Connie and Mitch?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Same thing she said as before... ;)
Anyhow, if Connie married Jason, who is a lot older than her, though I guess that's not a big deal, she'd have ultimately the same problem with him she left Mitch over. They have very different personalities. Jason thrives on traveling, adventure, and, most of all, danger. Connie, as she explained to Mitch, finds no joy in the risking of her life. Jason sees danger as a very real threat, but also as a thrill.
The fact is, God only makes one other person out there that you are fully compatible with to the point you can literally become one with him/her. If that. Connie may not be called to marriage... on the other hand, it's hard to imagine she's not. She likes boys quite a bit, after all, having a very real interest in and dedication to love-based relationships. I doubt she'll ever become a nun. ;)
In any case, I doubt she'll ever marry Mitch. I mean, have you seen his socks!?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

connie needs to stay single! AIO would not be the same without the single connie (take it from me, i'm her) she would have to mature SO much she would be a different person, i mean, think how much eugene changed when he got married. do you REALLY want her to mature that much? she wouldn't be the funny connie we know now, she would be WAY different.
Doublem
Chocolate Chip

Connie_Kendall wrote:connie needs to stay single! AIO would not be the same without the single connie (take it from me, i'm her) she would have to mature SO much she would be a different person, i mean, think how much eugene changed when he got married. do you REALLY want her to mature that much? she wouldn't be the funny connie we know now, she would be WAY different.
Half of me agrees with you. Connie marrying anyone (whether it be Jason, Mitch, or even Wooton!) would totally change her character. But the other half of me is like, Noooo! Connie has to marry someone! It's her destiny! But then the question there would be who?
~Doublem

Act 4: 10-12
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

Wow this is an old topic. *revives it*
Obviously I agree with the fact that Connie isn't ever going to get married. Period.
But if she had to get married (IDK why she would) It would have to be Mitch. I don't care about Moureen, I am fine with pretending she never existed. Unfortunately, she does.
*Joins the Connie+Mitch club*
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games