Jason and Tasha's word game!

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Here's an easy one:
prdnmcnyrpttht
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Here's an easy one:
prdnmcnyrpttht
"Pardon me, can you repeat that?" -several people in For Trying Out Loud
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Thu Jul 08, 2021 6:29 pm
Polehaus53 wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 8:47 pm
Here's an easy one:
prdnmcnyrpttht
"Pardon me, can you repeat that?" -several people in For Trying Out Loud
You are absolutely correct! :clap: It is now your turn. :yes:

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Mybyshldtrythhrndd
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Ah, yes, quite easy; it is: “Maybe you should try the horn, Dad.”-Jimmy Barclay in “Family Vacation, Part 1”.

Alright, here’s one. Give it a try! :twisted:
mntgrdngnmmnntrglctcssssnththppnstlklkgrdngnm

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

:twisted: Ok, then.
"I'm not a garden gnome! I'm an intergalactic assassin...that happens to look like a garden gnome!" -Jay Smouse in The Ties that Bind, part 2 or 3, I can't remember.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 10:27 pm
:twisted: Ok, then.
"I'm not a garden gnome! I'm an intergalactic assassin...that happens to look like a garden gnome!" -Jay Smouse in The Ties that Bind, part 2 or 3, I can't remember.
Yep, it's from The Ties that Bind, Part 2, that is absolutely correct! :clap:
It is now your turn.

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Feel like this is going to be an easy one... :oops:
btgrndpwrppdmyrmndcttpndthntfltmchmchwrs
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sat Oct 02, 2021 3:33 pm
Feel like this is going to be an easy one... :oops:
btgrndpwrppdmyrmndcttpndthntfltmchmchwrs
Not easy at all, at least to me. :anxious:

bt ground p wrapped my remind cttpnd then to float mch much worse

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Fri Oct 08, 2021 4:29 pm
bt ground p wrapped my remind cttpnd then to float mch much worse
Here's what you got right:

btgrndp wrapped my rmncttpnd then tfltmch much worse
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Now I've got it. The correct sentence is: "but grandpa wrapped my arm in duct tape and then it felt much, much, worse." -Alex Jefferson in "Relatively Annoying". \:D/

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Correct! Go ahead.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Here's one. Not sure if it's too easy or not.

jstbrngbckyrrcptwhnvrthscndtsdyfthmnthfllsnthfftnth

djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Sat Oct 23, 2021 12:49 pm
Here's one. Not sure if it's too easy or not.

jstbrngbckyrrcptwhnvrthscndtsdyfthmnthfllsnthfftnth
Just bring back your receipt whenever the second Tuesday of the month falls on the 15th - Bart Rathbone, (Prequels of love, I think it was).
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 7:57 am
Just bring back your receipt whenever the second Tuesday of the month falls on the 15th - Bart Rathbone, (Prequels of love, I think it was).
You are absolutely correct! :clap: "Prequels of Love" is a great episode with some great lines from Bart, including this one. :yes:

Anyone else who wants a turn may proceed, since it has been more than 48 hours since it was solved.

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Here's a classic. \:D/
hvbghlnmyhdndmwrngdrtyclths