djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Marisa
Chocolate Chip

Yo that would be awesome.
"Would you like a muffin?" -- Arthur Dent
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Marisa wrote:
Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:27 pm
Yo that would be awesome.
Good, because I've got about 3 different versions (4 if you count the one I posted) of the same scene and I can't decide which one's best!
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Here's a very small snippet of my 'big' fanfic
A car roared past outside, waking Katrina. Quickly realizing Eugene wasn’t next to her, she put on her dressing gown, and went out into the living room.
“Oh Eugene” she sighed and put on her dressing gown before going out into the open kitchen-living room to find Eugene, but he wasn’t there. She checked the balcony but he wasn’t out there, nor was he in the bathroom.
It was then that she saw the note. Her eyes shot open as she read it.
As panic started to set in as she bolted for the door.
“Dear god” she prayed as she ran faster then she ever had “Please stop him!”

Eugene was ready. Strapping the last band of electrodes to his head, he reached out to start the program on the computer.
“Well” he sighed, pressing the ENTER key “lets see if this thing works.”
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

oh BOY
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Hey everyone, I know it's been a while since I posted something, partly due to not having had much time to write, but also the passing of Will, I know is affected at lot of us, and It wasn't until the tribute came out that I began to realize how many of the traits I've picked up over the last 20 odd years have come from listening to Will/Eugene, they/he have sort become a little part of my personality. I've also been working on my writing and felt my previous work was way too out of character, so I removed it from this page. I also removed a good part of it from my computer and have been writing and reading things over and over to make sure it sounds right (I know it's meant to be fanfic but it's one of those thing's I've picked up, I'm also doing a twist on a few things).

in regards to my fanfics, the one I posted a snippet of is actually quite similar in ways to "28 Hours" , but could actually work as a sequel (I had an idea when "Green Ring" first aired of Eugene creating a chip similar to Monty's, but mainly as an internal communication device). I've also been working on some alternate scenes, as well as "scenes we never got to hear" and "ideas that were considered from episodes but dropped". I do have a Wooton/Penny idea, but it's kind of similar to "Unrelatable", and I'm also thinking of rewriting my very first fanfic as a 'Jasonnie' one (though I prefer to keep things canon as much as possible). as you can tell I have a bunch of ideas in the works but I'd rather take my time so as not to be unhappy with them later on. I may also post some stories on other sites rather than here.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Hey guys, if you look on the official AIO Facebook page you see a list of alternate timeline ideas. it seems that once again the writing team and I have had the same ideas. 'sighs', this is why I haven't uploaded anything for quite a while.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Just saw the new monthly comic, So I thought it a good time to upload a little ''what if' scene I wrote set after "For the Birds" where Katrina reacts to Eugene's haircut, and also explains why he looks different. the ending's a bit rushed but I think you'll like it.
For the Birds
“Ah, good evening my love”
“you’re in a in a good mood, what brought this on”.
“I have alleviated myself of my bird problem.”
“Soo, the Baseball helmet worked?”
“Alas they still tried to swoop me, so I eliminated their target,” “behold!”
Katrina wasn’t sure what to think. The red mop that she had grown used to like was completely gone, replaced by “Eugene I, er, was that really necessary?”
“Alas, this was the only way. Why, do you think it’s a bit much?”
“Well, it’s a bit a, couldn’t you have just worn the helmet.”
“You don’t like it, do you?’
“Not really, no.”
“Fear not, in a few weeks the mating season shall cease, and my hair shall have grown to it’s original length.”

A month or so later.

“Good evening Katrina,” Eugen called as he walked into the living room “I trust you had a pleasant day.”
“Yeah, it was ok," said Katrina "though I was thinking about your hair.”
“I know,” Eugene sighed “but never fear, it will soon be back to normal.”
“Actually” she said, “I kind of like it how it is now.”
“Oh, really?”
‘Yes, you look more, distinguished.”
“Well, if you like it, I suppose I could keep it at this length, though I think it may clash with my glasses.”
“Oh, I’ve thought of that,” said Katrina “here, I ordered you some new ones.”
Eugene opened the box.
“Oh, Katrina,” he said, “you shouldn’t have.”
“well,’ she said, “try them on.”
Eugene quickly switched his glasses and smiled at his wife.
‘how do they look? They’re not too flamboyant, are they?”
Katrina grinned “they’re perfect,” she replied, “Now everyone can see those periwinkle eyes of yours.”
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I've been trying to upload some of my work but for some reason it won't let me post if something is copy and pasted in. is this an error because I've not had this happen before.
Polehaus53
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:48 am
I've been trying to upload some of my work but for some reason it won't let me post if something is copy and pasted in. is this an error because I've not had this happen before.
This has happened to me before. There is a workaround which can be tried: You can edit your post and paste in what you want posted a paragraph at a time, make minor edits, and hit 'submit' until all your writing goes through. I did that some time ago with this post when it wouldn't post after pasting my already typed message.

Otherwise, I'd recommend filling out a tech support form and report the issue.
Apologies for any inconvenience! Hopefully the issue can be resolved.
-Signed, PolehausFifty-three

Member of The Emily Rules Klub (est. 2012)

“We have it translated in every language: (กฎของเอมิลี่, Emily es la mejor, 艾米莉规则, Emily Quy tắc!, エミリーは最高です, emilyyay ulesray!, Эмили Правила!, Emily é a melhor, एमिली नियम!, Emily est la meilleure!, إميلي هي الأفضل!, Emily Kuralları!, אמילי שולטת!, Emily Regeln!, 에밀리 담당!, Si Emily ang pinakamahusay!, എമിലി രാജ്ഞിയാണ്!, એમિલી નિયમો!) that Emily RULES!”~The E.R.K.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Polehaus53 wrote:
Tue Jan 16, 2024 1:48 pm
djchatswithu wrote:
Mon Jan 15, 2024 3:48 am
This has happened to me before. There is a workaround which can be tried: You can edit your post and paste in what you want posted a paragraph at a time, make minor edits, and hit 'submit' until all your writing goes through. I did that some time ago with this post when it wouldn't post after pasting my already typed message.

Otherwise, I'd recommend filling out a tech support form and report the issue.
Apologies for any inconvenience! Hopefully the issue can be resolved.
Thanks, I'll give it a go.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

Nope, no luck, No matter what I did it just kept coming up with either 500 Internal Error or this page is not working.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

I wanted to upload this episode idea I had before I listened to the other half of album 76. I couldn't think of names for new characters so I just put """ and .... instead. Basically it follows Buck and Katrina adjusting to life in Baltimore. Buck is hoping joining the football team will increase his chances of making friends but a troublesome student puts a strain between him and Katrina.

Buck is having a hard time adjusting to life in Baltimore. His dad is always busy and he’s not really made any friends, except for a kid called … who follows buck around. Things seem to change when he is offered a chance to be on the state football team. Buck is happy until the coach’s son ‘’’’ approaches buck, they’ve found out he was in juvi and that his dad won’t accept students with a criminal record, however he’ll keep quiet if buck does whatever he says to. Not wanting to disappoint his parents buck reluctantly agrees. The next day at school buck is surprised when he gets a new teacher – Katrina. Although he does his best to do what the gang wants he runs into trouble when ‘’’’ tells him to get money from the student who’s been trying to make friends with buck. unfortunately Katrina she sees him threatening ... and has to report it. At home Katrina explains that …. is also qualifying for the team before asking why he's acting differently. He reluctantly tells her about ‘’’ and that he was enjoying some of the attention he was getting. Katrina tells buck that she too had a rebellious streak due to her parents not paying much attention to her when she was young, but that she loves him and that he should be himself. Realizing that’’’’ was trying to rid of both him and … buck goes to tell ‘’’ he’s done and finds him beating up …. In the locker room. ‘’’’ agrees to let buck off but only if buck helps them pull a prank on one of the teachers. Buck agrees only to learn that prank is to get back at Katrina. When buck refuses and admits Katrina is his mother, the gang locks him in a janitor’s closet and leave. Buck apologizes to … who manages to lift buck high enough to reach it, telling him to go to the auditions. Buck insists that … go but …. Tells him it’s what god would want him to do. Buck laughs and after climbing through the window he goes and opens the door for … saying he’d rather help Katrina if even if it means missing the team audition. Meanwhile Katrina is walking home when she sees someone following her. As she is about to enter the apartment asks him what he’s doing the rest of the gang surround her. As ‘’’’ threatens to hurt her Buck arrives and challenges him to attack him instead. Suddenly the hospital security and the police arrive and arrest ‘’’’. Later buck learns that …. Missed the auditon and alerted the security. Buck asks why he did this and … explains that his dad is one of the doctor’s working with Eugene and wanted to help buck fit in. buck again apologises and invites … and his family to have dinner with them. Katrina is then able to tell buck that she spoke to the coach a few days ago, and that he’s happy for buck to try out for the team.
djchatswithu
Cookies & Creme

djchatswithu wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:45 pm
I wanted to upload this episode idea I had before I listened to the other half of album 76. I couldn't think of names for new characters so I just put """ and .... instead. Basically it follows Buck and Katrina adjusting to life in Baltimore. Buck is hoping joining the football team will increase his chances of making friends but a troublesome student puts a strain between him and Katrina.

Buck is having a hard time adjusting to life in Baltimore. His dad is always busy and he’s not really made any friends, except for a kid called … who follows buck around. Things seem to change when he is offered a chance to be on the state football team. Buck is happy until the coach’s son ‘’’’ approaches buck, they’ve found out he was in juvi and that his dad won’t accept students with a criminal record, however he’ll keep quiet if buck does whatever he says to. Not wanting to disappoint his parents buck reluctantly agrees. The next day at school buck is surprised when he gets a new teacher – Katrina. Although he does his best to do what the gang wants he runs into trouble when ‘’’’ tells him to get money from the student who’s been trying to make friends with buck. unfortunately Katrina she sees him threatening ... and has to report it. At home Katrina explains that …. is also qualifying for the team before asking why he's acting differently. He reluctantly tells her about ‘’’ and that he was enjoying some of the attention he was getting. Katrina tells buck that she too had a rebellious streak due to her parents not paying much attention to her when she was young, but that she loves him and that he should be himself. Realizing that’’’’ was trying to rid of both him and … buck goes to tell ‘’’ he’s done and finds him beating up …. In the locker room. ‘’’’ agrees to let buck off but only if buck helps them pull a prank on one of the teachers. Buck agrees only to learn that prank is to get back at Katrina. When buck refuses and admits Katrina is his mother, the gang locks him in a janitor’s closet and leave. Buck apologizes to … who manages to lift buck high enough to reach it, telling him to go to the auditions. Buck insists that … go but …. Tells him it’s what god would want him to do. Buck laughs and after climbing through the window he goes and opens the door for … saying he’d rather help Katrina if even if it means missing the team audition. Meanwhile Katrina is walking home when she sees someone following her. As she is about to enter the apartment asks him what he’s doing the rest of the gang surround her. As ‘’’’ threatens to hurt her Buck arrives and challenges him to attack him instead. Suddenly the hospital security and the police arrive and arrest ‘’’’. Later buck learns that …. Missed the auditon and alerted the security. Buck asks why he did this and … explains that his dad is one of the doctor’s working with Eugene and wanted to help buck fit in. buck again apologises and invites … and his family to have dinner with them. Katrina is then able to tell buck that she spoke to the coach a few days ago, and that he’s happy for buck to try out for the team.
ok, so I've just finished and I was kind of right about a few things
1 Buck is having a hard time making friends and is hoping joining the football team will help.
2, rather than getting locked in a closet, Buck's held hostage at gunpoint.
3, Katrina does act as Buck's teacher, but uses her maiden name and is part of the undercover operation.