The Adventures of Ben and Andrew (And other stuff)

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Oh, that's cool. What microphone do you have?
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I have a Studio Projects C1. It's pretty much the best thing since peanut butter. It sounds super great. It's great for vocals and instruments.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

That's cool. I have an AT2020 mic, but I'm not really into recording, mainly because it's hard to fit a cello into a small office.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I think I'm in love.

Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I made something new. It's a Happy Hardcore rendition of my original Jellyfish Remix. The first one that plays is the original, then the second is the new version. :D

Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I HAVE SOMETHING NEW!! :D

Happy Hardcore is the genre. I also added Pinkie Pie to the song! xD Hope you love it!

Tell me what you think on here or on SoundCloud.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Me likes it! What did you use for those plucks around 0:11-12?
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I used a plugin called Zebra2 by u-he. I found some presets for it on the interwebs. For this song, I wanted it to be happy, and while looking through the presets, I found that one and it was happy. I tried to automate it to make it my own because I didn't want to use all presets for the song. I wanted to feel like I made the sounds. For that sound it's set to polyphonic because there's many notes being played through that one instrument at the same time, but every time I would go to edit it, it would detune with every note that played and sounded horrific! I could edit it my own way if I set the instrument to duophonic, which allows you to play one note at a time, but that's not what I wanted. So I just had to leave it the way the preset was set originally then added some cut off to make it sound like awesome!