Disney Quote Game

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

I don't think it matters when it is a month between posts?
Proud K.R.E Member
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

No, the time limit rule only applies if no one has posted a new quote. Since a quote was posted, it should have been answered before a new one was posted.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
MnM
Raspberry Ripple

Buzz Lightyear. Toy Story 1. :)
.... if we are continuing on with the new quote from Kaida. :P
Mickey
Peach Cobbler

Whoops sorry :oops:
Proud K.R.E Member
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Here's one.

"She'll be simply mad about you. Simply mad."
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

I know it's from Alice and Wonderland...is it the Cheshire Cat?
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Novatom wrote:I know it's from Alice and Wonderland...is it the Cheshire Cat?
Yes that is correct. :)
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Novatom
Raspberry Ripple

"I have a big head, and little arms! I'm just not sure how well this plan was thought through."
17:39<Novatom>: I'm in another boat. A boat of people who don't know what everyone's talking about. A boat that is sinking.
17:40<Sameriazx>: oh no... here we go again...
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Tiny the Dinosaur, from Meet the Robinsons! I love that movie. ^_^

"I thought she was speakin' in tongues or somethin'!"
it's not about 'deserve'. it's about what you believe. and i believe in love
Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Gideon Grey from Zootopia. (love that line :) )
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Paula
Peach Cobbler

Since Baron hasn't went...I'm reviving this thread with a quote =D

“You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.”
Fast & Jelly are at it again. This time they face the evil fast clickers. Can fast be faster? Is Jelly too slow to turn them into jelly? Find out this week on Fast & Jelly! --> Penguin
"update your signature, Paperclip's term ended ages ago" -Swah
Happy now?
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Paula wrote:Since Baron hasn't went...I'm reviving this thread with a quote =D

“You control your destiny — you don’t need magic to do it. And there are no magical shortcuts to solving your problems.”
I'm gonna guess someone from Brave, probably Merida.

Ok this is a hard one, "Believe me, bad as I've been ma, you're for a pleasant surprise, I've wasted time, I've wasted me, so say I'm slow for my age, a late bloomer, ok I agree!"
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Unless you've guessed the quote, you can't post a new one; we all need to guess Paula's quote first, then we move on to another. :)
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

TigerShadow wrote:Unless you've guessed the quote, you can't post a new one; we all need to guess Paula's quote first, then we move on to another. :)
Oh really? Ok. I seem to mess up on these games alot... I'm not very good at them. :?
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Paula's quote was from Brave. Penny got it right.

But Penny's quote is from a song.. from a musical version.. not even the movie. Does that count? I don't really know. Haven't played here in a while. But it's from Aladdin the musical..

"I'd love to help, but I've, um, lost my mind! LOST MY MIND! You haven't found it, have you? My missing piece? My primary memory circuit?"
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Kaida wrote:Paula's quote was from Brave. Penny got it right.

But Penny's quote is from a song.. from a musical version.. not even the movie. Does that count? I don't really know. Haven't played here in a while. But it's from Aladdin the musical..

"I'd love to help, but I've, um, lost my mind! LOST MY MIND! You haven't found it, have you? My missing piece? My primary memory circuit?"
Correct! Well done! I feel like yours is probably from Alice and Wonderland or Reck It Ralph but I have no clue who said it.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

My guess would be Treasure Planet? Being it has robots. But I'v never seen that so no clue here either.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

B.E.N. said it on Treasure Planet!
before I do mine I need to ask a question can it be DreamWorks or dose it have to be Disney?
Aha suh dude
TigerShadow
Mocha Jamocha

Well, it is the Disney Quote Game, so yes, it has to be Disney. ;)
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

oh ok

''It's a good look for you, Buster. The garbage adds some class''
Aha suh dude