The Wooton Blog

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Wakko
Pistachio

The Wooton Blog

My Blog Is The Wooton Blog Sorry About At 1st there was Barely Any Posts Doing More Posts Soon
The Address Is http://wootonblog.blogspot.com/ Hope You Like It!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Cool! I checked out your blog. It has a lot of poetential, but you might want to do more things with it. I don't mean more posts, but maybe instead of just saying that Child's Play is airing, you could review it. Also, you might want to post more frequently. I hope you keep posting on this blog, because I believe it could be really great!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wakko
Pistachio

Thanks trying to make an new logo
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Boy, if you get some more posts your blog could be very popular. If you get ten posts and a new logo, I'll put you on my links page on my site. (Have you ever seen it?)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Oh boy, I'm sorry, but this blog is going down the tubes. No offense, but if you want a good, popular, blog, you need more posts that are interesting and fun to read.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Wakko
Pistachio

The Old Judge wrote:Boy, if you get some more posts your blog could be very popular. If you get ten posts and a new logo, I'll put you on my links page on my site. (Have you ever seen it?)
Sorry didn't see your guys posts. That would be great! As you can see I have 27 blogposts and a logo.