Does Marriage Really Change a Character?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Ha ha ha! You are absolutely right. But proper discipline is disputed. Connie deals mainly in things that can be generally agreed on without deeply bothering people. That's part of the key to her character.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Didi
Cookies & Creme

I haven't really noticed a change in Eugene when he got married. I do think though, that if Connie got married she would change. Some people don't think so, but I think it'd change her behavior and stuff. I know Jack and Joann didn't change, as they weren't major characters before their marriage really. If Whit got remarried...hmm! I don't think it'd change his character per say, but he'd probably have other priorities and responsibility because of his wife. I personally like Whit and Connie staying single. And Buck. Buck needs to stay single.
"I was born with white vans on"
"Vans weren't even popular when you were born"
K.R.E.