The Changing Times

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Changing Times

Ah, yes, The Changing Times, a favorite site among Adventures in Odyssey fans, run by Master Scoop Reviewer, Ben Warren. If you haven't checked it out, then you need to.

One more thing, though, Ben hasn't posted since May. I really love his reviews and support his site, so I'm greatly dissappointed. Can anybody tell me what happened to him?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Changing Times had some of the best episode reviews. But that's about all they have, and you can get Ben's reviews on The Odyssey Scoop.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Aaron Wiley
Pistachio

My favorite AIO critique. He's always so honest and balanced in his judgement of episodes. I don't think I've ever disagreed with him.
"I strive to be an Elephant" - Odyssey Fan Wiley
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

Thanks, guys! I was happy to see that a topic about my blog had been created.

Sadly, I haven't had the time to update the blog as much as wanted to. I know I've been saying that I would on my twitter account (which you should really start following, if you haven't ;) ), but I find myself busy with other writing projects at the moment.

This kind of blog is a little tougher to maintain because we've never been about bringing you Odyssey news. We've been about providing opinions, which, believe it or not, takes a little longer to do on a weekly basis. That's how we've managed to stand out, I think.However, I'll do my best to maintain it for a while longer. It's really something that I like doing. :)

Meanwhile, check out my newest post, and feel free to comment here or there.

http://aio-thechangingtimes.blogspot.ca/
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Ben Warren wrote:Thanks, guys! I was happy to see that a topic about my blog had been created.

Sadly, I haven't had the time to update the blog as much as wanted to. I know I've been saying that I would on my twitter account (which you should really start following, if you haven't ;) ), but I find myself busy with other writing projects at the moment.

This kind of blog is a little tougher to maintain because we've never been about bringing you Odyssey news. We've been about providing opinions, which, believe it or not, takes a little longer to do on a weekly basis. That's how we've managed to stand out, I think.However, I'll do my best to maintain it for a while longer. It's really something that I like doing. :)

Meanwhile, check out my newest post, and feel free to comment here or there.

http://aio-thechangingtimes.blogspot.ca/
I liked the new post, even if I disagreed with it! :D I commented under Alex Jefferson, by the way. That is, of course, my blog title. Anyway, great post! I'm glad you finally got The Changing Times up and running again.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You're alwaaaaaaays amazing, Ben Warren! Thank you for the amazing reviews. They make me see so deeply into AIO, in totally new ways. Your reviews really affect my posting style. I've read some of them more than once. I truly hope you will continue it as long as possible.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Ben Warren
Chocolate Chip

I'm pleased to announce that we're back this season. Check out the latest review of "The Perfect Church", and please post your own review in the comment section. Thanks, all.

http://aio-thechangingtimes.blogspot.ca ... h-1-2.html

Ben
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That was great as always! I particularly enjoyed how you pointed out that everything was told secondhandedly. I didn't notice that. I look forward to reading the rest of your reviews for Season 56!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Am I exited? AM I EVER! Thanks, Ben Warren. This practically made my day! I can't wait to read it... I'm going over there NOW! I doubt I can post a review though... Do you need a Google Profile to do that? Despite a now ancient promise to Mr. Thinker, I STILL haven't asked my parents if I can get one of those!.... Anyhow, thank you for this blog. I consider it the very best out there.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury