The Adventures of Ben and Andrew (And other stuff)

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Adventures of Ben and Andrew (And other stuff)

Hey people. I'm sure you know who I am. I decided to make this topic because I was thinking to myself, "Why have I not made a topic about my stuff yet?". Well, now I have.

I make audio skits based on two characters named Ben and Andrew. I've made a couple songs too. You can listen to my stuff on my Soundcloud account.

http://www.soundcloud.com/benjamin-chiles

I just made a new skit with NarniaQA Guy. It's a parody of Phineas and Ferb. I've heard it so many times (because of all the editing I did). But I totally love it! Hopefully you will too. Listen to it below.

Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I totally listened to that last one and died laughing. I'm not a huge P&F fan, in total honesty.... >_>
HOWEVER, that was still really good. It was pretty spot on, so it was twice as funny. Way to go, guys. (:
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Dude! That was epic! I loved the script! :P (JK)
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Mara
Pistachio

Hahaha that was great! Nice job guys!
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yeah Ben! It was great! (even though you didn't mention me in the credits...:P)
Great script Narnia!
NarniaQA Guy
Cookies & Creme

Thanks Liz! And great job in it. :D (And you are in the credits on soundcloud, read the discription)
Owned by Audrey, My love. <3 baecon is amazing.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Yes... I had to remind him that I was in it, but he didn't want to fix the actual credits so.... he put me in the sound cloud description.
Oh well! Ben, you better not forget me in the next skit I help in! haha
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'll try not to forget, Lexi.

And thanks so much guys!! I really appreciate the love. ;)
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Hey, Ben I like your pink glasses your wearing in the picture on your soundcloud. ;)
LOTR IS AWESOME
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks so much, Dasi! Lol!

For those who haven't seen it:
EDIT: Some of you from G+ may have noticed that I am no longer over there. I just felt like I didn't need to be there anymore. So I'll post my very random things here.

Here's one of my first posts from G+ that some of you probably haven't read before. And yes, my first post here is about whining.

So, I miss the old days in the Official AIO Podcast. Recently, it just seems kind of boring. They aren't really talking about anything new. Except new GITS (Get In The Show) stuff, and I wasn't a big fan of GITS from the get-go. I liked when the video podcasts were pretty scarce. When there was new one, I'd get really excited! But now, they just keep putting out video podcasts. It doesn't seem to be getting any better. :(
I probably sound like an ungrateful jerk, but that's how it seems to me.
I've recently been listening to the Unofficial AIO Podcast. I REALLY LOVE IT! Even though I've already listened to all of the episodes before, I just love the chemistry between Chris and Sarah. They make me happy. :D And I really like their insight on the show. Definitely worth a listen, if you haven't heard it before. http://aiofanpodcast.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoyed my whining. ;)
Oliver
Cookies & Creme

Haha! you're welcome. That outfit it hilarious! Totally love it. :lol:

And your whining was wonderful, Ben, good job.
LOTR IS AWESOME
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Music. We all love music right? I hope so. Music is such a big part of my life. If I didn't have my iPod... I don't know what I would do.... Well, if I didn't have an iPod, I wouldn't miss it in the first place. :P Lol.

But I thought I'd share a few of my favorite songs and artists. (As a heads up: A large dose of dubstep will be included in this post. So if you like dubstep, you're in for a treat. :) )

All this stuff is Christian, so yay. ;)

Let's get started:

Matthew Parker:

I Am Yours (I posted this in Food Fight)
I Can't Imagine
SuperXtraTotallyCool
The Day Is Coming
Fire Burning In My Heart
Canyon of Desparation
Owl City Sound-Alike: "City of Nocturnal Birds"
Bright Future

OIWOLF:

GLORIFICATION
REP THE KING
REGENERATION

So these two guys are pretty much amazing. Listen please. A lot of these songs are free. There's a plus. :D

Thanks for listening and reading! If you actually take the time. ;)
Mara
Pistachio

I love it! Great songs! I love dubstep so Christian dupstep is better. :D
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okie dokie, people. I made something new. And I'd like some feedback on it. I don't know how much you guys know about music production, but anything would be awesome.

Totally His
Chocolate Chip

I really liked the music clips that's n.s. posted! I especially liked the owl city sound alike! Thanks!
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

I finished 10th grade on May 31. :mrgreen:

Summertime is here. 8)

I want to really work on my audio production skills over the summer. Over this past year, I would tell myself that I was going to make a ton of skits, but I usually didn't make anything. Only like five productions in a year. Image That's not good.

But I currently have two short skits I can make. I ordered a new Studio Projects C1 microphone. It's still on coming, but when I get it, I'll be getting those episodes underwayyyy!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

BENJAMIN! :O
AWESOME JOB!!!
No joke. Your Ben and Andrew stuff were hilarious! And I absolutely loved the voices. I can't believe I haven't listened to this before, BUT WOWZERS! I am super impressed! Your stuff is even more hilarious than AiO.. Did I just say that? No..I didn't...did I? O.o

Anyhow, I'll be waiting for more! :mrgreen:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Wow, I feel like a horrible cousin for not showing these to you before. *facepalm*
Well I'm glad you enjoyed them so much! Thank you for thinking they were funnier than AIO! :D A lot of what I came up with was on the spot! Haha!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

Eh, don't worry about it! At least I found them out now :D
And you are quite welcome!!
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Totally His
Chocolate Chip

Is Nelson S. the same dude as Ben Chiles from sound cloud... or is it a link to another dudes site??
The greatest single cause for atheists in the world today, is Christians. Who acknowledge Jesus with their lips, and walk out the door, and deny him with their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.