Page 5 of 7

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 3:02 pm
by Belle
Katie10 wrote:OK I am going to do one because it has been over a mouth is that ok? Well here it is

Who sitting in my chair? I know I know __ ___ in your chair. Good boy get the treat.
Ahem, please refer to my earlier post.

This quote needs to be guessed before anyone else posts any new quotes:
GJFH wrote:"I can fix that."

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:13 pm
by Katie10
Belle wrote:
Katie10 wrote:OK I am going to do one because it has been over a mouth is that ok? Well here it is

Who sitting in my chair? I know I know __ ___ in your chair. Good boy get the treat.
Ahem, please refer to my earlier post.

This quote needs to be guessed before anyone else posts any new quotes:
GJFH wrote:"I can fix that."
ok sorry. toy story buzz?

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:01 pm
by Belle
Katie10 wrote:
GJFH wrote:"I can fix that."
ok sorry. toy story buzz?
Pretty sure that isn't correct.

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 7:20 pm
by GJFH
Belle wrote:
Katie10 wrote:
GJFH wrote:"I can fix that."
ok sorry. toy story buzz?
Pretty sure that isn't correct.
Nope :D

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 9:46 pm
by Katie10
Ok Barbie?

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 10:31 pm
by TigerShadow
Sam, from Holes.

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 2:02 am
by GJFH
TigerShadow wrote:Sam, from Holes.
Yes, ma'am. :)

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:17 pm
by TigerShadow
Someone else can have my turn. :)

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Wed Sep 06, 2017 7:14 pm
by Katie10
I'll take it that okay?

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:36 pm
by Kathy0
go ahead, she said yah could

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:33 am
by Shadow
"Nope, only cheese."

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:12 pm
by ccurlin
Easy! Toy Story 1!

This one is really easy to: "It's never gonna happen ladies" :P

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:01 pm
by AuntSarah
Lefou-beauty and the beast! \:D/

next one!! this quote cracks me up every time

''you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity'' :P

-- Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:07 pm --
Katie10 wrote:OK I am going to do one because it has been over a mouth is that ok? Well here it is

Who sitting in my chair? I know I know __ ___ in your chair. Good boy get the treat.
isn't this one from the the emperor's new groove? Kronk said it and it was Yzma in the chair?
that was one of my favorite movies growing up!

but was this one never answered? or did i miss read something?

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 6:30 pm
by Shadow
My quote isn't from Toy Story, so wrong answer.

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:37 pm
by Katie10
AuntSarah wrote:Lefou-beauty and the beast! \:D/

next one!! this quote cracks me up every time

''you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity'' :P

-- Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:07 pm --
Katie10 wrote:OK I am going to do one because it has been over a mouth is that ok? Well here it is

Who sitting in my chair? I know I know __ ___ in your chair. Good boy get the treat.
isn't this one from the the emperor's new groove? Kronk said it and it was Yzma in the chair?
that was one of my favorite movies growing up!

but was this one never answered? or did i miss read something?
no it was not so it is your turn your is I know it its its Ratatouille? But I mean my one didn't really count but is my word spelled right?

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:39 pm
by AuntSarah
[/quote] no it was not so it is your turn your is I know it its its Ratatouille?

nope but that's a good guess!

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 9:26 pm
by Scientific Guy
Is the:
''you are a sad, strange little man, and you have my pity''
...Quote still active? Because Buzz Lightyear says it at the Dinoco gas station in Toy Story.

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:40 pm
by Shadow
My quote is still active, no one guessed it correctly. The quote was, "Nope, only cheese."

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:13 pm
by AuntSarah
the toy story quote was right! it was buzz!

Re: Disney Quote Game

Posted: Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:29 pm
by Belle
AuntSarah wrote:the toy story quote was right! it was buzz!
According to google, it actually isn't..