Priscilla, will you be my Valentine?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Priscilla, will you be my Valentine?

Valntines time is here, and so it’s time for a new romantic topic. (Yes!) Some couples just faded into the mists, and some are still in Odyssey today but their future is in doubt. Here are some characters which we fondly imagine got hitched with or will be hitched with so and so.
Here’s a few to start us off:

Liz: Jared or Alex?
How come prospective love partners in AIO are often whacked for supposedly being immature (even Mitch!) but it’s so common to yearn for Liz to end up with Jared? Why can Jared escape childishness accusations? He’s one of the most childish characters in Odyssey legend. We all love him, yes, but a match for Liz he’s not. True romance enthusiasts prefer the idea of Alex. After all, Liz got a crush on him… and then it persisted. That. Is. Cute. Them dating would be the peak of adorable cupidity doviness.

Barrett: Priscilla or Cindy?
Cindy. Nuff said.

Jason: Monica, Connie, or Tasha?
Monica! Monica! Monica! He loves her. It’s over between Tasha and Jason. It would just be cheap wish-fulfillment to have them get together. Odyssey is touchingly sentimental, but it shouldn’t be Nicholas Sparks. Give it up, people.

So, what do you guys think? Let’s talk it up… celebrating the season of love with beautiful arguing!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Liz and Jared? No way! Lafolie!
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Agreed. If Liz married Jared... never mind. I don't even want to think about it.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Sage
Caramel Crunch

Haha...another 'seperation' might occur. What is it with Odyssey and 'seperating'. No one gets divoraced...probly so they can get them back together.
“It is one of the defects of my character that I cannot altogether dislike anyone who makes me laugh.”

Emily Rules!
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

i think jason and monica or connie should get married (monica if she became a christian) Connie needs to get married, so jason would be the perfect guy because he has said he wants to move to odyssey and then we wouldn't lose connie if they got married.
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

>_> <_<

Why does everyone want Jason to get with Connie?? -_-
ejmade
Caramel Crunch

i said monica or connie! but they go together well!!!
There's been an awakening. Have you felt it? the Dark side... and the Light
NinjaThrowingStar
Raspberry Ripple

I don't think Jason's the man for Connie...
And Jared and Liz was a joke right?
Who is Cindy again?? I don't really like Barret and Priscilla together though... they are to alike... it wouldn't make for an infesting drama.
What is forever..? I shall see you again. Just after the mist has faded and time has stopped, over on the other side. Enjoy your journey and I'll enjoy mine.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

No, it's not a joke, I'm afraid. I a lot of fans like the idea of Jared and Liz together.
Cindy is Jay's cousin. Why do you think Priscilla and Barrett are alike? Frankly, there's little or no similarity.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Priscilla is Barrett's true love. Any other opinion is Odysseyian Heresy.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

But why? He cares a great deal about Priscilla, but she's rather bland. I mean, what characteristics does she have? She showed a lot of promise in Stage Fright and The Amazing Loser. She was a fun flirt in Stage Fright, and flirt with a big heart in Loser. But but since then she's become less rounded since then rather than developing.
Cindy, by contrast, made only one episode, but showed a a great deal of fascinating. colorful character and heart. She laughed.She brought out a playfully clever wit in Barrett. She made Barrett childish in a sweetly likable way (crayon drawings) rather than a way that's just funny (video games, Club Kidchat). She revealed a tantalizingly sad background with a dead parent.
Cindy wins.
Yes, it would be nice to have Barrett end up with Priscilla... but only if Priscilla gets her act back together.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

How about Jared and Sarah!!
Proud K.R.E Member
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

Micky wrote:How about Jared and Sarah!!
I agree but they argued a lot and seemed to hate each other, so I don't know. Maybe Sarah and Alex?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

That would be funny!! But really...?
Proud K.R.E Member
Gooey98
Raspberry Ripple

Actually, I can totally see Sarah and Alex. Makes more sense to me than Liz and Alex or Sarah and Jared.
My David Crowder*Band website: http://dcbplus.weebly.com
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/WillLocatelli
My gaming YouTube: http://youtube.com/KingGrahamGaming
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

To be honest, Jared comes across to me as a single-for-life kind of guy. I just can't see him being in a relationship with anyone long-term.
Pound Foolish wrote:Yes, it would be nice to have Barrett end up with Priscilla... but only if Priscilla gets her act back together.
Word. Priscilla needs to have an episode to herself for character-developing purposes, in my opinion, regardless of whether or not she ends up with Barrett.

Personally (as I've mentioned elsewhere), I've grown semi-attached to Buck/Olivia. I cannot possibly explain why at the moment; the idea just appeals to me. I definitely want to see him interact with some of the other kids around town, at the very least.
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Priscilla have an episode all to herself. Maybe that could do it. If they are to use her at all in the future. But they seem to have dropped her.

Buck and Olivia. Buck and Olivia. Buck and Olivia!? I didn't even find Jay and Olivia that weird but this is too much. Too much I say. But oh well, nothing is certain but death and shipping.
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Pound Foolish wrote:Buck and Olivia. Buck and Olivia. Buck and Olivia!? I didn't even find Jay and Olivia that weird but this is too much. Too much I say. But oh well, nothing is certain but death and shipping.
don't judge me

I think I grew attached to it because I slowly developed a weird fondness for the Troubled But Cute reformed bad boy and the kind-and-compassionate-but-also-an-absolute-spitfire girl shipping trope. We have Kai and Jinora from Legend of Korra to thank for that one, methinks.

Nice reference. ;)
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

@TigerShadow You couldn't have said it better, I agree completely. I have heard some fans cheer for "Buck and Jules" and to be honest the very thought sickens me.

I have always liked Olivia...
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Mandy
Peach Cobbler

Tiger Shadow and Miss Friendship... I agree totally! I've always liked that prospect. :) And Buck and Jules together would sicken me too!!!

~Lady Mandy Knight of the
Order of Chrysostom in the
Court of the Debate Vampires~

MF: How much do you know about Helios?

Woody: Let's see. I know you survived her
drama, I know she's a danger to
society, I know she's a lie, I know
Belle is unfazed by her wrath, I
know she has ox horns, and I know
I should beware of her.

(And she is also my enemy. :evil: )