AIO Quote Game

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Yeah okay that was pretty easy :mrgreen:
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

"How do you spell 'fatula'?"
"F, A—"
"Slow down!"

:twisted: Figure this one out.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Bart and Rodney in Sticks and Stones? I haven't heard that in a long time.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:Bart and Rodney in Sticks and Stones? I haven't heard that in a long time.
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!! Oh my goodness, you got that one! :clap: :clap:
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

:D
"Music is like that, I guess."
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 10:09 am
"Music is like that, I guess."
It's been a while. Can you give us a hint?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Here's some lines before and after:
"There's something about her talent that touches lives in a way that only music can, in a way my preaching can't."
"Music is like that, I guess. I'll bet she's been playing a long time."
Patterson
Strawberry

Hmm. From the extra lines you gave us, I'd guess that it's Olivia and Wilson talking but I have no clue what episode.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

greatkindheartedbush wrote:
Thu Jan 27, 2022 6:44 pm
Hmm. From the extra lines you gave us, I'd guess that it's Olivia and Wilson talking but I have no clue what episode.
No, it wasn't them. Since this quote is quite obscure, I'm going to give out several hints:

1. It's an episode found in the range Albums 16-18
2. The quote was said in one of Whit's Inventions. This episode is the invention's second appearance on the show.
3. This episode was the first appearance of a kid character

The quote is actually pretty random and near impossible to guess, so I apologize for the difficulty and hold up in the game. :anxious:
Patterson
Strawberry

Thanks for the extra hints. It's Courtney Vincent in "For Thine is the Kingdom."
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

:clap: 🎉 Yes! And now the game may proceed. Your turn! :D
Patterson
Strawberry

"It's about the way people are saturated. We think we should be indefensive, but we're really supposed to depend on and trust each other and stuff."
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Agh! I know I've heard that line quite recently! It's going to drive me crazy until I figure it out.
(will probably take me several guesses)
First guess: Traci Needlemeyer in "Emotional Baggage"
Patterson
Strawberry

No, it wasn't her.

I was looking for a line that was a little goofy, but hopefully wouldn't be too easy to guess.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Hmm.
Curt Stevens in "It Takes Integrity"?
Patterson
Strawberry

No it wasn't Curt.
Patterson
Strawberry

Mind if I give some hints to keep the game going? Feel free to use any of these you would like. Not an I Slap Floor, I promise.

Hard hint:
The Episode has Courtney Vincent in it.
Medium hint:
Overpriced Mother's Day card
Easy hint(the most iconic line from the episode):
I like pants.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I've got it now! Thanks for the hints. I only looked at the hard and medium hints.
It was Charles in Poetry in Slow Motion. Or at least I'm pretty sure.
Patterson
Strawberry

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sun Apr 03, 2022 3:14 pm
It was Charles in Poetry in Slow Motion.
Yes! Your turn.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

"And she has to put on this pink lotion that makes her look like a piece of chewed-up bubble gum."
"Sick..."

(Let me know if anyone wants hints)