djchatswithu fanfiction

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
djchatswithu
Strawberry

djchatswithu fanfiction

Hi everyone, I will upload stuff as I work on it. I'm currently working on a story involving Connie, Jason, Eugene, Katrina, Jack, Wooton, Penny, Bart, Brandon teller, Armitage Shanks, Whit, Tom, Professor Marcus and Dr Blackguaard. Also trying to fit Richard Maxwell in as well, though not sure where.

PLEASE NOTE: In my version of the show, Armatige didn't die (his cause of death was completely unrealistic in my opinion, and didn't match up with what the technology was designed to do)
Thelma Meltsner's whereabouts are unknown (how she died was never actually explained, so I'll be adressing her status in a fanfic one day.)
Tom, Agnes, Jack and Joanne are still around and active.
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Re: djchatswithu fanfiction

Ok, so here's the first part of my version of "The Long End Part 3"
Skint's POV
I pulled up out the front of the house, and made sure I had everything I needed. I knew that buck was going to need some persuasion to come with me but I knew that the Meltsners would do anything to protect him. I needed to have someone else just in case, and from what I had seen last night, I knew the very person. Signalling Two-bits round to go in through the back of the house, I knocked on the door. The girl I had seen Buck with last night answered. looking at her, I knew Buck really had grown up. “Uh, hi, can I help you”
“I hope you can young lady, I’m looking for Buck oliver”
the way she froze I could tell that she knew who I was “Ok, who are you”
Oh, you probably don’t know me, I’m Jebediah”

Jule's POV
My eyes froze, and my mind raced as I heard myself ask “Jebadiah, skint?”
"‘yes that’s right”
Alright, it was panic time.
“CONNIE!!”
I watched the man stand there, slightly stunned, as I heard Connie run down down the hallway.
“Jules, whats wrong, I - YOU! What are YOU doing here”
“He says he’s looking for Buck”
“If you don’t leave RIGHT NOW, I’m calling the police”
The way Skint was looking at Connie was starting to freak me out. it looked like he was waiting for Connie to stop yelling at him, ‘yeah, right’ I thought ‘you’ve never seen her in full out protection mode’. but then I notice a figure sneak up behind Connie, with a baseball bat in his hands.
“you won’t be calling anyone.”
I'll try and get the next part up in a couple of days.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:Oh boy. It's getting a little crazy...
When I first heard the episode it sounded like Jules was going to be involved, so I was surprised when Jules didn't appear. thought I would explore that. next part is nearly written so should be up sooner than I thought.
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

Drama!

I'm interested to see what comes next!
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Ok, here's the next part. It will probably be at least another week or so before the next chapter is out.
Connie’s POV
You won’t be calling anyone the voice had come from behind me, I turned to see a scruffy looking teenage guy standing behind me. He was clutching a baseball and I knew he meant business.
“What the! who are you?” I shrieked in surprise.
“Some people call me Two-bits, now do as the man says.”
I glared at him intensely “Why should I?”
“Because I can’t always control him” I heard Skint reply, seeing the gun he was now pointing at me, “and I don't think you want me to us this now do you, so are you going to come with us.”
I knew I didn’t have much choice “Fine,” I said, reluctantly “I'll go, but Jules stays here.”
“Oh, no” skint said, with a slight hint of confidence in his voice “I need her with us, so if you wouldn't mind.”
He was holding out a roll of duct tape, I looked down at it before glaring at Skint, I’d met enough bad guys to know what he wanted, and angrily took it from his hand.
“Connie?” Jules was looking at me with fear in her eyes.
“It’ll be okay” I lied as started to tape Jules wrists behind he back, Skint’s gun trained on me.
“Don’t forget to make it nice and tight” Two-bits snickered, an evil look on his face. This guy was really starting to creep me out.

Jule’s POV
I knew Connie had no choice but to tie me up, but I was more scared by the fact that the man behind this was Skint, who had caused Buck so much pain for so many years. From what Buck had said, Skint could be unpredictable, and if he was here for some kind of revenge, then there was no telling what he could – or would – do.

When Connie finished taping my wrists, Two-bits taped her wrists together, and taped our mouths shut with clear tape, meaning no one would know we were in trouble. they marched us outside to a pick up truck. We were forced into the back seat, where the doors were locked and the door handles were removed from the inside, the push buttons for the windows were also missing, Skint really wasn’t taking any chances.

By the time we pulled up outside of the Meltsners, Skint had explained what he wanted us for. He pulled the tape off my mouth, got me out of the truck and followed me to the front door. He knocked a couple of times, before hiding next to the door, out of sight. When Buck answered I could hardly speak.
“Jules? what are you doing here, it’s not safe for you to be out here.”
“I know” I replied “but I had to see you.”
“Buck?” it was Katrina “is everything alright.”
“it’s just Jules” he replied.
As I saw Katrina come into the hallway, I knew I had done what Skint wanted me to, and my knees buckled. As Katrina rushed to help I heard the alarm in buck’s voice as he called out “Jules? Jules? Whats wrong”. Then I felt someone pull at the tape on my wrists. "Jules, who did this to you?" Eugene had come and discovered that my wrists were bound.

Eugene’s POV
As I heard Buck’s worried voice, I rushed after Katrina to help, but as I tried to steady the young 16-year-old, I found her wrists were bound together with tape behind her back. I immediately pulled at the tape to try and free her. “Jules, What's wrong? Who did this to you?” I asked with deep concern in my voice, certain I knew who was responsible, Then I heard that unfamiliar voice which confirmed my suspicions.
“Nothing’s wrong Mr Meltsner, She’s done exactly what I asked her to.”
I turned to catch a glimpse of the man behind me, just as I felt something hard hit me in the head, As everything went dark, I heard Katrina cry out my name, fear penetrating her voice.
Last edited by djchatswithu on Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
djchatswithu
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:Ahah did you just shoot Eugene?!
No!! He got knocked out.
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Ok, here's the 3rd part. I don't know if i'll get anymore done until the new year. I've started working on a few ideas for some Bassett fanfiction, but I want to hear the next album first before I start, as some of the details depand on what happens.
Katrina's POV
I don’t think I’ll ever forget that moment. When I heard that voice, I knew who was behind all this, I looked up to see Skint, only to see the teenager behind him hit Eugene with his baseball bat. I couldn’t help but cry out just as Eugene was knocked out cold. Skint didn’t look happy about it at all.
“boy,’ he barked ‘what have I told you about unnecessary violence”
the scruffy looking boy shrugged casually ‘yeah well’ he said brushing off the question “it won’t hurt him, apart from a headache when he wakes up”.
“besides’ he smirked ‘it’ll make the next part easier”.
I stared at skint, pretty sure that I knew what was going to happen next.
“Alright” skint sighed.
He suddenly grabbed Jules and pressed the revolver to her head.
“Mrs Meltsner, if you and Buck would move your husband into the living room I’m sure the young lady would appreciate it.”
Buck and I exchanged a worried look before I put my arms under Eugene’s and began to pull him to the living room, Buck quickly grabbed his legs and we lifted him onto the sofa.
“No” said Skint “No I think that chair over there would be better” he pulled out one of the chairs from our dining suite.
As Buck and I reluctantly lifted Eugene into the chair I noticed Skint pulled something else from his jacket, a roll of tape.
“Mrs Meltsner” he said “If you would secure your husband that would be most helpful”.
I glared at him as I took the tape and began wrapping it around Eugene’s waist.
Skint then turned to the teenager “boy if you would go and bring in our other guest, I’m sure Mr Meltsner could use some company”.
“Why are you doing all this” buck demanded “I said I’d go with you. Why can't you leave them alone?”
“I couldn’t take any chances” came skint’s reply “I know you love being here, and I’m sure they love having you even more, but I need you with me.” I thought I could hear skint trying not to cry.

Connie's POV
I sat in the back seat of the truck for about 5 minutes, before the teenager came outside and opened the door.
“End of the line” he said “Mr skint needs you inside.”
I knew I probably wouldn’t like what I was about to see. I was marched into the house and straight to the living room, where I stopped in shock. Skint’s was holding Jules with a gun resting on her cheek, forcing Katrina to tape an unconscious Eugene to a chair. Buck was arguing with Skint to let us all go.
When Katrina saw me she stopped what she was doing.
“Connie?”
Skint put a chair next to Eugene “Put her with Mr Meltsner, we won’t be needing her now.”
The kid shoved me into the chair and Katrina was ordered to secure me as well.
“Connie, I” Katrina could barely speak, I think she must have been in shock over Eugene.
“It’s Ok” I said “you didn’t know he would do this”. The gag muffled most of my words but the small smile Katrina gave me told me she understood what I was trying to say.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Why are you hurting the people I love I demand justice! I can't wait to read more from you!
djchatswithu
Strawberry

PennyBassett wrote:Why are you hurting the people I love I demand justice! I can't wait to read more from you!
Ah, but in your fanfic at least three fan favorite characters were shot dead, one's been paralyzed, one's in a wheelchair and thinking about divorce, and one or two others seem to be about to have some sort of emotional breakdown. I only knocked someone unconscious, which has happened in the series.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

You know... Alright fair enough lol
Katie10
Raspberry Ripple

This is really good I’m enjoying reading it!
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Ok, so i'm back. I've just heard 'breaking news' and I think 'Ajax' is just who I need for a fanfic i came up with a few years ago. the fact that he's always claiming that Eugene is working for the government (and what happened to Ted and Eugene) is the perfect lead up. I'll hopefully have the rest of 'the long end part 3' up soon.
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Ok, so i'm back. I've just heard 'breaking news' and I think 'Ajax' is just who I need for a fanfic i came up with a few years ago. I'll hopefully have the rest of 'the long end part 3' up soon.
djchatswithu
Strawberry

Ok, here's the next part. trying to finish this off quickly, but don't want it to sound too rushed. I wanted to include Sparky, the Meltsner's puppy, who seem to have been overlooked by the writers when they wrote this 3-parter.
Eugene’s POV
As I stared into the darkness I felt as if I had failed. Failed to protect my wife and foster son from a man so dangerous none of us knew what he might do. I had visions of what he could be doing to my dearest Katrina, after all, she was the one who had helped Buck onto the right path. I thought I could hear her crying and my heart ache, as well as my head. My head was hurting! I was regaining consciousness! Although I dreaded what I might see, I only hoped that everyone was okay.

Connie’s POV
As Katrina finished taping my hands together, I thought I heard a moan coming from the chair next to me. Eugene was starting to come around. As his moans grew louder Katrina quickly tried to check on him, but two-bits grabbed her and pushed her towards Jules. Skint handed her some rope If you would secure this jewel’s hands we’ll be leaving shortly.

Eugene’s POV
I could hear skint’s voice. It was calm yet threatening. I heard him say to ‘tie her up’ and forced my eyes open to see what was unfolding. Skint had a gun pointed at Katrina, forcing her to tie Jules hands behind her back. I tried to talk to her but there was tape wrapped around my head, preventing me from any kind of verbal communication.
Skint saw and looked at me, a worn yet triumphant look in his eyes. ‘take a good look’ he said, grabbing Katrina by the waist ‘if she doesn’t play along you may not see her again.’ As I fruitlessly tried to plead for her safety, I noticed a small round, furry object in the hall, Sparky! He must have got out from the laundry. As I prayed Sparky would be safe, skint and the teenager left, taking Katrina and Jules with them, buck followed, a look of fear and concern in his eyes. I winked at him, hoping he would understand, I trusted him to get Jules and Katrina back safely. Although I tried not think of it, I feared I may never see any of them again. It was then I noticed sparky was gone.

Buck’s POV
As I meekly followed Mr Skint outside, I thought I had seen Eugene wink at me. Why would he do that? Of course, he trusted me, he knew I had changed, but things were different. For Mr Skint, this seemed to be more about revenge than anything else, and I knew that could be a lethal combination.

I was told to sit in the front, with two-bits holding Jules and Miss Katrina in the back. As we drove off Mr Skint explained that we were going to pick up the contents of the deposit box, my inheritance. Once we had collected it, he said then he would drive for a few hours and then let off Miss Katrina and Jules.
I'm not sure when i will get the next part up. I have come up with an alternate version of what happened in the finale of 'the Green Ring Conspiracy' which is referenced in the last few parts of this story, and a follow up story covering skint's trial, which I have written a large chunk of. I'll be telling it thought the character's statements/testimonies.
djchatswithu
Strawberry

While I finish working on my current Fanfic, I thought I'd sum up some of the ideas i'm working on, and see which one you guys think I should do first.
1. An alternate version of Eugene's past where he goes with his uncle to Africa but survives the train crash. He is taken by Dalton to New York and kept as a prisoner in the basement as a hostage. Thelma lives and hopes of seeing Eugene again one day. the events with Everett stay the same. Katrina works at Whits End after meeting Connie at the college. Whit takes Katrina on a business trip to New York where they are staying in the hotel Dalton lives at (Whit knows of Dalton from the middle east so the latter managed to get them a discount on their rooms). Whit grows suspicious of Dalton's strange activity which leads to Katrina trapped with the imprisoned Eugene. Meanwhile Jason and Tasha have been teamed up for a simple mission to retrieve evidence of a gun smuggling ring, only to get caught up in an uprising. the two plots are connected and Dalton is bought down, with the Meltsners moving to Odyssey.
2. a series of events leaves Eugene confused and distraught. Whit is suddenly not in the middle east, Katrina (whom he believes is only a love interest) has apparently gotten married, a strange man is trying to find him. the only things he is certain about is that he works at Whits End and that Connie also works there serving Ice-cream. after leaving a confusing message to Connie, Eugene sets out to work out what is real, but as everyone tries to find him, Eugene becomes more unpredictable.
3. As an experiment Buck plugs his laptop into the imagination station hoping to have a birthday party no one will forget, suddenly Wooton is a candle stick, Jason is a street rat, and Jack is an extremely famillar duck. Also Eugene is a multi-billionare and Lucy is a top reporter, trying to figure out the secret identity of - her husband?
4. Short story: A photo among his parent possessions leads Buck and Jules to the mines at Trickle lake, But as Connie and Eugene search for them, a sinister force is out to beat the teens to their goal
5. An alternate version of the Novacom Saga where Monica is one of the good guys. Monica Stone is forced to do things she doesn't want to to save her brother from being killed by Mr Charles. her decisions could cost several lives, or give her some unexpected allies.
Let me know which one you think I should do next. I'm working out a few other ideas and will post them when I've fleshed them out a bit.
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Ooo I really like all of these! If I had to choose a favorite though, I think I'd go with #1 or #4.
ASmouseInTheHouse
Chocolate Chip

I think 3 looks interesting.
"Next up, Mark Morgan's message to all math maniacs in the middle school is meaningful if you mingle by the mezzanine for a momentous mix of methodological mayhem and a menagerie of multiplicative inversions. Ha ha ha! I bet I could say this backwards. Inversions multiplicative of menagerie a and mayhem methodological..."
ByeByeBrownie
Strawberry

These all sound super interesting! If I had to pick one, I'd probably say #4.
Shiyanne Rylie Steele

Buck and Jules Shipper
Wooton is the best character on Odyssey ever. Fight me.

"It's not that we don't make sense, it's that we have a different way of looking at things that do make sense." ~Wooton Bassett