Space Renegades RP

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Blitz
Moose Tracks

Space Renegades RP

Saren SpaceWalker docked his ship in the massive space port that used to be JFK. Entering the atmosphere has been a peace of cake. Well, the military was expecting him so if they did notice him, they wouldn't even breathe a word of it. Well that and the fact that they had no A class ships out in space now. Even if they engaged him, he probably could hack the AI that controlled the land defenses. He yawned. Being one of the top ten assassins in the world was quite fun. Everyone gave you lee way. Well now he had a meeting to get to.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Faye Castor nonchalantly tossed a couple of credits on the counter and grabbed her ice cream cone. She enjoyed a simple chocolate cone while she checked her portscreen to make sure her ship, the Dreamtreader, was locked up in the bay. She tucked her screen into the pocket of her cargo pants and weaved her way through the crowd. Though she was one of the most lethal persons on Earth, her current disguises of colored contacts, hair dye, and a small face mold along with a change in usual gait and a look of impatience kept her identity sealed as she stepped around the tourist crowd around the famous military base. She noted the appearance of another assassin in full armor--clearly not going for secret look, natural to Faye-- once she gained clearance into the base.

"Morning, Spacewalker," she carelessly tossed his name out, wondering if he'd recognize her by her voice. He was walking imperiously with a small grin playing on his face, and Faye recognized the cocky look of a power-fed beast.
Last edited by Emma on Thu Jan 19, 2017 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Wolfgang Von Startrak strolled through the hangar, glancing around at the various ships and pilots that filled it. His own ship, The Silver Shadow, was docked nearby. He wore his usual black cloak and monocle, the latter also functioning as a miniature computer. Using it, he double-checked the security system on his ship to make sure no one had tripped it, and continued to make his way through the hangar, on his way to a meeting with an American military commander. He smirked. Despite being one of the most important and high-ranking Renegades, he'd managed to see to it that no one in the military had a clue that he might even be connected with them. He'd managed to slip through all their radars, maintaining his guise as a diplomat from what-used-to-be Canada. Secrecy must just have been an art that he'd mastered. The only thing they ever wondered about was how someone as young as him managed to be important enough that one of their commanders was meeting with him. He glanced at his reflection in the silver coat of a starship. He was young, but he looked younger, as if he hadn't aged a day since his father died. Well, now was no time to reflect; he was here on business.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Jax Starrus parked his ship The Legend into the same spacestation as his adopted brother Wolfgang Von Startrak. However, when his brother smirked, he stared in amazment. And instead of getting younger like his brother did, he grew three years older. He, like his brother, slipped through all the radars. But suddenly, he got sucked up by a portal, and thats where he is now.
screeeeeeeee
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Luke was watching D.C., ready to drop the bomb. He dropped it and D.C. blew up in a glorious fashion.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Blitz
Moose Tracks

OOC: Agent, no blowing up anything big without some plot setup. So reverse that.

Saren took one look at her. "Faye."
Eh what was she like in rankings? Some where in the twenties. Not that he really cared. He had business to do. "Morning and goodbye. Don't have time for chit chat."
Saren have a charming (fake) smile and walked away. He was more annoyed that some one had talked to him rather than carefully avoiding him. Oh well, he was needed to collect his money. Soon he found himself inside of the office of a captain in the Navy, his current liaison.
Debate Vampire

Everyone (Blitz doesn't count) fears ninjas, except for one: I, Ninjahunter

Can you change me from the monster you made me? Monster: Starset
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Faye grinned. He brushed her off. Imagine that. She pivoted on her heel and headed to her board room, where she was assigned her next target. She was rather surprised by the name listed but was almost pleased.
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

"Name?"
"Wolfgang Von Startrak. The captain is expecting me."
Wolfgang pulled out his ID, and the guard nodded. "This way."
The young Renegade walked through the sliding door. Everything was proceeding precisely according to plan. This meeting would benefit the Renegades greatly if things continued to progress the same way.

As he made his way to the meeting room, Wolfgang passed a man in the hall. His was a face he hadn't seen in years.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Luke saw Wolfgang and asked if they had any bounties.
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Jack, who was trapped in the Ghost Zone, battled several phantoms to escape.
screeeeeeeee
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Faye turned on her heel, plans already running through her mind on how to eliminate her next target, heading towards the board room, a meeting in progress. She opened the door and met the eye of each Renegade as she passed. She took her assigned seat, noting Spacewalker's empty chair four rows over. To miss a Renegade meeting without good excuse was treason.

OOC: Please just roll with this plot, Blitz. if you don't then this whole thing will be a flop and end before it starts.
EnderWarrior36
Strawberry

Suddenly, a portal opened so Jack could escape the dimension and back into the universe he met up with Faye and Saren.
screeeeeeeee
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Luke met up with Faye, Saren, and someone with green skin he had never heard of.. "Who are you?" Luke responded, and the mystery man said his name was Jack.

Last bumped by Shadow on Wed Jun 27, 2018 4:11 pm.