Connie and Mitch?

If it ships, it fits! Think Jennie is a match made in heaven? Think Jason and Tasha are meant to be? Here's where to discuss your OTP!
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

Of course, but they won't. Period.
862 comments and counting...
ImageLeader of the Quadruple T and Double C Club.

Check out 1 of the S.S.'s most popular topics: Ruin a Wish

Emily's Okay...
Rosy
Cookie Dough

The Old Judge wrote:HannahJ, I agree perfectly with you. Well, with Connie, it would be nice for her to find a nice guy, date for a while, and eventually get married, but not for a couple years at least. But with Eugene and Katrina, I am behind you 100%. Families are important, and what's a family without kids? I mean it's Focus on the Family, not Focus on the Husband and Wife Who Can't Have Kids Because It Would Change Their Character Too Much. Katrina would make a good mother, as we saw with Buck, and it would teach Eugene lessons such as patience, unconditional love, and the value of discipline. And, hey, a Meltsner baby would just be fun!
I agree with you, but maybe if Connie gets married, they should bring Lindsey back (Best of Enemies ). I think Eugene would be a great father, remember in A Licence to Drive, how he starts cooing "E equals mc squared" ;)
꿈. 희망. 전진.
C-guy
Fudge Marble
Location: ►On the Lost island running from Rapid Rabbits Rashly Rushing Rapidly at me‼◄

GET OVER IT‼ They, are, not, getting, married. Period.

Emily's Okay...
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I understand why people wanted connie and mitch to get married i used to be like that but it would be kind of weird having connie married. however i agree that eugene and katrina should have kids.....
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
C-guy
Fudge Marble

I want them to get married so badly, but their not. I've accepted it.

Emily's Okay...
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

C-guy wrote:I want them to get married so badly, but their not. I've accepted it.
It's sad, but true.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

this question is kinda useless now, for obvious reasons. Now it's just an excuse to whine. So... WHINE, RAVE,WHINE!!!! :) But seriously, it's truly sad Connie and Mitch are separated. And for WHAT!?!? A stupid FBI Agent who almost killed Eugene and likes opera!!!! >:( lol
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
brittany k
Peanut Butter Cup

I think mitch needs to come back and marry connie! And them have kids!

What about u guys? Do y'all want mitch to come back and marry connie and them have kids?
I'm a crazy gal! :)
I love life! :)
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I really don't think that Mitch and Connie are that compatable.... I think Jason would be better for her!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Jason!? BA HA HA HA! Cough... a very legitimate and reasonable opinion, Liz'alike.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I assume you don't agree with me... But, I will forgive you! ;) lol What is your opinion on Mitch and Connie PF?
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Nope, he married Maureen, and while some find her evil, I think that she is fine. Mitch is gone forever, I'm pretty sure.

Also, I feel that marrying off Connie would change her too much. I'm not saying that her having a love interest wouldn't be funny, but I feel that Connie should stay single for a lot longer.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I was SUPER-DUPER excited when my sis called and told me that Mitch had come back. I ran over to the computer, listen to the episode, as happy as could be when....."I'm marrying, too, Connie!" I was like WHAT?!?! How could Mitch do this? How could he be marrying someone besides Connie?!?! So, this episode ruined Album 55 for me, and now I pretend it never happened. Maureen is EVIL!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Mitch and Connie? It won't happen. Connie acted kind of love-sick. And silly when Mitch was around. So no. When FOTF finishes something like that, it's over.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I agree with Joy. I don't know why everyone wants them to get married. It's not that big of a deal. :roll:
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

Mitch and Connie are perfect for each other! All of you Maureen :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil: - Oops, I just said a bad word! So anyways, You, You know who haters, we know we're all hoping that Mitch will Break off their engagement and marry Connie!
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Mitch is gone forever. Kathy Buchanan said so. Connie should be with Jason.
^^ Props to Belle ^^
GabrielleFandomGirl
Fudge Marble

NOT! She said the same thing long time ago and you know what happened,............
"What-ever."- Pound Foolish

E.R.K.

"Why are you cutting a table with a chainsaw...?"
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Mr and Mrs Jason Whitaker! That sound so nice! (The "Mrs" is Connie of course)
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

gablerbage8 wrote:NOT! She said the same thing long time ago and you know what happened,............
Yes, but when he came back she said she made him leave FOREVER.
^^ Props to Belle ^^