My Singing-

A place to discuss your own works. Whether they may be literary, visual art, or music pieces, this is the place to show off your stuff!
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Shtakji wrote:Splendiferous! Magnifico! Sounds great. ;)
Do you use a microphone when you record?
Thanks!
Yes, I did use a microphone when I record! Hahaha! But I didn't use Ben's new microphone because I recorded this awhile before he got it.

Thanks, Metal!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

https://www.dropbox.com/s/v7g0x87e4anz7 ... 0Night.wav

Here is the Edge of Night from Lord of the Rings III "Return of the King."

I'm dedicating this to SparkyHappyGiraffe! Hope you enjoy it!
"I am not a demon. I am a lizard, a shark, a heat-seeking panther.
I want to be Bob Denver on acid playing the accordion."
-Nicolas Cage
Liz'alike
Cookie Dough

*claps enthusiastically* Beautiful my sister! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the song selection!

My vote would be "The Climb" as your next song choice.
SparkyHappyGiraffe
Fudge Marble

Thank you sooo much. It sounded amazing! I was surprised at the beauty of your voice! Again thanks for dedicating it to me! :D
Floral Filly
Caramel Crunch

They all say "The file has been deleted or removed". :( I bet you sound awesome though! Could you do maybe Let it Go? I love love love that song! :D
Love God, and Love Horses. ~My motto
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

Ummm… *Ahem* That's uh, my fault, Beth 2. XD

I'm so OCD about getting everything organized that I moved all of Bethany's songs again. So… Everything is all fixed now. PM me if there's an issue with one of the songs and I'll give you the right link. :)
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Tried to sync your Hiding with Hiding TCF version (vocals removed) :x. This is why I need Melodyne....
I also took your Edge of Night, put it into FL Studio, stuck some reverb, EQ, and pitch correction onto it, and voila! It's probably not that great, but anyway:

Edge of Night Enchanced-Sort-Of: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mah5h1togdxxs ... 0Night.mp3

Your singing is pretty good, bu the way. :P
Last edited by SirWhit on Tue Feb 04, 2014 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

*Hides face* I somewhat forgot about this topic… O.o
Liz'alike wrote:*claps enthusiastically* Beautiful my sister! Absolutely gorgeous! Love the song selection!

My vote would be "The Climb" as your next song choice.
Thank you, Sister. And about The Climb… I don't think my vocal range is up to that just yet… O.o
God'sWolf wrote:Could you do maybe Let it Go? I love love love that song! :D
I LOVE that song too! But unfortunately, her voice is a little to high for me. So unless Disney comes out with different keys (which, that song is SO stinkin' popular, they probably will.) I'm afraid I can't. :P
Mr. Whit's End wrote:Tried to sync your Hiding with Hiding TCF version (vocals removed) :x. This is why I need Melodyne....
I also took your Edge of Night, put it into FL Studio, stuck some reverb, EQ, and pitch correction onto it, and voila! It's probably not that great, but anyway:

Edge of Night Enchanced-Sort-Of: https://www.dropbox.com/s/mah5h1togdxxs ... 0Night.mp3

Your singing is pretty good, bu the way. :P
That sounds pretty cool! :) And thanks!

~~~~
So… now that I've turned away everyones request… does anyone have any other requests? (I did record a Christmas song…. but figured it was a little to late to post… O.o)
-Nicolas Cage
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Do a Disney song. :yes:

Or a different Frozen song. :)
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Hello! It had been a little while since I've posted anything... a solid 5 years.

Thought I'd just throw out a random recording from one of my concerts.

If you get bored, you're welcome to skip it to my duet, which is 1:10. I also start singing again at 2:45.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cct8fu67k5u14 ... 7.mp4?dl=0
-Nicolas Cage
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

WOW SO GOOOOD!!! Made me cry! That song is beautiful and your voice is amazing! (Also I love the new profile pic)
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
CraftyViolinist
Caramel Crunch

Wow!! So beautiful!! Thank you for sharing! You and your whole group are so talented!! :clap: :clap: \:D/ :yes:
shnoodlec.
Fudge Marble

You've improved so much! This is lovely.
High wellborn Lady shnoodlec Knight of the Order of Augustine, formally known as Queen of the Monkeys. Q&A thread HERE. "SHNOOD IS THE OLDBIE NEWBIE AND SHE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO GETS THAT TITLE" - Belle
321tumbler
Caramel Crunch

That is gorgeous! What's the song?
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Ahhhh, Bethany, this is so good!
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

I had a free day the other day, so I sat down and recorded a snippet of this song. It's not an extremely challenging song, but it was fun to mess around with.

Lost Boy by Ruth B.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i69ifit2bmra ... 0.mp4?dl=0
-Nicolas Cage
Metal15
Peanut Butter Cup

Well done, lass.
I'm the leader of the KRE, the group dedicated to countering ERK the Emily-centered cult. Join either team, you'll have a blast.

My Youtube channel --> https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa8Nt7 ... ILthNNlUww

Feminism is cray.

FREEDOM!!!

Music FB page: https://www.facebook.com/louismusicdefinitelyofficial/
GJFH
Peanut Butter Cup

Bethany Shepard wrote:I had a free day the other day, so I sat down and recorded a snippet of this song. It's not an extremely challenging song, but it was fun to mess around with.

Lost Boy by Ruth B.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/4i69ifit2bmra ... 0.mp4?dl=0
great job! i didn't know you were in to ruth b, her style is really unique.
I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us - Romans 8:18

It’s not enough to be against something. You have to be for something better. – Tony Stark
Bethany Shepard
Moose Tracks

Did a little ditty. Pop is by no means my style, but I figured I'd post it. Pardon my cold voice.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/htvj4xddc11xp ... u.mp4?dl=0

I'm planning of getting a keyboard soon, so I'm hoping to post more when I do.
-Nicolas Cage
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

Stunning as always! Can't wait to hear more! :D
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Tarol
Peach Cobbler

Wow, I forgot how good you were! Being in a music school I hear classical singers all the time. I feel like I understand all our old singing conversations now lol. :lol: But it's so refreshing to hear a happy pop voice in English without tension and freedom that you have! Keep up the good work Bethany. =)
xo eht haiasi-