The Labors of Liz

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Yikes, that sounds terrible. :| I probably would have run for the hills if I were you, lol.

*Shoots prayers atcha*
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

I'm BACK!!! YAH!

I can honestly say that I had the BEST summer in my whole life!
I feel I've grown SO much in Christ. To see Him move through me and through others around me this summer has been priceless. It's given me such a desire to continue on in what He's called me to do (which is the ministry life for those who might not know.)
This summer wasn't easy... Between epidemics,exhaustion and all around not great days... It was really hard at times! Though those days are the days where I felt true victory. Or else felt the shame and learned from it.

Long story short, I'm back! Home sweet home!
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

YOU'RE BACK!! O.o

LIZ! *freaks out*

EEEEEKK!

I'm so glad you had a good time! And isn't it just so exciting when you know that you've grown in Christ!?Just recently, in fact, I was able to do something that at the beginning of summer I did not have the spiritual strength to do!! And its all by the grace of God! God is teaching me so much about change that I am absolutely floored.

But enough about me...HOW ARE YOU?! Reading about your experiences, it seems like you learned a lot about trusting God. I'm glad you've returned to share your memories and the lessons you've learned!
I also can't wait to see how God continues to use you in ministry! Keep us updated Lexi gal!!

Do I get a back-from-camp hug?? :mrgreen:
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

RENAU! *SUPER EPIC MEGA HUG* I am so sad that I didn't get to meet you! But there will be other times (I hope ;))

Yes, the things I've learned and grown in have been countless! Just thinking back on all the memories I feel like it was all a dream! Like i haven't really been gone, just asleep for the last three months... Then again it's all so vivid! Does that make any since?? Or am I just a crazy ranting woman?? lol
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Well, it seems I haven't posted in DAYS.
So here is something that is very much apart of my life at this time:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/LexisLids

So yeah… I sell my hats online! OFFICIALLY!!!! YES!!!! haha Check it out!
Audrey
Cookies & Creme

LEXI.

THOSE ARE SO ADORABLE.

Seriously, omygosh! You made those? They're so great! :D I want one!
An owl and a squirrel are sitting in a tree, watching a farmer go by. The owl turns to the squirrel and says nothing, because owls can't talk. The owl then eats the squirrel because it is a bird of prey.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Ahhh, thanks Audrey! Yes, I do make them :) A little tidbit of what I do with my time! Haha
Renae
Fudge Marble
Location: ....I'll be in a different place every time you read this....

WOWWOWOWWW I'm so impressed! They are absolutely adorable!! GOOD JOB LEXI! O.O
Renae: Faithful companion of Drama King, aka Jimmy Barclay.
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

Thanks Renau!

Dear SS,
I know I haven't been on recently…. But I just wanted to let you know that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! My life right now is just taking me in some different directions.

Recently God has opened some different doors that are really exciting and really scary for me. So I'm ultra excited but also a little bummed because I'm quickly losing all that spare time I used to have.

So I just want to let you know that, as of right now, I probably won't be getting on SS much at all anymore. Now, before you start crying, I'm not getting rid of my account. I still want to be able to get on here when I can and say "Hey y'all!"
But between work at camp, and coming up at the end of the summer, college, I'm just not going to have time to spare to be on here consistently…

I love you all SO much! You guys have all taught me a lot over the year and 1/2 I was on here… I treasure all of that and all of you!

Also, if you ever need me, just pm me…. It may take me a while to respond (just ask Helios,) but I'll will pm you back!

I would give shout outs, but I don't want to leave anyone out and then get hate mail… So: SHOUT OUT TO EVERYONE I KNOW ON SS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL AND YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!!

I shall see you all later!
Liz'alike/Lexi

P.S. EMILY RULES (and don't forget that!)