Mafia - SS Road Trip Pandemonium

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Mafia - SS Road Trip Pandemonium

New mafia game!!

Join us for a family road trip!! The SS bus will be taking off soon, so pack your bags and grab your friends as we take off on a tour around the country!!

This mafia game will feature the following roles:

Mafia
Doctor
Bulletproof Member
Spy
Inspector
Regular Citizen

Signups last until November 30th!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Rosy
Cookie Dough

I'm in!
꿈. 희망. 전진.
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I'm in
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Is this a reference to that one old thread?

In any case, I'm in. :p
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

I am in :jason
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

shnoodlec. wrote:Is this a reference to that one old thread?

In any case, I'm in. :p
Indeed it is!
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

I'll join!
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I'm in!
*Finger guns aggressively*
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

*agressively packs comic books and sleeping bag* I'm so ready for this.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

*Throws backpack over shoulder*
I'm in.
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I’ll play! \:D/
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Connie G.
Peach Cobbler

shnoodlec. wrote:Is this a reference to that one old thread?
That's what I was thinking :P We ran that one in to the ground after like 20 pages XD

I'll try to play too but I may forget about it :( Feel free to remind me on other places*
Strength for today, and bright hope for tomorrow.

"Why does Connie shower all of the time?" ~CGM_Games
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Welp, I should have known better to try to start a game this close to Christmas.

80% of my job's business is done during Christmas time, in addition to my family's store and and all the other Christmas things.

I will plan to restart this sometime in January - I will pm each of you when the time comes to start to confirm that you would like to play.

If anyone else is interested in possibly playing, just post here and I will pm you when the time comes!
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Belle wrote:Welp, I should have known better to try to start a game this close to Christmas.

80% of my job's business is done during Christmas time, in addition to my family's store and and all the other Christmas things.

I will plan to restart this sometime in January - I will pm each of you when the time comes to start to confirm that you would like to play.

If anyone else is interested in possibly playing, just post here and I will pm you when the time comes!
No worries, Belle! I hope you have a wonderful December and Christmas. <3 :)
Woody
Cookies & Creme

I'll play when it gets started in January =) Can I also get a reminder PM?

"You'll never be far, I'm keeping you near, inside of my heart, you're here." ~Owl City, Gold
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Belle wrote:Welp, I should have known better to try to start a game this close to Christmas.

Gotcha.
*Finger guns aggressively*
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

I'll play. So you'll pm us when it starts?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Are there any plans for rebooting this?
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I don't know
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Tea Ess wrote:Are there any plans for rebooting this?
Yes - thank you for reminding me!

I hope to open it up for signups within the next couple weeks.