writing and stuff

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

writing and stuff

so, this is where, as you can see from the title, where I post my writing and stuff. Here's part one of a story from fifth grade.

"Now," said Mr Preller. Time for my hard problem of the day. What is the square root of 121+72-50x 2 /4? He always picked someone at random, so he looked over the class. His eyes settled on me. "please not me. Please not me." I thought.

"Patrick?" uh,oh. "um,well- rinnnnnnnnnnnng! The bell had rung.

Mr preller said something I couldn't hear, since I was halfway out the door. I saw my best friend, Chris Adams. Hey man. I said. How's it going? Asked Chris. "Well, Business has been I little slow, but I'm ready for lunch. But what I heard 2 seconds later was music to my ears.

Someoen took my lunch money! Something you should know about me is that I'm not your average 7th grader from Calvin Coolidge middle school. Ohhhhhhhh no, I'm Patrick Foss, middle school detective.

Well, what do you think? Part 2 coming soon
Last edited by godisawesomeness99 on Tue Feb 19, 2013 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
here from time to time....

Psalm 73:24
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ohh, hey! This is really good! I can't wait for more! ^_^
jennakyler321
Cookies & Creme

Sweet that was pretty awesome!!!
Jen
Gods love is like a warm cup of coffee you can't get enough
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

why not be a copycat?

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

What's your favorite Pixar movie?
godisawesomeness99
Raspberry Ripple

*goes to look up which movies are pixar

Oh monsters inc. definatley....

and now on with the story

The call of the stolen money had come from Nick Harris. I rushed onto the scene. I'll Probably never get it back, said Nick.

Of course we will. I said. Uh, no we won't

oh suuuuuuuuuure. Now..... do you have any enemies?

well, yeah. Fred Walsh. Any siblings? chris put in. He has 2 younger brothers and they're always annoying him. Yeah, thomas. Nick said. He's in 6th grade

Don't forget the school bully. I said. I've questioned him a number of times. Think of your school bully, then multiply it by 10. That's him. "Well, we have 3 suspects, and we will get back to you. Oh, and don't forget the 50 cent fee."

Which I would have given you if my lunch money hadn't been stolen. Oh, things never work out for me!

part 3 to come...