Priscilla, will you be my Valentine?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Buck and Jules wouldn't be bad, but it would be destined to failure. Two toughies.... Eh no.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Buck and Olivia... Gabrielle...Or Jules? I'd say Olivia. Jules is too tough and survival focused to be for Buck. He's so sweet and gentlemanly, he's trying to reform, and Jules is too set in her ways for now... I feel Buck wouldn't go for her. Or me. I'm too... Sarcastic. And Pushy. Also loud. So no.

-- Sat May 23, 2015 11:17 am --
Blitz wrote:Buck and Jules wouldn't be bad, but it would be destined to failure. Two toughies.... Eh no.
I don't really see Buck as so tough, anymore. I mean he's a different type of tough now
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

GabrielleFandomGirl wrote:Buck and Olivia... Gabrielle...Or Jules? I'd say Olivia.
YAAASSS

Join the herd. :twisted:
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Why would Buck/Jules be here? Who invented it. Pound Foolish was the person who started the Buck/Jules thread.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Didi
Cookies & Creme

Barrett and Priscilla, Barrett and Priscilla. Forever. That is THE otp. Connie and Jeff too, but I'm just 100% Barrett and Priscilla fan. Not Cindy...she's too boring for him, it's Priscilla. :inlove:

-- Fri Sep 09, 2016 11:41 am --
Blitz wrote:Buck and Jules wouldn't be bad, but it would be destined to failure. Two toughies.... Eh no.
True, true.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Jared and Liz??? I don't see why this is a thing.... Even though Mandy pretty much ends up with Trent, I still like her and Jared, for that matter, Even Sarah is better for Jared then Liz. As for Alex, Him and Sarah are much better in my opinion. I just don't like Liz I guess.
*Finger guns aggressively*
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Monkeydude316 wrote:Jared and Liz??? I don't see why this is a thing.... Even though Mandy pretty much ends up with Trent, I still like her and Jared, for that matter, Even Sarah is better for Jared then Liz. As for Alex, Him and Sarah are much better in my opinion. I just don't like Liz I guess.
Mmmhm. Both Jared and Liz are stubborn people with loud personalities, I imagine their relationship would be a rocky one. :noway:
Trent and Mandy are beautifully and rightfully canon, and I don't think every single character needs to be shipped with another. While it's true a fictional romantic relationship can be both endearing and inspiring, having a spouse doesn't complete anyone's life or define their importance.
Last edited by GJFH on Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

I just really don't get the appeal of Mandy/Jared, but then again, I also just don't get the appeal of Jared himself. Never really cared for him all that much. I'm just not convinced that Mandy would really want to spend the rest of her life with Jared, of all people; it seems like the allure is "opposites attract" and "it would be hilarious" and that's about it.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

TigerShadow wrote: I'm just not convinced that Mandy would really want to spend the rest of her life with Jared, of all people

Yea me neither :lol: It's just a nice thought I guess. I just think out of all the kid characters Jared Interacted with Mandy was probably the nicest to Him( But she was nice to everyone I suppose). To be honest I really don't think it EVER would have gone into dating with I am perfectly Ok with. ( Not really one for that.) But if Jared had to end up with Someone. I would prefer Mandy. ( Or even Sarah)
TigerShadow wrote:but then again, I also just don't get the appeal of Jared himself. Never really cared for him all that much.
I respect that. I can see why people might not like Jared. But I really enjoy his theory's and antics. He is just A fun character to listen too.

Odyessy time is weird. Either Trent found a Time Machine or there is a Third Dewhite brother.
I don't hate Trent and Mandy. In fact I'm ok with it. It's just confusing.
*Finger guns aggressively*
truAIOfan
Cookies & Creme

Monkeydude316 wrote: But if Jared had to end up with Someone. I would prefer Mandy. ( Or even Sarah)
I think it would be funny if Jared ended up with Sarah!! \:D/ Especially since they never got along when they were together.
“Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.” -Corrie Ten Boom