows about boys and girls (Naturally I Assumed). Will Jason accept that?
Yes, because Jason submits to Connie's needs and wants to comfort her all he can.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Woobou
Vanilla

Ratty tie? I love that tie!
Lime jello. Carburetors. Fresh stick anti-perspirant. Ant farms. Sea monkeys. Cheese.
Patterson
Strawberry

Speculation Time!
If Jason was eight during the last year of American involvement in the Vietnam War, he'd be 55 in real world time. If Connie was say 16 in 1987, she'd be 49 in real world time. But today Connie seems no older than her late 20's odyssey time (probably closer to early to mid twenties). Connie and Jason had at least a 6 year age gap back then and now their age gap has probably only increased due to Connie's strange aging. While Jason seems to aged slower than real world time, it doesn't seem nearly as slow as Connie's. I think the weird age gap makes it a bad ship despite the chemistry they seem to have. Also despite my loathing of the Jillian character, Jillian+Jason would be an even weirder ship because of not only the age gap, but also because she (presumably) doesn't have Connie's magic aging. Meaning, I think Jillian is actually in her twenties when Connie is in her twenties because of funky continuity. All of this is mere speculation, so feel free to draw your own conclusions.