Carl Fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Carl
Caramel Crunch

Carl Fanfiction

Since "Cars, Trains, and Motorcycles" was released I wanted to do a fanfic about Connie and Clint, so here it is! I will also be doing other fanfics on this page as well.
“This is weird'', muttered Connie Kendall as she walked into the La Schallette restaurant. Almost every time she had gone on a blind date it ended disastrously, so she wasn't expecting anything more out of this blind date than any of the others. After all, the only thing she knew about this guy was that his name was Clint and that he was a student of Eugene’s. Just then a waiter approached her and asked her name, she responded and the waiter showed her to a table with a handsome, tall young man about Connie’s age. She sat down and ordered a sweet tee, the waiter left and immediately Clint said, “So Connie, was your dress hand stitched by Betsy Ross''. Connie sat there in shock, was this guy seriously saying that her dress was old fashioned? For a moment she thought about replying sharply, but she decided on a more cool answer. “Actually no'', she said. “Well maybe it was designed by one of her great grand daughters “, he retorted. Thankfully a waitress intruded asking if we wanted any appetizers. “I’ll have a Caesar salad but with no croutons'', he replied. “OK one Caesar salad without croutons, and for you ma’am”. “I think I'll have a Caesar salad- wait no make that a Greek salad please”. “OK, they’ll be right out”. Clint casually leaned back in his chair and started a lecture. “You know Connie I was thinking that you need to be more secure of yourself, more decisive as well, like when you ordered your salad I knew right away what I wanted and you showed signs of indecisiveness”. “Thanks for the thought”, muttered Connie. "Your welcome". "Is this guy serious"? thought Connie. Just then the waitress appeared again with the salads. "Here you go, a Caesar salad and Greek salad". Clint stared at his food with disgust then said “Excuse me lady but I asked for a salad with no croutons and there are sixteen on my salad”. “Oh I’m sorry I’ll get you another one”, the waitress said. “Sorry but I can't let this go unnoticed… I’ll have to take a percentage of your tip for every crouton I found”. The waitress was almost in tears when Clint told her his tip was negative six percent, which equaled about three dollars, then the icing on the cake Clint took extra bread sticks to make up the difference. The waitress left sobbing and Clint said “What sensitive people”. That was the last straw for Connie, she ate her salad, ordered a main course and dessert, wanting to leave as quickly as possible. Through her whole dinner she had to listen to Clint critiquing her. When it was finally time to leave, Clint asked Connie on another date but she had to refuse, and so ended Connie’s worst date ever.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
Carl
Caramel Crunch

For a while now I have been working on a Rydell fanfiction. I finally finished the prologue and I'd like to share it with you. This prologue takes place four days after FFTT and two days after the first two scenes of The Rydell Revelations. I really hope you enjoy what I have to write!
"Uhhhh" was the only thing that Emily could say today. It had been almost a half a week after her "adventure" in the knockoff of Mr. Whittaker's portable imagination station. "Ahhh" she cried as she rose out of bed, everything was cramped, partly because she was tossing and turning, thinking about the escape room incident. And partly because she was pondering about how to prove her innocence of kidnapping Suzu Rydell, which she was radically accused for by Morrie Rydell, Suzu's brother. As she rose up her phone demanded a sharp beep, it was a text from Matthew. It read "Hey Em' when do you want to meet today, I have some new developments". This was the second time she had contacted Matthew after the escape room. The first time being only about three days ago, the day after her "adventure". She thought for a moment then replied back to Matthew, "We can meet at Whit's End at 10:00". Matthew sent a thumbs up emoji back to her, and with that Emily sat her phone down on her desk and took a quick shower, got dressed, grabbed an apple, then ran out the house to meet up with Matthew.

As she approached Whit's end, she glanced at her wristwatch to see the time, "Exactly 10:00", she said to herself. She walked into Whit's End and heard the familiar little bell above her. Behind the counter was Mr. Whittaker, after a greeting she looked around for Matthew. Suddenly he came up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She whirled around in surprise, but once she saw Matthew she smiled. "Hi Matthew". "Hey Em'". "So what's the deal about these new developments", she questioned? "Let's go to the corner booth, and I'll tell you".

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?

ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

These are great, Carl! I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you!
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
Carl
Caramel Crunch

ByeByeBrownie wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:45 pm
These are great, Carl! I'll be looking forward to seeing more from you!
Thanks!!

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Yes! More Rydell content! Good story man! We got a pretty similar thing going haha!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Carl
Caramel Crunch

MonkeyDude wrote:
Thu Jun 18, 2020 10:05 pm
Yes! More Rydell content! Good story man! We got a pretty similar thing going haha!
Thank you! I know right!

ASmouseInTheHouse
Cookies & Creme

Thumbs up! :D
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
Carl
Caramel Crunch

ASmouseInTheHouse wrote:
Fri Jun 19, 2020 7:56 am
Thumbs up! :D
Thanks! I'll try to post the first chapter today!

Carl
Caramel Crunch

Here it is, the first official chapter of my Rydell fanfic. More will come very soon. I have a great idea about where this is headed, and I want to finish these stories before The Rydell Revelations! I hope enjoy this chapter very much!

"So, what's the deal", Emily questioned again. Matthew sighed then said, "Morrie knows". With a confused look on her face Emily retorted, "Knows about what exactly"?
"Your investigation against him", he said somberly. "B...but how could he know"? "How do you think he knew to frame you for Suzu's kidnapping"? Emily gasped, "Now it makes sense, he framed me to get me to stop investigating...", her voice trailed off and then came back again "But I'm still back at the question how, how could he find out. "Your phone", he stated. "What about my phone". "You lost your phone the day Morrie accused you right"? "Yes", she said hesitantly. "Well you said that you phone seemed different, so you let me look at it. I found out that is wasn't you phone, in fact it's a completely different phone. "Wait", she cried "You think that Morrie took my real phone, and then swapped it for another phone...but why"? "How do you think Morrie found out about your case, he took the phone listened to your recording of you conversation with Suzu, and then framed you by cutting out parts of the conversation". "Sneaky, but do you have any evidence, she questioned. "Well, I found evidence of Morrie's fingerprint on the phone". "Oh w-...wait you have a fingerprint reader"? "Yup, got it as a Christmas present", he said with a smirk. "Well beside that...I don't feel good, I think I should go home". "A cold", he asked in a worried tone. "No, but inside I feel...like something's about to happen, like when you hit a hornets nest it canonly cause trouble". "Well there are no hornets nests here Em'", he retorted jokingly. "Yeah hornets nests....".

Carl
Caramel Crunch

I'll try to post the next chapter today, maybe even chapter 3 as well.

Carl
Caramel Crunch

Here it is, Chapter 3. Enjoy!
Bleep...bleep...bleep went the alarm clock on Emily's phone. "Uhh why did I put an alarm on, it's vacation," Emily cried. For a moment she fumbled with her phone opening up apps and loading websites, but when she finally found the clock app and turned off the alarm. She then rose out of bed and went off to do her normal morning preparations.
A half hour later she was walking down the stairs to her kitchen when she arrived she found nobody there, except a note, it read, "Went to do my paper route, then stopping off at Pete's, be home by 9:30, Love Barrett." Next to the note was the morning paper, which Emily picked up and tucked under her arm. She walked over to their coffee machine and made herself a quick cup, and then sat down with the paper. The was nothing interesting on page one, or two, but when she reached page three Emily went completely still. The headline read "Rydell girl Still Missing after Four Days: Public Suspects Emily Jones Responsible for her Disappearance". Emily sat there in shock, were people really thinking that she was a kidnapper? She closed the newspaper and reached for her TV remote. She quickly flicked a few buttons and the TV loaded Odyssey's channel five news station. "On other news Suzu Rydell is still missing after four days. People believe that Emily Jones is responsible for her disappearance, some people had this to say to say about the matter." Emily sat dumbfounded as the reporter showed a montage of people saying that Emily was a juvenile delinquent and that she should go to jail. This was too much for Emily, she stood up quickly, tears in her eyes she ran through the hallway, passed her dad on the stairs, then dashed into her room. She dropped on the bed, flung the pillow over her head and sobbed. Everything that had happened in the last few weeks was weighing on her, the escape room, her adventure in the knockoff imagination station, all the accusations, it was all to much, she couldn't hold it in anymore, she had to let it out. As she lay in her room crying, she heard a soft "Emily." It was her father, he didn't wait for her to reply "Em' what's wrong?" "Nothing," she said through sobs. "Now how am I supposed to believe that," he countered? The crying stopped slowly, then with a small smile she said "I guess not." "Now tell me, what's wrong," he questioned again? "Everything?" "We'll not everything I guess, just all the things that have been happening lately." "Ah." "I don't know what's wrong with me," she huffed,"I guess I just have a lot on my mind." "You know Em' praying always help when I have have a lot on my mind." She looked to her dad then said, "I know, I guess I didn't think about that this time." Her dad hugged her, then said, "Why don't you try it." Then he stood up and walked away. After he left Emily started praying,"Dear Lord, I need Your help now....."

MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Nice! I really like the spiritual tie in!
*Finger guns aggressively*
Carl
Caramel Crunch

MonkeyDude wrote:
Wed Jul 01, 2020 12:58 pm
Nice! I really like the spiritual tie in!
Thanks!!! The next chapter will be more about Morrie and Suzu, so look for that in the next few days!

Carl
Caramel Crunch

I want to post a news chapter today or tomorrow, so look for that.