The Exclusive AIO Forum

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Exclusive AIO Forum

Okay, it's really not exclusive, but it is awesome, and we'd love to have you join! CreativeThinker101 launched this today, and it has a really great setup! The link is http://z13.invisionfree.com/Exclusive_AIO_Forum . Enjoy!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
gabbygirl17
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'll check it out! Thanks for lettting us know
"Your words were found, and I ate them, and your words became to me a joy and the delight of my heart, for I am called by your name, O Lord, God of hosts." - Jeremiah 15:16
EugeneforPresident
Raspberry Ripple

I just looked at the website.
Eugene would be the best President, don't you think?
I'm a member of the:
Modest Cheerleaders Club!
Superheros Club!
Totally Tubular Commenting Club!
Doll Lovers Club!
Soda Shop Sisters Club!
Emily? Well, I'm in the middle somewhere.
ImageImage
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Thanks for setting up a topic about my little forum, old judge! You guys shold join, as I think that if we get enough people, this could really be a great forum!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I can't sadly maybe later on though. I might check it once in awhile though.
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Exclusive AIO Forum has basically sunk. There are only a couple of members, and there haven't been too many new topics lately. So everyone: PLEASE JOIN! It's not enough to just 'check out' the website. We need members. You don't have to post that much, I just wish there were a couple of new posts. So join now! Don't make excuses, just join! Like I said, you don't even have to get on much. I would be satisfied with just a couple posts. I seriously think this could be a great forum if more people posted. Right now, we're basically in the same situation as CC, except it's a whole lot worse.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I really really want to join..... I feel bad.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Then go join, Hannah J.! I wouldn't expect 2000 or even 100 posts from anyone. I just wish this forum could be just slightly active.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

CreativeThinker101 wrote:Then go join, Hannah J.! I wouldn't expect 2000 or even 100 posts from anyone. I just wish this forum could be just slightly active.
I'm gonna ask. I hope I'm allowed!! I could make it active. I like to post stuff ;) As you know....
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

HannahJ. wrote:
CreativeThinker101 wrote:Then go join, Hannah J.! I wouldn't expect 2000 or even 100 posts from anyone. I just wish this forum could be just slightly active.
I'm gonna ask. I hope I'm allowed!! I could make it active. I like to post stuff ;) As you know....
Well, I did know that. :lol: Like I said, I'm not expecting too much from anyone. I know this forum will never be as active as SS or ToO, but I think it would be fine if it were a little less active than say - Csmpbell County. So if you see this topic, join! Join! We have topics! We have a lot of stuff to talk about at The Exclusive AIO Forum.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

There's not much in depth conversation yet. I'll keep popping in. If any starts, I'M IN!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Exclusive AIO Forum is officially disbanded. If I get a new good idea for a forum, I'll start a new one. If not, the AIO community will always have three forums.