Campbell County

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Barring a miraculous intervention from God (and I am 100% serious about that), we will be retiring the board on March 16, 2015. This was discussed in today's CEO meeting, and it was decided that we should retire the board.

Retirement means:
1) No regular events (Harvest Festival, etc.)
2) The CEOs will no longer be actively trying to recruit new members and boost activity.

At the point of retirement, the board will remain open, at least until October, and you may still post and access old PMs as usual.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

So basically the board will stay up, but the CEOs will just chill now instead of do things..?
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Wakko
Pistachio

Aftershocker wrote:So basically the board will stay up, but the CEOs will just chill now instead of do things..?
Correct.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Aftershocker wrote:So basically the board will stay up, but the CEOs will just chill now instead of do things..?
Pretty much. I have a pretty mean walking stick though, I'll just be beating up the noobs.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Awe... I liked that board. Wait a minute! *bolts up from chair* you aren't closing it?! Whew. :) Anyways, would ya'll like for me to be active?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Campbell county has retired. Thanks to everyone who's supported us these last five years.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Ok. :(
Wakko
Pistachio

Sameriazx wrote:Ok. :(
You can still post on the board, there just won't be events or regular mod activity. You can be active on the board if you like.
Aftershocker
Mocha Jamocha

Rest in Retirement, CC! :P
^^ Props to Belle ^^
Emma
Peach Cobbler

Aftershocker wrote:Rest in Retirement, CC! :P
(what he said ^^^)
Gaberk
Raspberry Ripple

RIP Campbell County. *Pays respects*
"You hit the nail on the proverbial head."
ImageImageImage
Join The CC at: http://campbellcounty.co
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

*scrapes away the dirt on the grave*

If anyone is interested. I'm willing to put some time into CC. It's up to you guys though. I do have a few fun things we can do.
Emma
Peach Cobbler

I think it'd would be fun!
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Wait, what?

I thought the retirement meant it was over? I guess I didn't realize it was a temporary thing?
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

So did I...but I guess not? Anyways. *resumes his role as behind the scenes tech guy*
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

Well, we do still post from time to time. I figured since some new people are coming around I might as well use some ideas that I had to shelve from another project. One thing with smaller boards is you have to wait for that next "generation" of members. Maybe that time has come again. I can't say for sure but the time is about on target if it is the case.
Miss Friendship
Chocolate Bacon Drizzle

As some of you know, I am all for the restoration of this board. \:D/ So lighten up all you Promoters of the Past Reality. :lol:
~Lady Friendship Knight of the Order of Chrysostom in the Court of the Debate Vampires~
AKA Countess Concordia of the Chat, Regalia, and the Queen of Sarcasm

I am a personal quirk. --Adrian Dreamwalker
Doll
Rainbow Sherbet

Miss Friendship wrote:As some of you know, I am all for the restoration of this board. \:D/ So lighten up all you Promoters of the Past Reality. :lol:
I'm only saying this, because this isn't the first restoration of the board, but in fact is the 4th or 5th I can think of, though some were "mini-restorations". Sometimes enough is enough.
~Queen Belle of Altanovia, Knight of Montreal & Order of Aristotle, Benevolent Dictator, Catspaw of the SS, & Dan's couch troll~
~"I’ve always found you to be a good person to disagree with." - Eleventh Doctor~
Wakko
Pistachio

Since when is this happening? When the board retired I was in charge of the board, so I would've like to been made aware of this. As Belle said some things need to be left alone the CC is one of them.
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

As of right now, I'm just kinda playing this by ear being I've had a few people wanting CC to be more lively. If things pan out in a positive manner then great. If not, I'll just slip back into the shadows.