I Made a Short Film!

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I Made a Short Film!

Hey guys! Over quarantine, a wrote a short film and cast a few theater friends as the actors, and uh now we have a short film! We put this together in less than a month, and I thought I would share it on here cuz I'm pretty proud of it! Also, I would love for this to somehow reach Kevin McCreary because I would just be interested to hear his feedback and stuff, especially since it's kInD oF a Christian film I guess. I mean, all the creators were Christians. Anyway, that's not the main purpose, I just thought it turned out pretty well and would appreciate if y'all would give it a watch :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4WL7FZBEOg&t=27s
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

THIS. IS. BEAUTIFUL! You did such an incredible job with the script, and the acting is phenomenal!! You should definitely make more. :)
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Aw thanks that means a lot! I'm trying to put together another film now that we'll be able to film in person.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse