Guess The Episode

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Patterson
Strawberry

Yep! Your turn.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Try this one (Hopefully the clues aren't too obscure):

1. Strawberries
2. Flashlight
3. Golden Rule
4. Radio
5. Business
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

I'm pretty sure it's A Cheater Cheated.
This is from memory so these quotes might be a little off.
Kid: "I'm allergic to strawberries!"
Bart: "But it's the only kind(of milkshake) I know how to make. Would you like it without strawberries?"
Kid: "Yes please."
*Bart reaches hand in to take out strawberries.*
Kid: "Eww! Your fingers were in it!"
Bart *annoyed*: "Picky, Picky."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Patterson wrote:
Thu Feb 24, 2022 12:45 am
I'm pretty sure it's A Cheater Cheated.
"A Cheater Cheated" is absolutely correct! :clap:

It is now your turn.

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Patterson
Strawberry

It's fun trying to make these hard.
1. Tom Riley
2. Connellsville
3.broken glass
4.hitchhiking
5."There's a hole in the bottom of the sea"
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Is it All's Well With Boswell?
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Patterson
Strawberry

Yes! Your turn.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Here's a pretty easy one:
1. Class
2. Melville
3. Dickens
4. Nicknames
5. Petition
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Patterson
Strawberry

How to Sink A Sub?
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Correct! Your turn.
Patterson
Strawberry

1. Burger World
2.1973 Ford Pinto
3.Jimmy Barclay
4.A private plane
5.fishhooks hat
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

I think that is Pokenberry Falls, R.F.D., Part 1.
Patterson
Strawberry

Yep, that's it.
Your turn.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

1. Bike lock
2. Crosswalk
3. Hospital
4. Therapy
5. Room of Consequence
And for an added bonus, this episode is the same episode my quote from the AIO Quote game is from. :o
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Is it "For Thine is the Kingdom"?

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Yes, that's it!
(and I should have posted this earlier, but for some reason, it didn't click in my mind when I saw your guess that I had to answer you and say you were right :lol: )