The Odyssey Scoop

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Bren
Cookie Dough
Cookie Dough

The Odyssey Scoop

Seeing as Jacob doesn't post much, I figured I would do it for him. What do you guys think of the new look for the main page?

It's different and will take some getting used to but I like it.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I love it!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I love it as well! It's a lot easier to navigate through the massive site this way.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I know what it is but don't get on a lot like everyday . I have gone on it awhile before but not really now
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
jonnydollar

CreativeThinker101 wrote:I love it as well! It's a lot easier to navigate through the massive site this way.
I agree!

-JD
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

I think its great!
Nelson S.
Mint Chocolate Chip

When I first saw the the Odyssey Scoop (Like two years ago). I thought it was the official site!
Jacob you do such a good job! Thank you for making it! And the SS!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Jacob has stated multiple times that fans make that mistake a lot. I discovered it oh... probably three years ago, and I did know it was a fan site, since I had already seen the Official Site, but I was captivated by it, as well as AIOHQ. I remember a couple years ago I would just pour through The Odyssey Scoop and AIOHQ's databases. I would read articles that had been gathering dust for years and check out all the info the two sites had on AIO. It made me love the show all the more to know people were that passionate about AIO to invest so much time into creating something to celebrate it. That's what I want to do with JAAIOB. So thank you for starting the site, Jacob. It will always be ranked among the best Odyssey fan projects ever.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Jacob Isom
Wod-Fam-Choc-Sod

Aww, you guys are bringing tears to my eyes! :) Thanks everyone!
Jacob Isom | Webmaster, odysseyscoop.com
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Why, hello Mr. Isom!

I am very fond of the Scoop. Like most people, it was one of my first fan-sites. The snowflake that started the storm of my undying online AIO nerdyness. Like with many people, "Where Odyssey Isn't" is a favorite feature of mine. It also introduced me to Ben Warren's reviews. Wonderful work, Mr. Isom. And thank you for the SS, as well.
Last edited by Pound Foolish on Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

The Odyssey Scoop? Yeah I've heard of it, but the forum is kinda lame, though :lol: