Connie + Eugene

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!

Do you think this will EVER happen?

For sure!
No votes
Yes
6%
No
12%
WHY WOULD THEY DO SUCH A THING?!??!? :x
82%

Total votes: 33

Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

Connie + Eugene

Will this ever HAPPEN!!??? (mentioned in I Slap Floor)
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Umm... Eugene happens to be married. :?
Nothing.
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

not unless Katrina died which would be really sad.

But Mom used to always think they would get together and she was really disappointed when Eugene got married to Katrina. :)

My book, Justice Lost, is on Amazon Kindle: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JM1XFCI
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

She thought... Wow. I'm sure your mom is highly intelligent and all, but wow. Connie and Eugene being married would be a disaster second only to the atomic bombs.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Haha, she is highly intelligent. :) And she's not the only one who thought this, I believe. Sometimes fighting disguises strong chemistry beneath, or so I have heard.

Agent 86
Caramel Crunch

I kinda forgot that he is married....
This is a block of text. I'm not sure why I put this here, or why you are reading this. Well, I guess I should say something witty here.. I'm not going to, but you'll probably stick around just in case I change my mind. Um.. Running out of things to say.. Wait, you're still reading this? OK, that's too much, stop. Seriously, STOP.
Rebel.
http://blackgaardscastle.forumotion.com/
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

How does one 'forget that Eugene is married'?
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

One does not simply, "Forget Eugene is married."
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

I had to do it.
NateVONgreat
Cookies & Creme

Ameraka wrote: But Mom used to always think they would get together ....
What is it with moms? My mom always had the same idea.

Sandwiches are wonderful
Sandwiches are fine!
I like sandwiches, I eat them all the time!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

IF Katrina EVER died (AIO, you better not!) I really don't see Eugene and Connie being compatible with each other... I see Eugene and Connie being together like some people on this site see Jason and Connie being together. They would kill each other!!
I'm going with the thumbs down on this one.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Like Lexi said, "They would kill each other", kind of like two beta fish in one bowl....

I can see them together in, "I Slap Floor Land". But that's about it.
~Cowgirl Forever~
Chocolate Chip

Agreed they would kill each other for sure
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

Ha. Never going to happen. I never thought they had any chemistry in the first place, but granted, I found out about people shipping Connie and Eugene at like, 11. So I didn't know much then. xD Even now, I don't see it. And don't want to see it. xD
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Pound Foolish wrote:She thought... Wow. I'm sure your mom is highly intelligent and all, but wow. Connie and Eugene being married would be a disaster second only to the atomic bombs.

Hydrogen bombs are worse.
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Image

I had to do it.
I love that one.
Eugene and Connie are best friends. Period. They can't be more with out killing AIO.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

^ And the truth was spoken.
Wodfamchocsod
Cookies & Creme

Uhh...eugene is married. And this is a CHRISTIAN radio program. Eugene is not gonna cheat on Katrina for "Miss Kendall."
Girls just wanna have fun!
Ameraka
Fudge Marble

Cheat on? No. But I did read a fanfic one time where Katrina died and s Eugene was free to marry Connie...

Although I don't think something like that will happen, and I don't want it to. Especially after all the trouble Eugene and Katrina went through to get married. :) I believe Eugene loves Katrina very much.

ejmade
Caramel Crunch

^ Yes:) Katrina and Eugene are perfect for each other!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wut.

Just....wut?

Katrina and Eugene are meant to be, Connie and Eugene are just friends...good friends, yes, but still JUST friends. O_o
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~