AIO Quote Game

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:58 pm
"And she has to put on this pink lotion that makes her look like a piece of chewed-up bubble gum."
"Sick..."
I think I know this one! Is it Artie Powell in "...The Last Shall Be First"?
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Thu Apr 07, 2022 10:18 pm
ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Apr 06, 2022 2:58 pm
"And she has to put on this pink lotion that makes her look like a piece of chewed-up bubble gum."
"Sick..."
I think I know this one! Is it Artie Powell in "...The Last Shall Be First"?
Correct! Your turn.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Give this one a try:

"Overcoming obstacles with outrageous optimism! That's what we're all about, right?"

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

Polehaus53 wrote:
Sun Apr 17, 2022 11:49 am
Give this one a try:

"Overcoming obstacles with outrageous optimism! That's what we're all about, right?"
Connie in Do or Diet?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Patterson wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 10:17 pm
Connie in Do or Diet?
Nope, but Connie is a main character in the episode. Here's a hint, it's from a relaunch episode.

jubihm09
Vanilla

Polehaus53 wrote:
Give this one a try:

Is it "A...is for Attitude" ?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

jubihm09 wrote:
Tue May 10, 2022 2:38 pm
Is it "A...is for Attitude" ?
Nope, not "A...is for Attitude". But the quote is from an episode pertaining to attitude.

jubihm09
Vanilla

Polehaus53 wrote:
Give this one a try:

Okay this might be another bad guess, but is it Around the Block?
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

jubihm09 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:07 am
No, not "Around the Block". Try guessing the speaker as well.

Here's another hint: Penny is in this episode.

jubihm09
Vanilla

Polehaus53 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 6:17 pm
jubihm09 wrote:
Wed May 18, 2022 9:07 am
No, not "Around the Block". Try guessing the speaker as well.

Here's another hint: Penny is in this episode.

I think I'm out of guesses lol
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Give this one a try:

It is one of the members of the happiness group Penny goes to in "Happy Hunting."
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Mon May 30, 2022 3:29 pm
It is one of the members of the happiness group Penny goes to in "Happy Hunting."
That is absolutely correct! :clap:

Anyone else who wants a turn may proceed, since it has been more than 48 hours since mine was solved. :)

Patterson
Strawberry

"Ryan's right, it's not a big deal. I'm wearing the socks!"

Edited August 6th. Originally, I didn't want to make the quote too easy so I left out the character that was mentioned. I looked at it again today and realized that made it way too hard. Sorry.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Patterson wrote:
Mon Jun 13, 2022 11:12 am
"Ryan's right, it's not a big deal. I'm wearing the socks!"

Edited August 6th. Originally, I didn't want to make the quote too easy so I left out the character that was mentioned. I looked at it again today and realized that made it way too hard. Sorry.
Thanks for the hint! I at first thought it was "You're Two Kind" because of Eugene's jeweled clothing. I think it's Pete in "The Owlnapping."
Patterson
Strawberry

You got it! Your turn.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

"What's making that sound?"
"None of your beeswax!"
jubihm09
Vanilla

Is it a glass darkly?
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

jubihm09 wrote:
Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:13 pm
Is it a glass darkly?
Yes! Now you need to name the two people who said the lines.
jubihm09
Vanilla

rodney and trent?
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Correct! Your turn.