djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Ok, so now the site's back up i'll finish the last chapter at some point, not if it'll be in 1 or two parts. Also I'm thinking that I may put my next fanfic on Fanfiction.com when it's done.
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

I finished the final part but decided to rewrite a few scenes. I had trouble working out how to end it as it went in a completly different direction then what i thought it would, but then I remembered "out to sea", where things get worse and worse, and I worked out how to finish it, the difference is, the ending isn't that everyone dies.
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

The last part is here and it's the longest I've done yet. this went in a completely different direction than I planned, which is why it took so long to finish. I may do also one shot set a few days after the Long end.
Buck’s POV:
It only took us about 20 minutes to reach the bank, but it felt more like an eternity, I knew I needed to get Jules away from Mr Skint, but I knew Miss Katrina wouldn’t leave, I had heard her crying after I was taken away when I broke my leg, and knew she woudn’t give up on me now. As we pulled into the parking lot I finally got the courage. “look ” I said “you didn’t have to bring anyone, I would have come with you, you know I would.” “I knew you would” came the reply “but I’m not having that woman causing any more problems, she has to be dealt with.” I did not like the sound of that one bit “Why? She hasn’t done anything to you, but with me she…“ I trailed off when I saw Mr Skints face, and I realized “you’re mad that I went with her aren’t you” “you meant more to me than anything else” he said “except for your mother of course” His eyes seemed to fill with sadness as he spoke, and I think he actually meant every word he was saying, for once. “I knew she’d never loved me,“ he continued “and I knew it was a bit childish to think she’d ever love me, but then she died and I realized I still had you“ he looked at me before turning into the parking lot “you were like the son I could never have” he pulled into a parking space and glanced darkly in the rear view mirror at Miss Katrina “and then SHE came along and took you, the only reminder I had left of the woman I loved, the only person left that bought me joy was taken by her, that’s why she needs to pay” for a moment I didn’t know what to say “well what about Jules” I said “you went to her house and took her and Connie.” “I needed to make sure you wouldn’t try any tricks” he said, “I wouldn’t hurt her, because I still care about you, even if you don’t see that”. I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, but I figured it wasn’t the time to argue “Can we just get this over with” I said.
“Alright” came the blunt reply.

Katrina’s POV
I could see Buck was trying to work out why Mr skint was doing all this. In a way I did feel sorry for Mr Skint, he didn’t seem to have anyone in his life who really loved him, but he had manipulated Buck, and I wasn’t going to let that happen again. When he blamed me for buck leaving him, I knew from what Buck had told Eugene and I about him, that that probably didn’t mean he was going to simply leave me somewhere to be found. Jules looked at me, clearly worried, but I knew she wasn’t worried about herself, I was the one skint was angry at.

Jules POV
As I listened to the conversation I was kind of glad when Skint said he cared about Buck and wouldn’t hurt me, but when he said it was Katrina’s fault I looked over at her, she seem to be looking at him full of both sadness and anger. I don’t know how she could have been sad for him when he wanted to hurt her, but then I guess that’s something only Christians get.
Before they left skint ordered two bits to make sure we wouldn’t get away by blindfolding us. Left in the dark, literally, I did the only thing I could think of, and started praying to god to get us out of this alive.

Buck’s POV
I knew I had to do something, but Mr Skint was in one of his moods where he wouldn’t let anything stand in his way of what he wanted. We went inside and were shown to the security room where the deposit boxes were kept. Once inside, I decided to have another try.
“I know how much I mean to you”.
No reply
“I really did enjoy all the things we did together” I said, thinking for a moment “all the things that weren’t illegal anyway.”
“here it is” came the reply.
“did you hear what I said” I asked “I really did love doing all that stuff, but if you really love me then you’ll let me have the life I want, not the one you want me to have.”
“but I’m giving you the life you want, when this is all over we’ll have the life we want.”
“does that include Miss Katrina”

Eugene’s POV
Just after Skint separated I saw something small jump onto my lap, sparky began chewing at the tape around my left wrist. As sparky chewed I was able to free my hand, and quickly ripped the tape from my mouth. Good boy” I said I quickly freed my other hand as sparky chewed through the tape around my ankles. I immediately began to release Miss Kendall “Come on Eugene, get a move on already.” her attempts to help were not exactly making the task of freeing her any faster. I heard Sparky’s padded steps as he ran up clutching a silver dinner fork in his teeth.
Patting his head, I took the utensil and was able to rip quickly through the tape.
“ow” Miss Kendall gave a small yelp.
My apologies” I began “but if you will move when”
“just get the cars keys”
I sighed and picked the keys up as we ran in the direction of the front door.

Two bits POV
Ok, I’ll admit I was enjoying myself, a bit. I just seemed to enjoy breaking things, I couldn’t explain it, and I hated when Mr Skint told me not to. But I there was one thing I’d touched and that was a person. When mr skint had told what this blonde woman had done I was happy to help him out, after all I’d be in jail if it weren’t for him. I looked at the brunette teenager next to me, “so how long have you two been dating?”
The muffled response didn’t sound happy. I heard a car drive up and quickly looked around. A few cars had passed but none had pulled in, yet. I quickly pulled out the small revolver and cocked it, a muffled cry came from the blonde, “don’t worry” I mocked “this is just to keep the cops away.”
Then I heard something scratching at the door, the blonde tried to say something as whatever it was barked. As I lent over her to see look outside I heard the other rear door open. I turned to see the girl run off with the lady we left at the house. I quickly put my arm around the blonde and put the gun to her head as the geeky guy opened the door.
“get back and Don’t say anything” I barked. I quickly pushed the woman out and then led her inside the building”

Buck’s POV
Mr Skint was about to answer when we heard a shout from the main foyer “everybody back or she gets it”
Mr Skint let off a sigh “what has he done now”.
Just then the door opened and miss Katrina was pushing into the room by two bits.
“What have you done,” skint cried “this wasn’t the plan”.
“they freed the girl” two bits replied, panic in his voice “what do we do now?”
“look” I said “you’ve got what you came for, why don’t you go out through the back before the police come”.
“but what about her” Two Bits gestured to Miss Katrina “you said she has to pay for what she did.”
“she will” I’d never heard Mr Skint’s voice like that “do it quick though before anyone comes.”
“what NO” I screamed as Mr Skint held me back “I’m sorry this has to happen boy”.

Eugene’s POV

Skint looked at me, his eyes full of hurt, “she knew what she was doing”
becauseand he turned to the back seat. “alright listen up” he barked, “buck and I are going to go in for a minute, but I’ll leave two bits here with you, so don’t try anything, cause I won’t be here to stop him” I could see Jules looking at me, her eyes full of the fear of what might happen, then I noticed something through the back window, and felt a small wave of relief pas through my body. I look at mr skint, he hadn’t noticed, I could see the greed building in his eyes as he approached the entrance “why don’t you go on ahead, I’ll just want to check jules” “alright” he said ‘but don’t be long” I looked jules “don’t worry” I said ‘you’ll be alright” “aww how sweet” two bits mocked me “are you gonna give your girlfriend a kiss” that gave me an idea “you know what’ I said ‘I think I will” I opened the back door and wrapped my arms around jules “get ready I whispered before she could reply I pulled her from the truck and lunged at two bits, before he knew what was happening I had his gun, and jumped of the truck and threw it as far as I could. But as I turned back towards the truck, I heard a faint click, two bits had another gun. “did you really think it’d be that easy” he said “let her go” I said darkly, “or you’ll regret for the rest of your life” “sorry,” he said but you’re gonna regret this for the rest of your life”
I tried to run towards miss katrina before it was too late, but as I was about to grab her, I saw two bits pull the trigger.

Eugene’s POV:
It was about 2am when I heard someone scream Katrina’s name. My eyes shot open and I looked next to me where Katrina had just woken up. Buck!” she cried. I raced over, not even grabbing my night gown. I opened the door to find Buck was thrashing about, trying to. “Buck” I cried “it’s alright, it’s only a dream Katrina’s fine.”
“Buck, What’s wrong”
Upon hearing her voice Buck leapt out of his bed and ran up to my wife, shaking as he embraced her. “thank god you’re alright’
“of course I am, we all are” she said “buck, what happened.”
“m-m-mr skint” he said ‘he had you, t-the gun” his trailed off as he started hugging katrina again, I didn’t need to hear any more, I knew what buck had dreamed.
“It’s alright Buck” I said “It was just a nightmare, Mr Skint can’t hurt any of us”.
“how can you be so sure though?”
“because Eugene and I will love you and will do anything to keep you safe.”
I gently embraced both of them.
“and remember buck, even when we’re not near, God is.”
I smiled as Buck hugged us both.
“I love you guys, you’re the best parents ever”.
I nearly cried went I heard that.

Jules POV:
I hadn’t seen Buck since the night Skint had followed us back to Connie’s, was glad to see he was alright. When we were, Buck explained everything that had happened, Including the dream he had last night. As much as it frightened me, I still felt safe knowing that buck would always be there.
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Just out of curiosity, has anyone here ever had an idea for a Aio crossover/parody. I know I did one a while back (though I'll be rewriting it when I have time).
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

I just had the idea of an Avatar the Last Airbender crossover with Rodney as Zuko and Bart as Firelord Ozai. Maybe Sarah as Toph? I literally just thought of this so I haven't had time to flesh it out haha
*Finger guns aggressively*
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

I've never seen that so I'm not very famillar with it. I've had an idea for a Batman style Parody, but it would be quite a while before I uploaded anything. I have been working on a Novacom Fanfic (I know what you're thinking, that again), but I've never found any online so...
MonkeyDude
Cookies & Creme

Gotcha, well I'd definitely recommend it! It is pretty unanimously one of the best-animated shows to date. Oh, Batman would be fun! I'd look forward to that/the Novacom story.
*Finger guns aggressively*
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

So a while back I was listening to AIO when I decided to look up what the next Scooby doo movie was going to be, and I started wondering which AIO characters would match which Scooby characters when I heard Eugene say 'Zoinks'. of course Eugene would work as Shaggy I thought. then I realized that the line was coming from the episode and not in my head! anyway I came up with who I would have as who on an AIO fanfic of scooby doo.
Fred(the leader): Buck/Jason
Daphne(comes from a wealthy family): Jules/Connie
Velma(the smartest one): Lucy/Katrina (figure she could work as either though)/Penny
Shaggy (the coward who can be brave and often inadvertently catches the bad guy/girl): Jay/Eugene
Scooby - Sparky (with a translator built by Eugene)
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Here's a quick one shot I wrote after hearing "badges of Honor", "My Dog has fleas"
Buck rolled over as he felt something wet licking him. ‘Ok boy” he mumbled still half asleep, “I’ll get up in a minute.” But Sparky kept licking him until he finally gave in and sat up to give him a hug. “I’m so glad you’re alright” he smiled, as he heard the noise of breakfast being made downstairs. Sparky heard it too, and as buck climbed out of bed he raced downstairs. “wow” said buck ‘he really can still do everything he used to.”

In the kitchen Katrina was finshing up some eggs for Eugene when she heard something come downstairs and try to climb up her leg. She knew who it was.
‘Ok, down boy, get down, and I’ll give you your breakfast”
“Are you talking to me?”
Katrina rolled her eyes as Eugene came in, followed by Buck.
“I was talking to my little cutsie-wootsie”
“I’ll take that as an indefinite answer”
Buck chuckled as he grabbed a bowl and some cereal from the cupboard. Although he’d heard his foster parents call each other by many different names, that was not one he’d heard before.

As Katrina bought Eugene’s eggs over Buck felt a sudden itch on his back, which caused him to drop his spoon.
“Are you alright Buck” Katrina’s face quickly turned into a worried expression.
“I’m fine” Buck replied, scratching himself “I’m just a bit itchy”.
“People have been known to get itchy in the morning,” said Eugene “it’s sometimes due to some sort of stress. Are you having any trouble at school?”
“No, I’ve just got a itch” replied Buck, he was used to Eugene’s way of talking.
As Buck scratched however, he found that the itchiness was getting worse. “I think it’s spreading,”
“Ok, roll up your top” Katrina bent down as Buck did as he was told.
“Eugene look at this”
Eugene only caught a glimpse of whatever was on buck’s back before Katrina suddenly jumped up.
“ooh,” she said, trying not to scratch herself
“are you alright”
“I’m fine Eugene, but I think it may be contagious.”
“here, let me have a look”
Eugene examined Buck’s back to find there were several tiny red marks spread across the surface of Buck’s skin.
Katrina rolled up her pants as Eugene knelt down to check her, finding the same red marks about halfway between her ankle and knee.
“So what’s the verdict doctor?” Katrina asked, trying to ignore the itching.
Eugene looked up “I can confirm that you both have the same red marks, but as for the source..”
Eugene noticed Sparky sniffing the table leg, and bent down, running his hand down the dog’s back.
“Ah ha,” he exclaimed ‘just as I suspected”.
“what’s is it?’
“The cause of your itchiness is from sparky.”
Katrina was confused “we got itchy from sparky?”
“not quite ” replied Eugene ‘sparky just has a case of Ctenocephalides canis.”
Is that serious,” asked buck “he’s not gonna die is he?”
“of course not,” Eugene replied “sparky just has fleas!’
Katrina laughed “Oh Eugene, my dog has fleas.”
“I don’t think I see the humor.”
‘Neither do I” added buck “I wanted to wear these pants today.’
“don’t you remember when you recorded those songs at whits end.”
“oh yes,” chuckled Eugene “My dog has fleas.”
“what are you guys talking about?”
“a few years ago,” explained Eugene “America sings came to odyssey, and the producer asked me to sign a recording contract, though I naturally declined the offer.”
“you were on America sings”.
“no,” smiled Eugene, “I wasn’t actually on the show. The producer came to see Mr Whittaker and heard me in the little theatre, after I declined the offer Mr Whittaker suggested that I record some of my songs in the Kids radio studio.”
“One of them was called “my dog has Fleas” Katrina finished.
“I may be able to find a copy if you care to hear it.”
“Not right not thanks,” Buck replied “I’ve promised to meet up with Jules at the mall.”
“Very well” replied Eugene ‘I shall have it waiting here on the able when you return.”
“thanks” Buck was glad Sparky was alright, though as he went upstairs to take a shower, he realised there was still a lot he didn’t know about his foster parents.
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

While I work on the next idea, I wanted to reupload the 'long end' fanfic I did, just shorten it and make it a bit less 'dramatic'. I'll replace the original 'chapter's" when I've finished them and replace the last 2-3 with a couple of short follow up fanfics.
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

Not fanfiction, but I had an interesting episode idea "Not-so Happy Campers"
"Connie thinks Jules is spending more time with her friends (or more specifically, Buck) and decides to take her away for some 'sisterly bonding', the same time Jukes that was going to watch a movie on tv with Buck. Eugene decides to take Buck camping on the land Tom left him, unaware that Connie is staying in the farmhouse with Jules. as Eugene attempts to give Buck "the perfect camping experience" Buck and Jules come across each other in the barn and struggle to not let Connie and Eugene find out so they can watch the movie. Buck then takes Jules phone by mistake and tries to return it, only for Eugene to come looking for him. Connie mistakes them for burglars and calls the police. later Connie and Eugene argue over whose fault it was.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Love this so much honestly.
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Carl
Caramel Crunch

djchatswithu wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 6:56 am
Not fanfiction, but I had an interesting episode idea "Not-so Happy Campers"
"Connie thinks Jules is spending more time with her friends (or more specifically, Buck) and decides to take her away for some 'sisterly bonding', the same time Jukes that was going to watch a movie on tv with Buck. Eugene decides to take Buck camping on the land Tom left him, unaware that Connie is staying in the farmhouse with Jules. as Eugene attempts to give Buck "the perfect camping experience" Buck and Jules come across each other in the barn and struggle to not let Connie and Eugene find out so they can watch the movie. Buck then takes Jules phone by mistake and tries to return it, only for Eugene to come looking for him. Connie mistakes them for burglars and calls the police. later Connie and Eugene argue over whose fault it was.
I wish this was an episode.
Buckles shipper. Visit my Odyssey website at http://odyssey-news.com/.

Trista: Isn't it great to be an indevidual now, not just someone who wears what society tells them to wear?
Jules: But your telling my what to wear.
Trista: Of course, I'm your publicist, it's my job.

~#902 California Dreams, Part 1~
djchatswithu
Caramel Crunch

I saw that the writers were asking for people's ideas and opinions, and there is one idea I've had concerning club episodes, and I'm a bit surprised the writers haven't used it, as it seemed to fint in perfectly with the theme of the club episodes. in 'for better of for worse" Katrina mentions her and Eugene going to Portugal and Madagascar as part of their mission work around the world. I did a little research, and both countries feature types of missionary work that haven't been featured. We've seen Whit Jason, Wooton and the Parkers and even Jay and Zoe on mission trips, but it would be great to hear more about Eugene/Katrina's trips.