Jason and Tasha's word game!

Are you a hardcore gamer? Just a casual role player? This is the place to hang out. But remember, "When you waste your time, you waste your life". You're the controller. Don't let the games control you.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Try this one:

ncgtstckndrthfncsrrndngthwhths

I hope nobody minds me jumping in here. :D
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
Scientific Guy
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm
"I once got stuck under the fence surrounding the White House!" -Harlow Doyle, The Ties That Bind, Part 9

Get rekt. :D :D
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Ohh, was trying to figure that one out for a while.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Monica Stone
Caramel Crunch

Scientific Guy wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 5:00 pm
"I once got stuck under the fence surrounding the White House!" -Harlow Doyle, The Ties That Bind, Part 9

How. How? Those are some mad skillz.

Here's mine: wdntwntthngstgwrgn
Be the reason someone smiles today.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Scientific Guy wrote:
Polehaus53 wrote:
Mon Oct 19, 2020 8:57 pm

You are absolutely correct! That's impressive! :clap: And here I was thinking I had stumped everyone. :lol:
Monica Stone wrote:
Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:02 pm
Scientific Guy wrote:

How. How? Those are some mad skillz.

Here's mine: wdntwntthngstgwrgn
I don't know what the rules say, but I think it would be Scientific Guy's turn, since he guessed it correctly.
(And yours is, "We don't want things to go awry again")

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Since no one has posted in 48 hours...

bcstswllnwknwhdnntllgntswrlndpfrmsmwhr
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 5:29 pm
bcstswllnwknwhdnntllgntswrlndpfrmsmwhr
because it's well nwknwhdnntllgntswrlndp from somewhere

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:45 pm
because it's well nwknwhdnntllgntswrlndp from somewhere
Everything is right except it's and from.

Aaaand I just noticed that there is a letter missing. :oops: I made it bigger so you could see.
So, you are left with: because ts well nwknwyhdnntllgntswrlndpfrm somewhere
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 5:36 pm
because ts well nwknwyhdnntllgntswrlndpfrm somewhere
because tea ess well now knew a way hide in intelligent swirl and poof room somewhere.
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:38 am
because tea ess well now knew a way hide in intelligent swirl and poof room somewhere.
Surprisingly, you actually have a few right.

(I just noticed another consonant I left out :oops: :x )

Here's what we're left with:

Because ts well now knew yhdn intelligent nswrlndpfrm somewhere.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:39 pm
Surprisingly, you actually have a few right.
absolutely ethered
ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Mon Jan 25, 2021 9:39 pm
Because ts well now knew yhdn intelligent nswrlndpfrm somewhere.
because tea ess well now knew you had an intelligent answer land up from somewhere
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Tea Ess wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 2:45 am
because tea ess well now knew you had an intelligent answer land up from somewhere
Again, several right! Now we have:

Because ts well now knew you had an intelligent answer lnd up frm somewhere.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Tue Jan 26, 2021 9:21 pm
Because ts well now knew you had an intelligent answer lnd up frm somewhere.
Because it is well now knew you had an intelligent answer lined up for me somewhere.

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 8:23 pm
Because it is well now knew you had an intelligent answer lined up for me somewhere.
Well, that's right. Just add a few punctuation marks and a missing vowel and it'll be perfect.
Now, all you have to do is guess the episode and character. :twisted:
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 12:08 pm
Well, that's right. Just add a few punctuation marks and a missing vowel and it'll be perfect.
Now, all you have to do is guess the episode and character. :twisted:
Because it is. Well, now I knew you had an intelligent answer lined up for me somewhere. (I have no idea what episode this is from. :anxious:)

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:04 pm
Because it is. Well, now I knew you had an intelligent answer lined up for me somewhere. (I have no idea what episode this is from. :anxious:)
Close enough. :yes: It's "Because it is. Well now. I knew you had...etc."
Hint: It's a Barclay family episode.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sat Feb 06, 2021 10:28 am
Hint: It's a Barclay family episode.
They've been in a lot of episodes! O.o Is it "Family Vacation, Parts 1-2"?

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Nope.
Hint 2: It's in the range of Albums 1-4.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Wed Feb 10, 2021 9:32 pm
Hint 2: It's in the range of Albums 1-4.
Ah, now I know it. It's the gym teacher in the episode "And When You Pray..." I don't remember her name, though.

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Sat Feb 13, 2021 9:44 am
Ah, now I know it. It's the gym teacher in the episode "And When You Pray..." I don't remember her name, though.
Right! It was Mrs. Butchfield.
Your turn. :)