Adventures in Odyssey Thoughts

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Adventures in Odyssey Thoughts

Hey,

I started an Odyssey blog a few months ago and a few people are actually reading it! (That's absolutely amazing to me) What I want to know is what do you guys think I should write about? I've done a few reviews (most of album 55 and three episodes of album 56) I've only reviewed big episodes like Labyrinth, Something Old Something New, Home Again (from album 56), ect. I'm waiting for the rest of 56 to come out on the radio and maybe I'll do some more reviews. In the meantime, I need some topics to write about. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to leave them below! Also, I welcome criticism. Thanks!

http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/

-Vic
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Well, first, Victoria, I love your blog, and you know that. Here's what I think: First, get a logo. Then, I think you should do a series of posts, (Or one super-long one), about all three Whit voices, which one was better, who had the better attributes, etc. Then pick a winner.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Kaida
Fudge Marble

Oh my gosh *jumping up and down* I love your blog!:D
It's soo cool!
Isaiah 40:8, 1 Corinthians 10:31
Vic
Chocolate Chip

I'm gonna get to writing that post!

The logo is gonna be another matter. Since I'm not a fan of the album art, it's gonna be difficult to create a logo. Eh. I'll figure something out. I'll get to work on that too.

Thank you, Judge! <3

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:05 pm --
Kaida wrote:Oh my gosh *jumping up and down* I love your blog!:D
It's soo cool!
Really?! That makes me so happy!! *hugs* Thank you for your support! If you have any suggestions, let me know. :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I have fallen in love with your blog! I discovered it a little while and I find it to be amazing and well-written! Keep it up! Critisicim? I can't think of any.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh, and Victoria, Wooton Bassett on here designs amazing logos! If you want one, contact him and he'll make you what you want.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Oh, and Victoria, Wooton Bassett on here designs amazing logos! If you want one, contact him and he'll make you what you want.
Yes, I'd be happy to make you a logo, Victoria
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Wooton Bassett wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Oh, and Victoria, Wooton Bassett on here designs amazing logos! If you want one, contact him and he'll make you what you want.
Yes, I'd be happy to make you a logo, Victoria
That'd be pretty nice actually! (I made one today in like 10 minutes so it's not very high quality.) If you could do that, I'd really appreciate it.

-- Tue Aug 28, 2012 9:28 pm --
CreativeThinker101 wrote:I have fallen in love with your blog! I discovered it a little while and I find it to be amazing and well-written! Keep it up! Critisicim? I can't think of any.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! *squeals* You're amazing. Words can't express how grateful I am that people are actually reading my posts. Thank you all!
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Your blog is lovely, Vic! I just finished that post you wrote about how Adventures in Odyssey has stilled stayed the same through the years. Isn't that wonderful? Listening to AiO has helped me become stronger in my faith, as well. Anyhow...just wanted to say I really am enjoying your blog. Keep it up!
Vic
Chocolate Chip

suzylou wrote:Your blog is lovely, Vic! I just finished that post you wrote about how Adventures in Odyssey has stilled stayed the same through the years. Isn't that wonderful? Listening to AiO has helped me become stronger in my faith, as well. Anyhow...just wanted to say I really am enjoying your blog. Keep it up!
Thank you!! You are so nice for reading! You guys are making my week!
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Hi Vic!

I was very sadly spoiled and found out that Mitch was coming back last spring. To stop this terrible tragedy from happening again, could you please post a link to one of your non-Album 56 reviewed posts so I can read them? Thanks so much; I've heard great things about your blog!
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Vic
Chocolate Chip

whittaker96 wrote:Hi Vic!

I was very sadly spoiled and found out that Mitch was coming back last spring. To stop this terrible tragedy from happening again, could you please post a link to one of your non-Album 56 reviewed posts so I can read them? Thanks so much; I've heard great things about your blog!
I only reviewed two album 56 episodes just so you know. I'm not planning on reviewing any more till they're aired.

Here's a link to a post I wrote several months ago after listening to the Official Podcast: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/2012/04 ... o.html?m=1

Here's my most recent post about forgotten characters: http://aiothoughts.blogspot.com/2012/08 ... n.html?m=1

Thank you for reading!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I am eagerly awaiting your next post! Um, when will it be out?
Vic
Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I am eagerly awaiting your next post! Um, when will it be out?
I'm right now rewriting a lot right now. I'm having a bit of a problem figuring out a good topic. Any suggestions? I got two posts in the air right now so I'll try to get them both published before or on Monday. Thank you for your interest! ^_^
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... I would like to know your opinion on Emily, as that seems to be quite a hot and popular topic online these days. Also, with Album 56 approaching, you could do one on Whit's various inventions. Just my ideas...
Vic
Chocolate Chip

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Hmm... I would like to know your opinion on Emily, as that seems to be quite a hot and popular topic online these days. Also, with Album 56 approaching, you could do one on Whit's various inventions. Just my ideas...
Good ideas! I'll keep them in mind!

-- Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:22 am --

Alright, I posted something yesterday on plot twists (not one of my best but it's a topic I'd like to hear feedback on) and I just posted an article titled "The Three Faces of Whit". That one came from a request via The Old Judge. Thank you guys for showing an interest in my ramblings! <3 I'll try to post something on Monday.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That was an awesome article, Victoria. I commented by the way. Important Question: Do you want to use The Imagination Station links page as a part of your blog?
Vic
Chocolate Chip

Alright people. I just spent the past few hours writing this review for "Happy Hunting" and I'm exhausted. It gets a bit theological so be warned. Spoilers for album 56. I'm probably not gonna post for a while. Sorry. :( If you guys have any suggestions, I'd love to hear. My goal will be to post every other week during the school year. (That might change though) Thank you all for showing interest in my writing! You guys are fantastic.