A MasterLink4eva Fanfic

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry
Location: The Warner Bros. Water Tower with Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

A MasterLink4eva Fanfic

Hey guys! I'm finally writing fanfic here! Now, don't worry, I have experience in writing fanfictions, so I ain't no newbie! Although, I would like to point out now that, THIS IS NOT AN AIO FANFIC. Like, AT ALL. The fanfic...is about...uhh...AnimaniacsxFrozen. I KNOW, I KNOW, your thinking like, "What the heck is that girl thinking?!" Well, that's what I would have thought, but after giving a lot of thought I thought to myself, "HEY! THIS COULD WORK!" However, I don't own any DevianArt pictures here, Frozen, or Animaniacs. But the real people who own are AMAZING AT WHAT THEY DO!!! So without further ado... I now present my first fanfic here! Slipping On The Ice!!

Slipping on the Ice
Chapter 1: Do You Wanna A Snowmouse
Note:
For the first half of this, Yakko is 7, Wakko is 4, and Dot is 3. Yeah, I kinda gave Dot an age jump to make this easier to right.

The northern lights shine above the kingdom of Arendalle. In the castle, we find a young Prince Yakko sleepy peacefully in his room, as if nothing could disturb him. Well, except his sibs. Wakko Warner climbs upon his brother’s bed and whispered in his ear.
“Yakko, wake up, wake up, wake up!!”
Yakko turned over to face his little brother.
“Wakko, go back to sleep…” he said falling back asleep.
Wakko groaned. “I just can’t! The sky’s awake! So I’m awake! So we have to play!!”
“Go play by yourself!” Yakko said smiling while pushing Wakko off the bed.
Wakko felt defeated as he sat on the floor by the bed when he suddenly had an idea. He quickly climbed back onto the bed and whispered something in Yakko’s ear.
“Do you wanna build some SNOWMEN?”
And Yakko just smiled.

Then two quickly woke up their 3-year old sister Dot, and the trio rushed downstairs to the grand ballroom with the two younger siblings giggling all the way down with Yakko constantly trying to keep them quiet so their parents wouldn’t hear. Once Wakko had helped Dot walk down the last step, the two rushed over to their older brother who was already at the center of the room waiting. And once they got there, Wakko looked up at Yakko excited and he and Dot told him to do the magic.
“Do the magic, do the magic!!” the two chanted.
Then smiling at them, he started waving his hands together to form a snowball.
“Ready?” he said looking at the two.
Wakko and Dot both nodded excitingly. Then, Yakko threw his hands up in the air, sending up a thin blue light, and it quickly exploded into thousands of tiny little snowflakes.
“This is AMAZING!!!” Wakko said happily running around the room. And Dot’s eyes glimmered and a smile spread across her face as caught a snowflake on her tongue. But despite how amazing the snowflakes already were, Yakko had more in store for his sibs.
“Watch this!” Yakko called out to Wakko. Then gently stomped his foot on the floor, and the floor in the ballroom turned into the ice.
“Whoo-hoo!!!” Wakko cheered as he slid across the ice. And since Dot couldn’t balance on the ice like Wakko, Yakko made a little patch of snow for her to roll around in.

As Yakko formed more snow, the trio started making snowmen. Soon they had two snowmen. Both were small, but one was taller than the other one, and the shorter one a bigger head than the other(Wakko went a little overboard on the head) They look at their creations, but then Wakko thought something wasn’t right.
“They need some originality,” he stated.
“Okay, but how should we make them then?
Wakko thought for a sec. Then, a toon styled lightbulb popped up his head.
“I’ve got an idea!”
Within only a matter of minutes, Wakko had turned their snowmen into snowmice!
“It looks great Wakko!” Yakko said giving him a thumbs up!
“Thanks!” he said smiling and blushing a bit. “But they still need names.”
“Well,” Yakko said. “The one with the big head must have a huge brain! So his name should be the Brain!”
“Perfect!” Wakko commented. “But what about the tall one?”
Then Dot wobbled over to the tall snowmouse and gave a hug and said something and baby language.
“Pah-inky!” she babbled.
“What?” asked Wakko.
“Pah-inky! Pah-inky!”
“That’s it!!” claimed Yakko.
“What’s it?” Wakko asked confused.
“If you get rid of the “ah” in what Dot said, you have Pinky. So the tall one’s new name is Pinky!”
“Yay! Pinky and the Brain!!” the trio cheered.

The rest of the night they played in the snow with their snowmice. They ice skated, had snowball fights, and did much, much more. But then, things got a little out of hand. Wakko and Yakko started playing this game where Yakko would try to catch Wakko by making a snow pillar. But Wakko went too fast the Yakko couldn’t keep up with him.
“Wait!” he called out, but Wakko couldn’t hear him.
“Slow down!” he cried, but Wakko kept going. Then, Wakko took a big leap up just as Yakko slipped and miss his aim. Ice went shooting towards Wakko.
“WAKKO!!!” he cried out, but it was too late. The ice hit Wakko hard, and he fell to the ground. Yakko rushed over, and Dot crawled to see what had just happened. Yakko quickly grabbed Wakko and lied him down on his lap.
“Wakko…” he said weakly, his eye filled with shock. Then, a white streak of hair form in Wakko’s hair. As Yakko saw it form, the tears started forming as well.
“MOM, DAD!!!!!!!!!” he cried out in tear, bawling over his brother. He wiped some tears from his eyes. “Oh Wakko, … I’m so sorry.”
Then, the kid’s parents burst through the door.
“Yakko, what have you done?!” his father said firmly, yet worryingly.
The kid’s mom picked Wakko and rocked him.
“H-he’s ice cold!” she stuttered.
“I know where we have to go.” said their father.

Back in the library, the kid’s dad looks through all the books until he found the one about the trolls near Arendalle. Inside side the book, there’s a map that he grabs, and he takes him and his wife’s horses and gets all the kids and his wife on them. They quickly get to the destination on the map, and they all take Wakko to the center of a pile of rocks.
“Please help! My son is ill!” he calls out.
Then, all the rocks roll from where they were, and they reveal they are the trolls in the book with the map.
“It’s the king!” one of them says aloud, and a surge a chattering go amongst the crowd of trolls. Then, the crowd of trolls part like the Red Sea for a troll.
“Your, majesty,” he said as he appears to the royal family. “Born with the powers, or cursed?”
“Born. and they’re getting stronger.” the king replies. The queen hands Wakko to the elder. He feels his head like he’s checking for a temperature.
“ Your lucky it wasn’t his heart. The heart can not be easily changed, but the head can be persuaded.”
The king nods his head. “Do what you much.”
Then the troll shows the family a vision as he explained what should be done. “I recommended that we remove all magic from both Wakko and Dot’s memory. Any hint of magic will be gone. But don’t worry, I’ll leave the fun.” Then he places both on his hands-on Wakko and Dot’s forehead, one on each, and they begin smiling as they see visions in their mind of the things they did with Yakko. The troll smiled. “They will be okay.” Then Yakko stepped forward.
“But they won’t remember I have powers?” he asked shyly.
“It’s for the best.” the king assured him.
Then the elder got serious.
“Listen to me Yakko. Your power will only grow,” he said as he showed him a vision. “There is beauty in it. But also great DANGER.”
Yakko gasped because the vision had become violent, red, and it gave him great fear.
“You must learn to control it, for fear will be your enemy.” he finished.
Yakko started at the visions in horror then buried his face in his mom's horse. Then, the dad talked to the elder about Yakko and his power.
“He will learn to control it I’m sure. Until then, we’ll lock the gates. Reduce his contact with people. And keep his powers hidden from everyone. Including Wakko and Dot.”

Within the next week, the castle was on full lockdown. Yakko moved into a bedroom away from his one with Wakko. And he would stay in there until he could get his powers under control. Wakko learned about how he wouldn’t see Yakko for “reasons”, and after hearing the news, he ran to his brother's new room as Yakko was entering.
“Yakko…” he said softly. Yakko looks behind him at his little brother with tears in his eyes, and he tried to restrain him. And when he couldn’t take any more, he went inside and lock the door. Wakko reached out to stop him, but there was nothing he could do. He couldn’t get to say goodbye to his brother.

Do You Wanna Build A Snow Mouse
It was snowing in Arendalle, and Wakko rushed over to his brother's room.
Wakko: Yakko?
*Knocks on his door*
Wakko:
Do you wanna build a snowmouse?
Come on let’s go and play!
I never see you anymore
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away
We used to be best buddies
And now we're not
I wish you would tell me why
It doesn't have to be a snowmouse
Yakko:
Go away Wakko.
Wakko:
*frowns sadly*
Okay, bye.

Yakko:
*Yakko stares out the window looking at the kingdom when he accidentally freezes the window ledge.
King: The gloves will help. Conceal it…
Yakko: Don’t feel it.
Both: Don’t let it show.

4 years later, Yakko was 11, Wakko was 8, and Dot was 7. It snowed again and Wakko asked Dot if he should go to Yakko again.
“You can see if he’ll come out I guess!”
Then once again he goes back to his brother’s door and knocks.

Wakko: Do you wanna build a snowmouse?
Or ride our bikes around the halls
I think some company is overdue
I’ve started talking to
The pictures on the walls
HELLO NURSES!!
It gets a little lonely
All these empty rooms
Just watching the hours tick by,
Tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock.

Later…

The king and queen are with Yakko in his half-frozen room.

Yakko:
I’m scared! It’s getting stronger!
King:
Being upset only makes it worse, calm down.
*approaches Yakko*
Yakko:
*Yakko steps back away from his dad*
NO!! Don’t touch me!! Please...I don’t wanna hurt you.
*Breaks Down Crying*

5 years later, Yakko was 16, Wakko was 13, and Dot had just turned 12. Wakko was with Dot and asked her what he had asked previously. This time, she was more skeptical.
“Don’t bother. He’s not gonna come out,” she said.
That same day, Wakko sped past Yakko’s room, paused and looked at it, and walked away to his mom and dad’s room. They were going on a 2 week-long trip to Babs and Buster Bunny’s Wedding.
Wakko:
See you in two weeks!
*hug the two*
Dot:
Yeah, tell Babs and Buster we said hi!

Later…

Yakko:
*bows to parents*
Do you have to go?
King:
We’ll be fine Yakko.

A week later…
A week later, the funeral of the king and queen of Arendalle took place. They died on the boat ride to the wedding, and both Wakko and Dot attended. But no Yakko. Dot was furious at him, and after the service, she yelled at him from his door while he was inside.
“YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THERE!!! THAT WAS ARE MOM AND DAD WHO DIED, THE MOM AND DAD WHO STAYED WITH YOU 24/7, AND YOU COULDN’T EVEN HAVE ENOUGH APPRECIATION TO GO TO THEIR FUNERAL?!?!” she yelled at his door. She got no reply.
“You know...I thought you were my brother. I thought you were my FRIEND. Now I’m not so sure.” Dot said before silently bursting into tears as she walked away.
And later that day, Wakko decide to do something he should have done a long time ago.

Wakko:
*knock, knock, knock*
Yakko? Please, I know your in there
People are asking where you've been
They say have courage, and I’m trying to
I’m right out here for you, just let me in
We only have each other
Just the three of us
*sunk against the door and sat down*
What are we gonna do
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wakko sits by his brother’s door crying, as Yakko does the same thing in his now completely frozen room. And in Wakko’s mind, he had no family. He had no parents, his sister didn’t act like his sister, and he hadn’t even seen his brother 10 years. He felt deep down inside, he had no family. He was alone. Completely and utterly ALONE.

Well, that's it! I'll post a new chapter soon, and I hope you enjoyed this fanfic and the artwork I bassed this chapter on! Goodnight Everybody!!

NOTE:
Out of respect for the artist, I will not post any more artwork unless it's my own. You can still find all the art of DevianArt.com still, just now here.
Last edited by MasterLink4eva on Thu Feb 11, 2021 5:26 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Wooton: Penny?
Penny: Yes?
Wooton: Will you marry me?
Penny: *gasp* WHAAAAAAAT?!?!?! O.o
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
I love Rueben :)
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

I found some more art I forgot to share. Here:
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicandshad ... -480049854
THIS MOMENT MEANT THE WORLD TO ME :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

Okay, it's been only a day since the first chapter was released, and I already have the NEXT ONE OUT!!! So without further ado, the second chapter to Slipping On The Ice!
Chapter 2: For The First Time in Forever

8 years had passed, and the kingdom of Arendelle was decked out from head to toe. That night would be the coronation of Prince Yakko, and everyone was on the edge of their seats. Not just for the coronation, but also this would be the first time in 18 years that the gates would be open again. Everyone was super excited, and they were about to open the gates when they realized they were missing three things. Yakko, Wakko, and Dot.

21-year old Wakko was fast asleep on his bed at 11:00 am when he heard a knock on his door.
“Mom, it’s only 6 let me sleep in…” he moaned.
“Well, sadly this isn’t your mum, it’s your assistant, Dr. Scratchansniff? You know, the Dr. Scratchansniff that has helped you since, I don’t know, YOUR BIRTH?!”
Wakko sat up half-awake now. “Oh, sorry Dr.,” he said in between yawns.
“Apology accepted Wakko. Now, time for you to get dressed! We have a big day today!”
“Sure,” he moaned. “What have we got?”
“Your brother’s coronation, Prince.”
“My brother’s...coronation.” Wakko stared at the suit on the mannequin in front of his bed. Then he realized what’s happening.
“*gasp* It’s coronation day!!” he cheered as he quickly hopped out of bed and got dressed. And once he got dressed, he rushed out of his room, for today he was going to be set free. Today, the gates would open.

For The First Time in Forever

Wakko:

*rushes down the hall*

The window is open, so's that door
I didn't know they did that anymore
Who knew we owned eight thousand salad plates?
For years I've roamed these empty halls
Why have a ballroom with no balls?
Finally, they're opening up the gates
There'll be actual real live people
It'll be totally strange
But wow, am I so ready for this change!
'Cause for the first time in forever
There'll be music, there'll be light
For the first time in forever
I'll be eating through the night
Don't know if I'm elated or gassy
But I'm somewhere in that zone
I won't be alone

Dot’s sitting on her vanity hair getting her hair ready for the party.

Dot:
Tonight imagine my gown and all
Fetchingly draped against the wall
The picture of sophisticated grace
*frowns*
I suddenly see him standing there
Our brand new king, so tall and fair
I wanna shove this pie right in his face
*grabs pie and throws it at his picture*
Plus it’s not liked he cared about us
Let alone even me
He was the one who broke our family!
*Now outside Near Fountain*
And for the first time in forever
I’ll have to look at him again
It’s not like he’s even my friend
And I know this sounds really cruel
Maybe I should give him a chance
*Back in Bedroom*
Nope, not even a glance
*Frowns and walks away*

Yakko:
*stares out the window at the people*
Don’t let them in
Don’t let them see
Be the good boy you always have to be
*picks up ball and scepter*
Conceal, don’t feel
Put on a show
*freezes both objects*
Make one wrong move and everyone will know
*places the frozen objects*
But it’s only for today
Wakko:
*runs to the gate*
It’s only for today!
Yakko:
It's agony to wait
Dot:
*Runs to gate and stands by Wakko*
It's agony to wait
Yakko:
Tell the guards to open up
THE GATES!!
Wakko and Dot:
*The two start smiling*
THE GATES!!
Yakko:
Don't let them in, don't let them see
Wakko:
I'm getting what I'm dreaming of
Yakko:
Be the good boy you always have to be
Dot:
A chance to change my lonely world
Yakko:
Conceal
Wakko:
A chance to talk to the one I love
Yakko:
Conceal, don't feel, don't let them know
Wakko:
I know it all ends tomorrow
So it has to be today
Nothing's in my way!

All of a sudden Wakko bumps into someone, and they both fall. Seeing that someone is hurt, he quickly gets up and tries to help.

“I’m so sorry! Are you hurt?” he quickly asks the person he hit. But then the person looks up at him and reveals she’s a young woman with a white dress on for the coronation. She had blue eyes, blonde hair, legs like Astaire(whatever that means), and she was about the most gorgeous woman Wakko had ever seen.
“Yes, I’m fine thank you. But really, I’m the one who should be apologizing! I wasn’t looking where I was going.”
“You know what I have to say to that?” Wakko said with a cheeky grin on his face.
“What?” the lady asked. The Wakko quickly hopped up in her arms.
“HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO NURSE!!!” he howled. Then he quickly kissed the lady on the cheek. The lady was stunned.
“Um...thank you, Mr. Uh…”
“Wakko. Prince Wakko of Arendelle. And you are?” he asked in reply.
“Princess Heloise Nerz of Burbankia(don’t judge the name).”
Wakko was amazed at this lady. First, she was the most gorgeous woman he had ever met, and now he learns she's a princess!
“Is this meant to be, or what?” he thought to himself. He just stared at this goddess for a while, when he heard the bells chime.
“The bells...THE CORONATION!! I’m sorry I have to go.” Wakko told the princess.
“Oh, it’s fine!” she replied. “Maybe I’ll see you later!”
Wakko smiled. “Yeah! Maybe I can show you my big mallet! (Mwah! Goodnight everybody!)”
“Then I’ll see you later I guess! Goodbye Wakko!” the princess said.
“Bye!” called out Wakko as he ran away. “I hope I’ll see you again.” he thought to himself. But he had no time to dawdle. He had to hurry to the castle for his brother’s coronation.

The choir sang as Wakko and Dot entered the chapel and took their seats in front of the room. Wakko couldn’t be more excited for this day, while Dot wanted to just go away.

“This feels like a big waste of time,” she whispered to Wakko. “Just give him the crown and be done with this.”
“No way!” said Wakko. “Dot Warner, when was the last time you saw your brother?”
Dot looked at Wakko with a hint of disgust in her tone. “I haven’t seen him since I was three. Then he became all self-absorbed, never even bothered to say hi to me or you. So knowing that, how could you be excited to see him walk through that door?”
Wakko thought for a sec and replied with this:
“Dot, when we were little, we did everything with Yakko. He already was the king to us. And when he left, I always hoped he’d come and at least build one more snowmouse with me. Even just him saying “hi” to me would mean the world. And tonight, that dream will have its chance to come true. And I wanna take that chance, and you should too. Do you get it now?”
Dot looked at her brother and scoffed. “Man, you’re desperate for this aren’t ya?”

Then, the door opened, and everyone stood up and looked at the person at the door. Then, only seconds later, Yakko stepped into the chapel and started walking down the aisle with Dr. Scratchansniff behind him. Wakko started BEAMING as Yakko walked in, but Dot just averted her eyes. Yakko finally came up to the front of the room, standing only inches away from Wakko. Wakko couldn’t contain his smile at the sight of his older brother, and while he didn’t show it, Yakko was so happy to see his sibs. He missed them so badly.

After the pastor did a quick speech on what the coronation was about, it was time for the inauguration.
“Please stand.” said the pastor and then everyone stood up. An assistant had Yakko neal down had she placed the royal crown on his head. He stood back up all fidgety because he knew what would happen next. Dr. Scratchansniif stood in front of Yakko holding a small pillow with a scepter on one side and a ball on the other. Yakko was about to pick them up, but the Dr. stopped him.
“Your majesty, the gloves please,” he said.
Yakko’s blood froze and his heart was pounding. “What?!?!!” he quietly shouted. Eventually, he gave in and took off his gloves, horrified of what could happen. He slowly pulled the gloves off and picked up the objects on the pillow. The preach started his speech but halfway through, Yakko’s hands started accidentally freezing the items.
“No, no, no, no, no no, no!!!” he thought. When the preacher finally finished, he quickly slipped the gloves back on. Then the preacher delivered the message everyone had been waiting for all day.

“I now present to you all, King Yakko of Arendalle!”
Everyone cheered and clapped, and Dot cheered out of force. Wakko was so happy for his big brother, and he would finally get to talk to him later at the party. Everything was so happy and cheerful that no one could have predicted what happened that night.
That's it! I hope you guys are enjoying this so far! Here's the DevianArt for today's chapter and I'll release a new chapter soon! Goodnight everybody!
https://www.deviantart.com/sonicandshad ... -503974727
MasterLink4eva
Strawberry

The new chapter coming tomorrow! Here's a preview!
“I now present to you, King Yakko of Arendelle.” he announced. Yakko stepped forward onto the stage and people cheered loudly for him. He didn’t show it, but he felt a sense of pride because the people that stood in front of him were part of the kingdom. HIS kingdom. But he then was reminded of his “curse” and much of the excitement was drained from him.
I hope you're enjoying the fanfic so far! See you tomorrow!