God'sWolf's life

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

God'sWolf's life

Hi, well, my blog didn't work out so here I am again!

I haven't been on in a while, so I'm a little fuzzy. OK, um, I have shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, I am 10 and my name is Bethany. Or, Beth. I love horses, love drawing them and love doing photography. I have a topic on that, too. If you want to chat, tell me, and I'd love to. I have not seen Frozen, but want to and will on Sunday. I know Let It Go almost by heart. :p I will post some of my horses later, I don't have pics yet. Let's see, I do dressage like Starflower1234(my sis), and I love it. I love horses, if there were no horses life would be impossible. For me, that is. I like to roleplay, so mail me if you have one. ;) So far, that's all I have for ya. I love to sing as well, and am singing with a friend at church. We have a tiny band, if you could even call it that. I like MLP and am most like Pinkie Pie. I am struggling with faith at the moment so if you have any tips, please share them! :D
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

God'sWolf wrote:I love horses, love drawing them and love doing photography.(...) I love horses, if there were no horses life would be impossible. So far, that's all I have for ya.
YES!!! Ditto ditto ditto!! I have found my exact duplicate!
(Except for the owning a horse part... sigh.) I suddenly love you God'sWolf.

(Edit: also I'm 13 not 10 but who cares?)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Oh, sorry, I meant I will post pics of my drawings. I don't own any either. :( I am hoping to change my user to MysteryMare. ;) And thanks! I think we'll become best buddies. ;)

The horses I ride and will be riding:
Ridden: Magic, Quarter/Arab Into
Will ride: Frito, Chestnut Quarter Horse.

I hope to get to know you cowgirl, and I am homeschooled too! :D Plus I love horses, but who couldn't even secretly like horses right? XD
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

If you ever figure out how to change your username, tell me please!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

You have to PM a mod. Once and once only though! I am thinking MystyRider instead.

I forgot to mention I play violin. I loved it, but I don't really anymore. I used to love orchestra though. The sound of it when I closed my eyes was beautiful. I kinda miss the friends and conductors I had there. :( It was just too much trouble to go all the way over there. *sigh*
Last edited by Floral Filly on Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kc-loves-God
Vanilla

hi I'm cat or kc or catherine
My sister has two horses, Fairwind is an Arab. X Hackney colt and Thunder is an 18yrs old Standardbred gelding. But she says if I take care of Thunder with her, in time if I prove I'm responsible she might let me have him! I play violin. I loved it, but I don't play anymore and I love to sing to!
Bethany and HomeschoolCowgirl we are so much alike!but I'm 12 oh and I'm homeschooled to!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

My name is Bethany, I am 10 y/o. I take horse riding lessons. I want horses, but don't have one even though I have 33 and 1/2 acres. :( We have: 4 baby goats, 2 adult goats, eleven rabbits(soon to be 10 and more), three cows, eight ducks, 30 chickens, 5 cats (soon to be more any day now).

Sadly my favorite cat (and only) Nick died a few weeks ago. :cry: He got hit by a car. And attacked by another cat. He was as sweet as cats come. Hopefully I'll get one of his offspring.

I love to draw, so if you want me to I'll post one of my pics.
kc-loves-God
Vanilla

My sister has a goat more like 7 goat's and 4 kid's aka baby goat'sand more on the way!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Cool! I just got an iPod! Yay! Yet, alas, I have to wait to get apps...
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Floral Filly wrote:Sadly my favorite cat (and only) Nick died a few weeks ago. :cry: He got hit by a car. And attacked by another cat. He was as sweet as cats come. Hopefully I'll get one of his offspring.
My favorite little black kitty got run over on Father's Day...
She was so sweet (once we let her be an outside cat)...
Her mom came to us in the snow (!) and we kept them in our empty chicken coop to stay warm.
Okie
Caramel Crunch

Floral Filly wrote:Hi, well, my blog didn't work out so here I am again!

I haven't been on in a while, so I'm a little fuzzy. OK, um, I have shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, I am 10 and my name is Bethany. Or, Beth. I love horses, love drawing them and love doing photography. I have a topic on that, too. If you want to chat, tell me, and I'd love to. I have not seen Frozen, but want to and will on Sunday. I know Let It Go almost by heart. :p I will post some of my horses later, I don't have pics yet. Let's see, I do dressage like Starflower1234(my sis), and I love it. I love horses, if there were no horses life would be impossible. For me, that is. I like to roleplay, so mail me if you have one. ;) So far, that's all I have for ya. I love to sing as well, and am singing with a friend at church. We have a tiny band, if you could even call it that. I like MLP and am most like Pinkie Pie. I am struggling with faith at the moment so if you have any tips, please share them! :D
I envy you.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Me too.