Connie and Mitch?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Connie and Mitch?

I think Connie and Mitch will get married if the Connie and Wooton thing get's resolved. I mean they are perfect for each other. And I hope Eugene and Katrina have a baby too. Do you hope they get married?
Last edited by Katrina Meltsner on Fri May 18, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Remember the part where they said it wasn't God's will for them to get married?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

The Old Judge wrote:Remember the part where they said it wasn't God's will for them to get married?

I don't remember that.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
Jason
Cookies & Creme

In album 41, Connie and Joanne Allen take a trip to Washington and Connie surprises Mitch. she stays around for a while and then Mitch proposes (again). They almost get married, but Connie decides that the life of an FBI agent's wife isn't for her, but the FBI agent's life is definitely for Mitch. They decide that going separate ways is what God wants. (Great episodes by the way.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

That's what I am Praying for!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

I really really want them to get together
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

It would change their characters to much.
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

ya wootons right
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

It would be nice if Mitch stayed in the show, though.
Bart Rathbone
Strawberry

I still say jason and mitch should make a spy agency
Bart Rathbone

Haldir is the best
princessezo
Vanilla

I think Connie and Mitch should get married because they really like each other.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

princessezo wrote:I think Connie and Mitch should get married because they really like each other.
Oh? I was under the impression that Mitch really liked that other girl... The one he's engaged to.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Connie and Mitch aren't ever getting married :cry:... Unless his Wife dies and he quits the FBI job! Then him and Connie could have a Family!!! :D :D
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

Well it's to late now. He's already married Maureen. And he's gone.
Katerina Meltsner
Emily is ANNOYING
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Well what wouldn't be very good on a Chrsitian radio drama for Mitch to get divorced just to marry Connie! I've been taught in my family that marrige is supposed to last forever!
Connie_Kendall
Peanut Butter Cup

their characters would be really different, strange too. i'm kinda glad they didn't get married. i mean think about it for a moment, i mean, connie married :?: :?: :?: :?: that's how i think about it.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

In the latest official podcast, it discusses why they brought Mitch back. And it also states that the Mitch chapter is CLOSED and no more Mitch. The comment was also made that if Connie got married she'd be less relatable to the target age group same goes for Eugene and Katrina if they were to have kids. Makes sense to me..
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

My Mom thinks it's sad that they Broke Up in the first place even if it was GODS-WILL what Value is there in that? Braking Up isn't a The BEST thing you can do and with the whole thing that Characters can't have children cause it will "Change there Characters" Families are Important! :D Not trying to Upset you this is a Personal View.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

HannahJ, I agree perfectly with you. Well, with Connie, it would be nice for her to find a nice guy, date for a while, and eventually get married, but not for a couple years at least. But with Eugene and Katrina, I am behind you 100%. Families are important, and what's a family without kids? I mean it's Focus on the Family, not Focus on the Husband and Wife Who Can't Have Kids Because It Would Change Their Character Too Much. Katrina would make a good mother, as we saw with Buck, and it would teach Eugene lessons such as patience, unconditional love, and the value of discipline. And, hey, a Meltsner baby would just be fun!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:HannahJ, I agree perfectly with you. Well, with Connie, it would be nice for her to find a nice guy, date for a while, and eventually get married, but not for a couple years at least. But with Eugene and Katrina, I am behind you 100%. Families are important, and what's a family without kids? I mean it's Focus on the Family, not Focus on the Husband and Wife Who Can't Have Kids Because It Would Change Their Character Too Much. Katrina would make a good mother, as we saw with Buck, and it would teach Eugene lessons such as patience, unconditional love, and the value of discipline. And, hey, a Meltsner baby would just be fun!
Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that!