God'sWolf's Photography

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

God'sWolf's Photography

I hope you like my first few pics! I took all these on my property with no classes. EVER. My mom says I'm really good, but I want your opinion. If I'm going to become a photographer, I'm going to have to see if other people like it! If they don't, I will fail. Here we go:
I hope you like them!
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Those are really good, God's Wolf! You are definitely a natural :D
How long have you been dabbling in nature photography?? What kind of camera do you use??
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Maybe 6 months or more. I haven kept track. I use a Canon PowerShot SD 1200 IS Digital Elph.
I like nature best, and I'll post some sunlight ones I got. Here:
I hope you like it. The first one shows a bit of my dad's truck, but that's just part of the pic. :p My mistake. Anyway, I really like the second one. I have a picture of our driveway in fall, summer, spring, and sunlit morning! I can't wait for winter!!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Those are really good, God's Wolf! I REALLY like the second one! (Though I like the first one too, truck and all! You really captured the lighting!)
Do you do any editing on them?? Even just a little enhancing of the colors and stuff helps the quality look richer.
Example:
All I did was get on a free editing program on the internet called picmonkey and tweak with the exposure and add some sharpness. I also added a effect called "Boost."
Anywho, I think you're really good and have a great eye for photography! Keep up the good work!
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

I love picmonkey! I was just picmonkeying Emily to make her look even more awesome!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Thanks guys! Quoting shnoodlec, Two compliments in 2 days, I am on top of the world!

I like your example of my pic Liz'alike. Though, I use my mom's Strictly Business computer, so I can't download anything. Though she lets me use it sometimes.

I want my pictures to be natural though. I want them to be untouched, and clean. I think it's kind of like cheating if you edit it. I mean, seriously. No offense to other photographers, but still. You know?
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Yeah! And I just got quoted! Woot woot! Yes!
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

WOW! Those are really quite pretty! :D Show me more!! :mrgreen:
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I totes understand, GW! We all have our own way of expressing our own artistic-ness... We should be allowed to express that! So by all means, do how you like it! I still think you're really talented and have an awesome eye! Keep up the good work :D
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Thanks! Here's one more:
Mara
Pistachio

Nice GW! I like it!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

That. is. awesome. I love it! Sooooo happy you're posting these!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Thanks guys! I'm glad you like it. I took some more while my hands were still mostly un-frozen. :p
Hope you like them! The last one I took at a Civil War re-enactment.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm a likin' all of those! I REALLY like the one in the field with the tall grass! The lighting is great!
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Thanks all of you!
@ Liz'alike: I'm really thrilled about you thinking they're good because you're a pro. :)
@Bethany: I'm glad you like them because you're one of my BFFs! P.S. So are you Liz!
@Everyone else: Thank you, thank you, and many more!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Those are really good!
I want to be a photographer someday
(and a vet, and a wrangler, and...)
I SOOO want a Canon Rebel!
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

@HomeschoolCowgirl: I am homeschooled, and I love horses! Thanks too. ;)
I really haven't been able to do much more since everything that's been going on, and the ones I tried to do wouldn't work. I'll try again later. ;)
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

shnoodlec wrote:I love picmonkey! I was just picmonkeying Emily to make her look even more awesome!
picmonkey??
I have Corel Paint Shop.
(Do not reccomend)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Here's one more:
I haven't had much time lately, we have a lot going on, and we'll be having tons of company. Hope to join 4H and get into the photography. And spring is here so that means WILDFLOWERS!
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

Muy Bueno!