Poundy's AIO Sketches and Ponies

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yayy, glasses and a KH top that isn't cut too low. *claps* =p You finally got it right, bestest. It's awesome. xD Though, baha, I'm arguing with Aaron? =p That's new. Usually I'm too busy fighting with you. Or, rather, saying what's right and you speaking the opposite--as usual. ;p

I need to get my drawings finished and posted... Bah.
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

Nice one PF! I like it. Do more! :D
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Glad you approve of your finalized look, Frog Face.

Thank you, God's Wolf. And I'm working on one now.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Helios
Butter Pecan

Whoa...love the pic, Poundy! You have this way of making everything so funny and hysterical. :D Keep up the good work!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

*tries to stop laughing so hard*OH MY GOSH! You captured them both so perfectly! :lol: LOVE IT!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Arkán Dreamwalker
Pistachio

Liz'alike wrote:Shey... You get to meet PF and Arkan??
Arkán.
Helios wrote:In her dreams. cause, you know, Arkan's a magician and a dreamwalker. :D
Arkán.
Pound Foolish wrote:Actually, Arkan isn't in there.
Arkán!
Helios wrote:So I think you're perfectly in your right to leave Arkan out.

I still think he'd look cute in it, tho..next to someone, perhaps? :D *snicker snicker*

AND WHAT'S THIS?!?!?!
~ Walker in Dreams
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why thank you so much, both of you.

That's just Helios, Arkan. Pay her no heed.

Okay, so, the next installment of S.S.S.S.S. will be centered on a fictional TV Show, featuring Sammy as the host. The TV show will likely be used again as a recurring gag, covering all kinds of AIO topics. Anyone and everyone may vote on a name for the show. Just select one from below, listed in no particular order.

1. Sam's Strange Show

2. The Samantha 14 Show

3. Foolishness

4. W.F.C.S. (Wod Fam Choc Show)

5. Twist and Turn

6. The Ranging Chimes

7. KYDS

8. BTV

9. The Emily Show

10. O.T. (Odyssey Times) Action News

11. Emily Rules Network

12. Not As New Odyssey Owl Network
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

My choice is 13: Emily Stinks Network.
GratiaDei
Cookies & Creme

I vote on Wod Fam Choc Show. This sounds exciting!
Helios
Butter Pecan

Eh....

11. Emily Rules Network. It sounds nice. :D

BTW, I'm sorry I can't seem to figure out how to give the A an accent, Mr. Dreamwalker. And like Poundy said...pay me no heed. I'm a weirdo. ;)
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

Chillax, ArkAn. I vote number eleven.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I vote #8! In remembrance of Bernard! *sniff*
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Thank you to all who voted. If anyone else still wants to, then #1 you're quite a procrastinator (said the artist who hasn't posted art is months) #2 you'd better hurry. The comic is nearly done. If all goes well, it will be up either this week or next.

thanks everyone for putting up with the long wait.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Sorry this is a bit late, guys. It turned out my fam gave up the net for Lent. So Sunday is the only day I can come on for a while. thanks for waiting (as if you had a choice.) I hope you enjoy it.

The Super Silly Soda Shop Strip. Featuring Samantha, Liza'like, TS, Audrey, Underseasie, and Metal15. Sorry, I didn't notice the scan cut off the bottom. Hopefully that'll be fixed.

... And the winning title of the TV show Sammy hosts? Click to find out! Thanks to all who voted, you guys are great. As always, please leave one of your lovely comments below.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HomeschoolCowgirl
Peach Cobbler

HA HA HA!!!
LOVE IT!
(P.S., I think it's McCusker not MacCusker not that that makes much difference)
(P.P.S., Hey maybe this show could do plays with different people playing different characters)
"Musical training is a more potent instrument than any other, for rhythm and harmony find their way into the inner places of the soul... making the soul of one who is rightly educated, graceful" -- Socrates
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Bravo! Another marvelous piece.

Metal, I think this should be your new avatar:

Just sayin'.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

As usual, this is brilliantly funny, Pound Foolish. I especially liked Metal. :mrgreen:
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

That's hilarious. You portrayed my eyebrows excellently, I'll give you at least that. XD
Just sayin'.
And I'm just doin'.

Edit: I forgot to mention, whenever I glance at the drawing I keep thinking TS is "flipping-the-bird" so to speak. :| *Facepalm*

Anyways, as you were...
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Helios
Butter Pecan

Oh, so this is where Metal got that hideous avatar.

Haha, I'm joking. It's lovely, Ma'am Goddess. You have such a way with drawing! :D Keep up the good work! :)
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

I must say, this thing portrays me pretty accurately. XD Great job, PF.
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.