Cheesy Cheesesoup's AIO Fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!

Fan fiction ideas

Eugene and Katrina
17%
Wooton and Penny
33%
Whit and Whits End
33%
Connie and Jules
No votes
Emily and the Rydells
17%

Total votes: 6

cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Cheesy Cheesesoup's AIO Fanfiction

hehehe, ok, technically I'm new here, but I thought I'd post some fan fic... ALSO, if you have any ideas, please let me know, I'm in a dry spell. Also, I apologize for the bad quality

Here's an ongoing one:
Eugene’s POV
I waited meticulously in the airport, the planes roaring above, a crowd of people waiting for whomever they were waiting for. I felt Katrina squeeze my hand,
“It’s time.”
“Indeed.”
“Eugene, how do you think Buck will react to this?”
“I surmised that he would be pleased, I am.”
“I know you are, but it would be awkward for Buck, considering that he and Everett are so close in age.”
“I believe that he would be pleased with the idea Katrina, he’s gaining not only a uncle, but a grandfather. I recall how grieved I was to learn of my grandfather’s death.”
“I know”
I know I was being careless, but I truly did fathom that Buck would enjoy having Everett around, even if he were the same age as him. I sighed, I guess that comes from having a foster son. Waiting for my father, my long lost father that I had once gone throughout the world sear—
“Eugene, I see them!” Katrina interrupted my thoughts excitedly.
“Dad!” I yelled, equally as excited. I spied my father running through the airport with Everett at his heels. He hadn’t changed a bit. Still the same man I knew, tall, medium build, brown hair, yet with an indescribable joy within him, different from when I first saw him. For the love of Jesus Christ had changed him forever.
“Eugene, Katrina, it’s good to see you again! You’re as stunning as always Katrina.”
“Leonard! I’m so glad to see you. How was the flight?” Katrina’s face lit up.
“As good as a 12 hour flight can be.” Dad replied.
“Dad, allow me to express how deeply excited and pleased that you’ve decided to drop in, to use the vernacular,” My voice cracked as I gave my dad a hug.
“Eugene, Katrina, before we go any further, I need to tell you something important.”
My heart jumped, I didn’t want it to be bad news, what if it was something about his health?
“Eugene, Katrina, I’m ... I’m moving here.”
“Whaaaat?”
Read my fan fiction
\:D/ \:D/ :yes: :yes: \:D/ \:D/ :wacky:
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

Welcome to the Soda Shop, cheesesoup123! We're glad you're here!

I enjoyed reading the fan fiction. I look forward to reading more! I'd also be interested in seeing some Whit and Whit's End fan fiction. :yes:
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Thumbs up! I really wish that this would happen in AIO.
As for ideas, consider fanfiction about Jay...there are very few people who have done it.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

This is a new fanfiction, sorry it's a little short, but hope you enjoy it. It's called, Reverse Smouse. Credits to ASmouseInTheHouse for the idea of a Jay fanfic. [*]812 words[*]Btw, the Meltsner Story is now named "THAT day" and I'll post it down below. Tell me what you think of both stories.

Reverse Smouse

And now....
Chirp! Chirp!
The warm sun beat down on the sidewalk as another perfectly gorgeous day in Odyssey rolled by. A teenager with messy brown hair and tanned face walked down the street with his eyes darting back a forth. To an average tourist, he looks like an average law abiding small town boy. To the citizens of Odyssey however, they called him troublemaker. His name was Jay. As Jay walked down the streets of McAllister park, he thought of many things. He thought of the birds in the air, of the gazebo that held musicians that reminded him of his nemesis, Barrett Jones, of the two people walking together down the street called Mr. and Mrs. Meltsner, that of course made him think of Zoe. Suddenly, he opened the door as a bell above rang. He looked at a piece of wood hanging above, squinted, then squinted at the woman standing behind the counter, and pounced...

“Hey Connie, I’ll have a double scoop of Raspberry Ripple,” Jay paused, “And put it on my tab.”
The woman glanced at him, her dark brown hair frizzy and a drop of chocolate staining her uniform, she replied with a smirk, “Jay, your tab is like, longer than my arm. Plus, you’ve already had a Raspberry Ripple sundae today.”
“You flatter me, I would never thought that a simpleton such as yourself—“
“Excuse me?” Her voice suddenly got shrill.
“Erm, I’m just pointing out that an actor, such as myself, should not mix with the common people. So how about that Raspberry Ripple now.”
“No, Jay, you’ve had too many.”
“Fine!” Jay groaned. “Then how about telling me—“ His voice trailed off.
“Zoe’s in the corner booth.”
“Thanks!” Jay yelled as he sped toward the booth. He walked towards the booth when he accidentally bumped into someone, or rather, someone bumped into him. A tall boy with blond hair stared at him and smiled.
“So Jay, how about you help me, if you don’t, something may happen to you. You don’t want to be against me. You know very well what would happen if you did.”
“V-vance, I didn’t know you were here. Of course I’ll help you. What was your plan?” Jay stuttered.
“Meet me at the duck pond in McAllister Park at 10 o’clock tonight. If you don’t, you can’t blame me for any harm that befalls your person.” Vance sneered and walked off. Jay didn’t feel like talking to Zoe anymore. He didn’t want anyone to talk to him. He just wanted to go home. As Jay walked home, he thought of why Vance wanted to seek him out. He unlocked his front door, plopped down in his room, and stared at his Elvis doll.
“ Hey little Elvis, how’s it going? Vance wants to talk to me. I’m thinking of well, not going. I know it’s something bad. But maybe, just this once, it’s time I start changing, and reveal my secret, the once I’ve been hiding for so long,” He fingered the tiny Elvis, “Yeah, I know what everyone’s going to say, but I guess I could stand telling everyone that I’ve secretly been studying this...” At this, he pulled out a beautiful black leather bound book.
“Think I’m pretty silly, don’t you little Elvis. Yeah, it’s a Bible. I’ve been studying it with Buddy and Zoe. I guess it’s time to face my fears tonight. For so long, I’ve been hiding this secret and bullying kids as a cover. I would have been embarrassed if this got out. Maybe someone should finally take a stand against Vance tonight. Maybe that person is me. Maybe I can stand up to him even if it means—“

“So Jay, you’ve decided to come out tonight. We have big plans for you, now what’d ya say?” Vance chuckled.
“Before we go any further, I have to tell you something.”
“ Oh yeah? Try me, just remember my gang.” His slippery voice tingled the air and made Jay shiver.
“No, I’m not doing whatever schemes you have. I’ve been reading the Bible for the past few months and it’s time I stand up against you,” Jay gulped.
“Alright, you asked for it, you have no one to blame but yourself.” Vance smiled and whistled. The sharp sound pieces the air and several black clod figures emerged from the bushes. Then, it hit Jay.

Jay sat up from bed.
“What a dream, do you think that’s actually going to happen little Elvis? Ha, me reading the Bible, what a dream.” Though it was a dream, Jay couldn’t shake the fact that he actually stood up to Vance, all because he read the Bible.
He walked over to where his cell phone lay and picked it up. Dialing a few numbers, he put the phone up to his ear, “Hey Buddy, do you have a Bible I can borrow?”

And Now... Chapter 2 of 'THAT day'
Bucks POV
I waited anxiously for my parents to get home. I call them Mr Eugene and Miss Katrina in front of them, but the truth is, I call them mom and dad in front of everyone else. Everyone else calls them my parents. I guess I’m waiting for the right time and when they feel comfortable to call them mom and dad.
-ping-
A sound interrupted my thoughts. It was a text, from Jules.
‘Are they there yet?’
‘Nope’ I sighed, I couldn’t wait to meet my new family. So far I’ve only been to Chicago to visit Mom’s family. But I felt out of place there because they were all biologically related. I feel more comfortable with Dad’s family because he came from a broken family too.
‘Are you nervous?’ Jules texted
‘Kind of, I really want them to like me. Dad showed me pictures, they look really nice. My uncle’s apparently only like two years older than me. Grandpa has diabetes and that’s why Dad only has one kidney. Sorry, that was unrelated. I’m just nervous’
‘That’s ok, I understand the feeling, I was like that when my dad brought home a new wife. Except I was the opposite, I hated her’
‘Funny, oh I got to go. Their here.’
‘Okay, good luck Buck.’
The knob turned, I could hear laughter outside. The door opened, in walked Mom and Dad. Behind them trailed a boy about my age that I guess was Uncle Everett and an older man. The man had brown hair and a mustache.
“Greetings, you must be Eugene and Katrina’s foster son, Buck.” He smiles and gave me a big hug. I felt warm and loved. I nearly cried, I felt loved. Truly loved.
There, hope you enjoy it!
Read my fan fiction
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

AWE those were both great!! I've always loved the idea of Buck secretly calling Eugene and Katrina his parents too! I might make a longer one-shot about it at some point. Well done though! I really like your writing, especially the dialogue!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Thanks for writing it! It was really good!
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

PennyBassett wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 4:10 am
AWE those were both great!! I've always loved the idea of Buck secretly calling Eugene and Katrina his parents too! I might make a longer one-shot about it at some point. Well done though! I really like your writing, especially the dialogue!
Thanks! I got the idea from Let's Call the Whole Thing Off, cuz
Suzu calls Katrina Buck's mother instead of foster mom
ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 10:08 am
Thanks for writing it! It was really good!
Thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!
Read my fan fiction
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Chapter 3, 'That day'
Katrina's POV
“So do you guys want to play a board game?” Everett asked.
“Indubitably! Do we get to select it?” Eugene replied.
“Of course,” said Buck.
“Well, why don’t we stop talking and start playing.” Leonard said with his thick British accent.
Saturday night board games were fun, but I had my mind on other things. Eugene and I were in the middle of discussing two things. The first was whether or not Leonard should live with us. Leonard thought it would be too much of an imposition but we enjoyed having them over. I could tell that Buck was really happy to have them over, Everett was like a brother he never had. Another thing we had to talk about was Buck. It’s been about two years since Buck came to live with us, Eugene and I loved him as our own son, but we didn’t know if Buck loved us. We wanted to adopt him, but we weren’t sure if he was ok with it. So far, he seemed to blend in perfectly with our family, but there were some times when he seemed distant. I made a note to remind myself that I need to talk to Eugene.
“Katrina?” Eugene broke my thoughts.
“Oh, Monopoly sounds like a great idea.” I replied. I would have to think later.
After the game, I pulled Eugene into the office.
“Eugene, we need to talk.”
“I surmised as much, I believe we should ask Buck if he would enjoy the idea of being adopted.”
“You’re right, so we ask him tomorrow?”
“Indubitably!”

The next day Eugene and I sat Buck down.
“Buck, we have something to tell you,” I began.
“Really?”
“Yes, Buck, how would you like to be adopted?”
Read my fan fiction
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Ok here's the next chapter, I had to wait a while because I didn't want to double post. Stay tuned for more of 'That Day' and also a new fanfic. \:D/
Chapter 4
Bucks POV
My mind raced. Were they serious?! I’ve been dreaming about this for the longest time.
“Are you serious?!” I jumped out of my seat.
“Yes we are” Katrina laughed.
“Indubitably!” Eugene added.
My heart raced. I was so excited!
“Yeah! Of course I want to be adopted, does this mean that I can call you mom and dad? Am I going to be a Meltsner? Ah!”
Eugene and Katrina shared a smile, then Eugene said, “Slow down Buck, we’re glad you’re pleased. We have to fill out paperwork first and get a court date.”
Oh no. Not another court date.
“Oh—Ok.” I replied with hesitancy.

Later that night, Katrina and Eugene told Grandpa and Everett. They were overjoyed and then they started to try settling Leonard’s problem. I wanted them to move in, of course. But I didn’t have an opinion in this argument.

Eugene’s POV
After we broke the news, so to speak, to Dad and Everett, Katrina and I tried to convince them to live with us.
“Remember when I was in hiding from Dalton? I was eating your food, staying here, and using everything you own without you getting anything. It’s too much of an inconvenience for you. I can’t let you risk anything else for me.” Dad said.
“But Leonard, we don’t mind at all, it’s no inconvenience, and now that you’re back, for good this time, Eugene and I want to cherish and build our relationship with you more.” Katrina half yelled.
“I see that you two are stubborn on this position. I would relish and enjoy this opportunity immensely, so we will be staying. But I need to find a job somewhere.” Leonard replied.
“Now dad, you don’t need to. But if you must, I have from a good source, that the church needs a new treasurer. You might ask Pastor Knox about that.” I racked the top of my mind for more job opportunities.
“Alright, thank you Eugene,” Leonard sighed.
Finally, Katrina and I had not been able to persuade Dad about this particular issue for the lengthiest time. I had, to use the vernacular, run out of ideas.

Leonard’s POV
A few days later, Everett and I had finally settled in. On the day that Eugene and Katrina has set up their court date, they all got dressed up for the occasion. We headed down to the courthouse where Judge Gonzoles, a judge who specializes in the foster system, was waiting.

Everett’s POV
I watched my brother and my soon-to-be nephew walk up the stairs to the courthouse. On today, today of all days, they set up their appointment. Why, why did they have to do it today? The day my mother died was a bitter memory. I don’t remember her. But I still miss having a mom. Buck didn’t know how lucky and blessed he was to have a mother like Katrina.
I watched them now, laughing and talking with Dad, and my heart aches for that type of family. Don’t get me wrong, Dad is great. He loves me so much. But I didn’t have a normal two parent family, or a home like Odyssey. Just me, dad, and our little thatched hut in Africa. I had finally convinced dad to move to the United States so that I could have a normal life.

As I seated myself on the bench waiting for the trial to start, I felt a dull pain in the bottom of my stomach. I had tried this whole entire trip to not show my feelings, for fear that I might dampen everyone else’s, but I couldn’t hide it, bottled up in here, for long

Bucks POV

The moment I signed those adoption papers was he moment that changed my life forever. I’m so happy. So overjoyed. When the papers were signed and I received my new ID, I cried. Katrina cried, Eugene cried, Grandpa cried. Buck Jebidiah Meltsner, it read. I had decided to drop my old last name, because that name came with a lot of pain and hurt feelings. After the trial, we went to Whit’s End. I couldn’t believe what I saw.
Read my fan fiction
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I like this, keep it up! I also enjoyed the Jay story. I hope to see more in the future. :yes:

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Sorry for the lack of fan fic, I've been busy lately with life, and I'm almost done with it, :)
Read my fan fiction
cheesesoup123
Chocolate Chip

Here's a new thing I've been working on, please give me some feedback, because I don't know if my writing is OKAY or not. :lol: Sorry if there are typos because I did it on my phone.

Dear Charlotte,
Yesterday I had quite the adventure. I learned that God gives us adventures all the time, good or bad, and he puts friends in our lives to help us along. It all started like this...

“Good morning my Penny!” Wooton yelled as I walked downstairs. A sweet scent wafted up my nose.
“Mmm, what’s for breakfast?” I asked.
“Let’s see, there’s waffles, omelets, buttermilk pancakes, assorted fruit, and whipped cream coffee with caramel and powered sugar.” Wooton listed off the food with delight, his curly orange hair falling at an adorable angle.
“Sounds amazing!”
“Oh yes, it should be delicious, and what will you be doing today Pen-Pen?”
“Well, remember that cooking class I told you about? I signed us up, Connie will be joining us as well!”
“Ooo, cooking, like our scrumptious breakfast!”
“Can I eat now?”
“Yup, I just need to add the cheese fondue into the waffles.”
I sat down as Wooton put a huge plate of amazing-looking food down.
“Who's teaching the class?” Wooton asked.
“Oh, it’s Mrs. Ortega, she’s going to be teaching us how to make tamales, tortillas, and tacos!”
“Tacos! The true delight of food. I shall add whipped cream and ice cream to mine.”
“Yum!”

After breakfast, Wooton and I left to pick up Connie. I was dressed in a saffron yellow dress, the one I got married in, an apron with big watermelons on it, and I changed my pink beret out for a white chef hat. We drove up to the quaint house and I rang Connie’s doorbell. She opened the door, her messy brown hair was in a ponytail and she was wearing an apron.
“Hi Connie! I got you an extra chef hat!” I yelled
“Penny! Thank you,” Connie said. “Jules! Jillian! I’m leaving!” She yelled to the house.
We piled into the car and arrived at Odyssey Community Church. Dozens of people were on the front lawn of the church, including the Parker family, the Washington’s, and the Meltsner’s. Everyone was excited to learn.
“Hello everyone, my name is Lucia Ortega, please find a table with a gas burner.” Lucia said as she walked toward an empty table herself.
Connie squirmed next to me, “I’m not sure if I can do this...”
“Oh you’ll be fine silly girl, this is going to be so much fun!” I said
“I know right!” Wooton added.
We got out our cooking utensils to start learning how to make tacos.
“Ahh! Wooton, the ice cream and caramel popcorn is sliding off my taco shell,” I screamed.
“Aye, you should put meat and other things like corn in it,” Lucia said.
“I know.”
“Licorice whips and a triple-decker sundae taco is just what I needed today!” Wooton said as he bit into his monstrous taco.
“Ew, I don’t know if I can stand watching you guys eat,” Connie looked squeamish.
After our amazingly sugary tacos, we learned how to make dessert, cupcakes!
“I don’t know about this...” Connie worriedly said as she mixed the batter.
“Well, it’ll still be a good learning opportunity and plus, adding all this salt is —“ I began, “Wait, salt?!”
“Oh no!” Connie moaned as Wooton dumped in the last bit of salt.
“Well, on the bright side, we can add in sugar to make up for it,” Wooton added gleefully. I watched as Wooton dumped in some sugar while holding the entire sugar bowl. Camilla Parker, who got bored of cooking and was now playing soccer, suddenly whizzed by and ran into Wooton, causing him to pour the entire bowl of sugar in.
“Oh no!” Connie moaned again.
“It’s ok, we can add more salt,” I said, trying to be cheerful as I dumped the rest of the salt from the bowl into the mixer. Connie grimaced as she mixed the batter, clumps of sugar, and salt.
“At least we still have our health,” Wooton said. An ambulance whizzed by and a perplexed Eugene was carried into the ambulance. He had been trying to add hydraulic acid into his batter.
“Well, most of us,” Wooton finished, chuckling.
I placed the cupcakes into the oven and shut the door. Connie set it to 450 degrees and pressed start.
“Did you guys see the yeast shaker?” Connie asked with a worried look.
“Um, no, why do you need yeast in cupcakes?” I asked.
“Oh no! I accidentally put yeast in the cupcakes!” Connie moaned.
We all groaned then decide to wait to see what would happen. Suddenly, the oven started to crack open by itself and the cupcakes poured out. The oozing batter flowed everywhere as Connie screamed and Wooton tried to sample it.
“What’s happening?” I screamed.
“Help!!! The cupcakes are attacking us!” Connie’s voice screeched. Several things began to happen at once. First, the lawn started burning, second, Wooton ran to the fire, dumping our melted butter on the fire. Third, Lucia looked like she was about to explode herself as David Parker and his son, Matthew, ran towards the fire with the fire extinguisher. We left shortly after the fire was put out.
After we dropped off Connie at home and after Wooton and I had returned to our house and taken showers to get the batter off of our hair, we sat around the dining room.
“Well, that went...” I started to say.
“Don’t worry Penny, I have a surprise for you to make up for what happened, I mean, it wasn’t your fault.” Wooton interrupted me.
He left to the kitchen and came back a few minutes later bearing a tray with crime brûlée and something under a cloth.
“Tada!” He exclaimed.
“But what’s under that cloth?”
“This, madame, is the remains of our cupcakes.” He revealed a lumpy black hard rock. We laughed together and enjoyed the evening and afterward played Wooton’s version of Clue. I thank God for my wonderful friends, and for making every day an adventure.
As Lucia would say,
Hasta Luega!
-Penny
Read my fan fiction
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

I liked this story! Keep up the good work. :yes:

PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

That was really good! Your descriptions are really easy to follow, and that dialog was on point!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse