djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so now the site's back up i'll finish the last chapter at some point, not if it'll be in 1 or two parts. Also I'm thinking that I may put my next fanfic on Fanfiction.com when it's done.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I finished the final part but decided to rewrite a few scenes. I had trouble working out how to end it as it went in a completly different direction then what i thought it would, but then I remembered "out to sea", where things get worse and worse, and I worked out how to finish it, the difference is, the ending isn't that everyone dies.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

The last part is here and it's the longest I've done yet. this went in a completely different direction than I planned, which is why it took so long to finish. I may do also one shot set a few days after the Long end.

Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Dec 23, 2021 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever had an idea for a Aio crossover/parody. I know I did one a while back (though I'll be rewriting it when I have time).
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I just had the idea of an Avatar the Last Airbender crossover with Rodney as Zuko and Bart as Firelord Ozai. Maybe Sarah as Toph? I literally just thought of this so I haven't had time to flesh it out haha
*Finger guns aggressively*
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I've never seen that so I'm not very famillar with it. I've had an idea for a Batman style Parody, but it would be quite a while before I uploaded anything. I have been working on a Novacom Fanfic (I know what you're thinking, that again), but I've never found any online so...
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Gotcha, well I'd definitely recommend it! It is pretty unanimously one of the best-animated shows to date. Oh, Batman would be fun! I'd look forward to that/the Novacom story.
*Finger guns aggressively*
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

So a while back I was listening to AIO when I decided to look up what the next Scooby doo movie was going to be, and I started wondering which AIO characters would match which Scooby characters when I heard Eugene say 'Zoinks'. of course Eugene would work as Shaggy I thought. then I realized that the line was coming from the episode and not in my head! anyway I came up with who I would have as who on an AIO fanfic of scooby doo.
Fred(the leader): Buck/Jason
Daphne(comes from a wealthy family): Jules/Connie
Velma(the smartest one): Lucy/Katrina (figure she could work as either though)/Penny
Shaggy (the coward who can be brave and often inadvertently catches the bad guy/girl): Jay/Eugene
Scooby - Sparky (with a translator built by Eugene)
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Here's a quick one shot I wrote after hearing "badges of Honor", "My Dog has fleas"
Buck rolled over as he felt something wet licking him. ‘Ok boy” he mumbled still half asleep, “I’ll get up in a minute.” But Sparky kept licking him until he finally gave in and sat up to give him a hug. “I’m so glad you’re alright” he smiled, as he heard the noise of breakfast being made downstairs. Sparky heard it too, and as buck climbed out of bed he raced downstairs. “wow” said buck ‘he really can still do everything he used to.”

In the kitchen Katrina was finshing up some eggs for Eugene when she heard something come downstairs and try to climb up her leg. She knew who it was.
‘Ok, down boy, get down, and I’ll give you your breakfast”
“Are you talking to me?”
Katrina rolled her eyes as Eugene came in, followed by Buck.
“I was talking to my little cutsie-wootsie”
“I’ll take that as an indefinite answer”
Buck chuckled as he grabbed a bowl and some cereal from the cupboard. Although he’d heard his foster parents call each other by many different names, that was not one he’d heard before.

As Katrina bought Eugene’s eggs over Buck felt a sudden itch on his back, which caused him to drop his spoon.
“Are you alright Buck” Katrina’s face quickly turned into a worried expression.
“I’m fine” Buck replied, scratching himself “I’m just a bit itchy”.
“People have been known to get itchy in the morning,” said Eugene “it’s sometimes due to some sort of stress. Are you having any trouble at school?”
“No, I’ve just got a itch” replied Buck, he was used to Eugene’s way of talking.
As Buck scratched however, he found that the itchiness was getting worse. “I think it’s spreading,”
“Ok, roll up your top” Katrina bent down as Buck did as he was told.
“Eugene look at this”
Eugene only caught a glimpse of whatever was on buck’s back before Katrina suddenly jumped up.
“ooh,” she said, trying not to scratch herself
“are you alright”
“I’m fine Eugene, but I think it may be contagious.”
“here, let me have a look”
Eugene examined Buck’s back to find there were several tiny red marks spread across the surface of Buck’s skin.
Katrina rolled up her pants as Eugene knelt down to check her, finding the same red marks about halfway between her ankle and knee.
“So what’s the verdict doctor?” Katrina asked, trying to ignore the itching.
Eugene looked up “I can confirm that you both have the same red marks, but as for the source..”
Eugene noticed Sparky sniffing the table leg, and bent down, running his hand down the dog’s back.
“Ah ha,” he exclaimed ‘just as I suspected”.
“what’s is it?’
“The cause of your itchiness is from sparky.”
Katrina was confused “we got itchy from sparky?”
“not quite ” replied Eugene ‘sparky just has a case of Ctenocephalides canis.”
Is that serious,” asked buck “he’s not gonna die is he?”
“of course not,” Eugene replied “sparky just has fleas!’
Katrina laughed “Oh Eugene, my dog has fleas.”
“I don’t think I see the humor.”
‘Neither do I” added buck “I wanted to wear these pants today.’
“don’t you remember when you recorded those songs at whits end.”
“oh yes,” chuckled Eugene “My dog has fleas.”
“what are you guys talking about?”
“a few years ago,” explained Eugene “America sings came to odyssey, and the producer asked me to sign a recording contract, though I naturally declined the offer.”
“you were on America sings”.
“no,” smiled Eugene, “I wasn’t actually on the show. The producer came to see Mr Whittaker and heard me in the little theatre, after I declined the offer Mr Whittaker suggested that I record some of my songs in the Kids radio studio.”
“One of them was called “my dog has Fleas” Katrina finished.
“I may be able to find a copy if you care to hear it.”
“Not right not thanks,” Buck replied “I’ve promised to meet up with Jules at the mall.”
“Very well” replied Eugene ‘I shall have it waiting here on the able when you return.”
“thanks” Buck was glad Sparky was alright, though as he went upstairs to take a shower, he realised there was still a lot he didn’t know about his foster parents.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

While I work on the next idea, I wanted to reupload the 'long end' fanfic I did, just shorten it and make it a bit less 'dramatic'. I'll replace the original 'chapter's" when I've finished them and replace the last 2-3 with a couple of short follow up fanfics.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Not fanfiction, but I had an interesting episode idea "Not-so Happy Campers"
"Connie thinks Jules is spending more time with her friends (or more specifically, Buck) and decides to take her away for some 'sisterly bonding', the same time Jukes that was going to watch a movie on tv with Buck. Eugene decides to take Buck camping on the land Tom left him, unaware that Connie is staying in the farmhouse with Jules. as Eugene attempts to give Buck "the perfect camping experience" Buck and Jules come across each other in the barn and struggle to not let Connie and Eugene find out so they can watch the movie. Buck then takes Jules phone by mistake and tries to return it, only for Eugene to come looking for him. Connie mistakes them for burglars and calls the police. later Connie and Eugene argue over whose fault it was.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Love this so much honestly.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Carl
Caramel Crunch

djchatswithu wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 am
Not fanfiction, but I had an interesting episode idea "Not-so Happy Campers"
"Connie thinks Jules is spending more time with her friends (or more specifically, Buck) and decides to take her away for some 'sisterly bonding', the same time Jukes that was going to watch a movie on tv with Buck. Eugene decides to take Buck camping on the land Tom left him, unaware that Connie is staying in the farmhouse with Jules. as Eugene attempts to give Buck "the perfect camping experience" Buck and Jules come across each other in the barn and struggle to not let Connie and Eugene find out so they can watch the movie. Buck then takes Jules phone by mistake and tries to return it, only for Eugene to come looking for him. Connie mistakes them for burglars and calls the police. later Connie and Eugene argue over whose fault it was.
I wish this was an episode.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I saw that the writers were asking for people's ideas and opinions, and there is one idea I've had concerning club episodes, and I'm a bit surprised the writers haven't used it, as it seemed to fint in perfectly with the theme of the club episodes. in 'for better of for worse" Katrina mentions her and Eugene going to Portugal and Madagascar as part of their mission work around the world. I did a little research, and both countries feature types of missionary work that haven't been featured. We've seen Whit Jason, Wooton and the Parkers and even Jay and Zoe on mission trips, but it would be great to hear more about Eugene/Katrina's trips.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Ok, so I was re-listening to 'Out of the Picture" and Eugene tells Buck he's sorry his mother died and that he knows how he must feel. now Eugene already knew that buck's father was dead, and until that point they both thought his mother might possibly be alive? so why would he say "I remember when my mother died" when it was both of buck's parents who have died? if Leonard had died at some point between Albums 49 and 64, Eugene surly would have said 'when my parents died". so either he's remembering when he was seven, or more likely his father is still around and in Africa with Everett. then I remembered that Marvin only aged a few years, so I'd guess it's the latter. Leonard could still appear in episodes.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I should be able get back to rewriting my 'long end' fanfic by the end of the month (I'll let you guys know as I replace the old one), I've just had to work on something else that's taken longer than I wanted. however, I have managed to write this, it's the part of first bit of my next 'big' fanfic.
As he closed the basement door behind him, Eugene breathed a sigh of relief, he knew that Buck was up a trickle lake, and Katrina wouldn’t be back from her mother’s for another day or two, and she was the last person he wanted to know what he was doing. He sat down at the old desk and opened up his laptop. He took a deep breath as he clicked the link Jason had sent him. The page was still there, the one that had taunted him in his sleep for the last few months. The comments section was still growing, with more being added every few days. Eugene had to agree with a few, as he had been affected himself, but then again, these were serious threats against him and Katrina, Buck still didn’t know the full extent of the ‘Andromeda incident”, or that he was the one who had conducted the experiments at the college. Eugene was still determined to make something good come out of what had happened, but there was one more thing he needed to try his idea.
He packed the laptop into his bag, and went upstairs, leaving a note telling Buck where to find some leftover lasagna in the fridge. He pulled his bike out of the garage and set off in the direction of Whit's End, and the Imagination Station.
Edit: I'm still mapping this 'saga' out so it this maybe spilt into two halves, with this being near the start of part 2, or the middle of part 1, like i said I'm still working out the order of events.
Last edited by djchatswithu on Sun Feb 14, 2021 6:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I'm intrigued! Very well written, and I can't wait to see where it goes!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Finally finished the hard part of something else so I have started writing more scenes for the 'big' fanfic in between working on the 'long end' fanfic. the 'big one' will have several interconnected storylines involving Jason and Wooton, which will revolve around Eugene's storyline. All I can say for sure at the moment is that it will involve Whit, Connie, Penny, Katrina, Buck, Tasha, Monica and Wellington.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I AM HERE FOR IT WRITE LIKE THE WIND
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Just found a whole bunch of scenes from my old pc, including some unused 'long end' ideas, which got me thinking of doing it as a sort of 'choose your own adevnture' type thing, since the characters make a lot of choices that could either protect them or get them hurt.