Disney Quote Game

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntSarah wrote:oh ok

''It's a good look for you, Buster. The garbage adds some class''
The Lady and the Tramp 2. Said by Angel.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

Yes! :clap:
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntSarah wrote:Yes! :clap:

"Why is it, whenever we meet, I end up bleeding?" :inlove:
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Aha suh dude
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

AuntSarah wrote:The Hunchback of Notre Dame?
Yes! Though I think you need to list the character speaking...you're on the right track ;) .

AuntSarah
Caramel Crunch

hmmm....I don't remember who said it :anxious: i watched it sooo long ago I don't remember there names just the lines

does anyone else remember??!!
Aha suh dude
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

It was Phoebus. He said it when Esmerelda was caring for him after he got shot with an arrow in the left shoulder. :anxious: I'm a big fan...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

PennyBassett wrote:It was Phoebus. He said it when Esmerelda was caring for him after he got shot with an arrow in the left shoulder. :anxious: I'm a big fan...
It is Phoebus :) . I've seen the movie over a hundred times, it's always been one of my favourites.

Baron von Odyssey
Cookies & Creme

Since no one appears to have posted in months, I'll just post one. Hope no one minds.

"Could there be a downside to this?"

Guess that. if you can.
"Greetings. Name's Baron Von Odyssey. My card."
(Card: [Baron von Odyssey - writer, book lover, fairytale enthusiast, and AIO fan])
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My posts are awesome! You wanna know why?
BECAUSE I'M BATMAN!!
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Is it ok if I post another one? Because it seems like no one knows this one. Its a little short.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

That's fine with me!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

I just wanna make sure its ok with Belle, I have one in mind :D
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Kathy0 wrote:I just wanna make sure its ok with Belle, I have one in mind :D
If no one has posted a new quote in 48 hours, anyone may post a quote. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Ok thanks :D

"They popped out of the snow like daisies"
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Kathy0 wrote:Ok thanks :D

"They popped out of the snow like daisies"
Mushu, from Mulan.

Kathy0
Cookies & Creme

Correct! Your turn.
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

"I can fix that."

Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I will just do a new quote
"Nope, just cheese!
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I will just do a new quote
"Nope, just cheese!
Erm, the current quote needs to be guessed before a new quote can be put up, sorry.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

OK I am going to do one because it has been over a mouth is that ok? Well here it is

Who sitting in my chair? I know I know __ ___ in your chair. Good boy get the treat.