Out of Control in Odyssey

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Out of Control in Odyssey

Has anybody besides me seen this blog? The link is http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
For those of you who are on the Town of Odyssey, whittaker96 is the one who runs this site. Last year they won the Ceiling Fan Hijack Contest with the video Odyssey Nerd. Now they have their own website. Seriously, it's amazing. They have some really good posts right now, and I heard that tomorrow they are going to take on a massive project: Reviewing all of Family Portraits.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I read one of your posts and saw it on the ToO. If the Josh and Alley Kompany keep making new posts, it'll be a terrific blog! And wow! Reviewing Family Portraits! I believe I have heard a grand total of three of the episodes from that very special very early album.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

it's so exciting to see your blog name on a forum topic in the Soda Shop! Thanks Old Judge and Alex Jefferson for all the support!
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I just read your review of Whit's Visitor, and I think it's the one of the best reviews I've ever read. It's certainly the most unique. Keep up the good work, and I think you could win the Webster for Best New Site/Blog/Podcast!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Just checked it out, Old Judge. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this link! I missed this AIO blog! I had no idea it existed! I fell in love right away with the design. I ate the articles, they were soooo well written. This blog is now up there with your website, and Just Another AIO Blog, and Ben Warrens in my absolute top fav list!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Whittaker96, when will a new update on Out of Control be up? And you still haven't gotten me the stuff for Cast & Crew. (Hint, Hint ;) )
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

I thought about writing "Patience, my young Padowan," but I don't remember what movie it's from (Star Wars?) and you're an OLD judge, not a young one. xD I'll post something new this afternoon after I finish my homework!

-- Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:39 pm --
Ah, August. That magical time when summer still is in session...and school is only a couple weeks away. Uh oh.

This year I'll be starting my junior year, taking 3 APs, and if you don't know what they are, let me just say that they are a lot of work.

So...for this blog to maintain frequent posts, I'm looking to take on a fellow blogger to write a review once a week, consistent with the style of the current reviews on the blog.

Are you interested, but not sure how to write a review like the ones so far on this blog? Do you have the drive and passion to do one once a week? Let me know!

Send me a sample review or ask me how to write one at jandakocompany@yahoo.com (or just comment if you have a question) and I'll reply back as soon as I can! However, if I decide not to take on another consultant to the blog or don't add you personally, don't feel bad. I'm just trying to prepare for what might be a long school year and may not even need another one.

So there's my speal (is that how you spell it?) about [possibly] adding someone else to the blog.

Need inspiration? Try Around the Block (Album 46: A Date with Dad).

And hey, even if you send one in and aren't a "consultant," anyone is always welcome to post something on the blog if it matches up with the ideals of our blog and is okayed by me and Ally!
-- Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:19 am --

WOOOOOOOOTON!
Attachments
joshallyanimation_0002.jpg
joshallyanimation_0002.jpg (2.41 MiB) Viewed 7730 times
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Here's the logo
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 1.36.11 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 1.36.11 PM.jpg (88.03 KiB) Viewed 7721 times
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

That is one funky logo. Good job, Wootonius!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:That is one funky logo. Good job, Wootonius!
thanks.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Hmm... great logo! It's probably your most complex and possibly best yet!
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Here's the revised version you asked for, Josh
Attachments
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 3.45.51 PM.jpg
Screen shot 2012-08-15 at 3.45.51 PM.jpg (85.12 KiB) Viewed 7795 times
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Hey everyone, if you're looking for a great, fresh, sleek, modern, professional, clean, and beautiful logo,

ask Wooton Bassett.

Thanks, Wooton, for doing a fantastic job!

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Whittaker96, when will your next post be out?
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Right...now! And it's a SSMS, your favorite.

EDIT: Old Judge and CT101, you've convinced me. There will eventually be a Part Two for the Olympics post!

ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Awesome! I'd love to see that! Keep it up, and I really look forward to viewing your acceptance speech!
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Hey guys!

I'll be interviewing Zach Callison on my radio show on Wednesday, December 5. If you have any potential questions you've been harboring for the voice of Matthew Parker, PM me! If you know anyone else not on the Soda Shop that has questions, they can email me at jandakocompany@yahoo.com.

For the link to the online stream for the radio station I'm on, check out my blog's links section! Thanks!

Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

I think I missed it.... arrgh, I had a class during it. Well, anyways, I've been loving your posts, Ally and Josh. As always. Excellent coverage of GITS, and I loved your connecting AIO to your summer, a long time back, and your Thanksgiving post... so much amazing work. Please keep it up! You two are some of the absolute best out there.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I LOVE your site!! I was just recently introduced to it. I believe it was through JAAIOB. (Another great site ;) ) I absolutely loved the tag team article! Please, Keep up the great work!
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Thanks PF and Sam! I'm gonna try to keep up with the number of articles, but with that and the podcast and schoolwork and other projects, we'll see how it goes! But will I keep blogging? Fo'sho.

In the meantime, here's a promo for the recorded version of The Yak With Zach, which will be condensed and edited into four episodes. I'm not sure if you got this PF, but the podcast WON'T be on YouTube; I just like making video promos. It'll be on the blog and on iTunes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vb-id2-KehE