Odysseynerds

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Odysseynerds

All right, guys, we have had a few people from the Soda Shop participate (or start to participate) in writing for Odysseynerds, so I saw this forum and decided to throw some stuff up here.
Odysseynerds has multiple writers (I am the main one), so it's not 100% dependent on one person.
We mostly do news and episode reviews, pulling the news from AIOWiki and the reviews are usually myself or my buddy Luke.
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... anfiction/ Our article on Adventures in Odyssey fanfiction is one of the most popular.
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... ok-review/ My most memeified review
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/2017 ... -episodes/ And here's the most popular article overall, it was written by Luke.

Anyway, so yeah we average about three posts per day so if you like lots of content, this is the place for you. Mostly news, reviews or articles usually on the weekend, and every day some kind of Odyssey News thing that I pull off archive.org (I ran out of those for later in the year so I am writing my own, which will be called the Nerdlies and will begin in mid-August).
https://odysseynerds.wordpress.com/
PennyBassett
Fudge Marble

I for one love your website. (If you didn't already know that) Seriously guys. I visit it literally 3 or 4 times a day. It's really interesting, and my current go to place to hear the latest about AIO. It's like the Perilous Pen! But Odyssey! And not illegal!
"Let me get this straight. I bet all those non-friends of yours try to embarrass you about your love for that stuff, right? So, you almost feel like you have to hide your treasures away and can only take them out in secret on rainy days when your mom goes to the store to get more liver and nobody is around to berate your sensitive spirit. Is that what you’re saying?" -Jay Smouse
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

Can I help out? I could do the half of the Album reviews and all of the AIOC reviews?
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:Can I help out? I could do the half of the Album reviews and all of the AIOC reviews?
OK so the way the reviews work is that I don't limit the reviews to one person. So if Luke wants to do a review of Find A Penny, and I want to do a review of Find a Penny, and you want to do a review of Find A Penny, that's fine. We can all do those reviews. I say that BECAUSE usually someone says they want to review X or Y, and then it doesn't happen, so if I don't have time (which was the case with A Perfect Testimony), but Luke had time, his review was published and I could still go back and review it, but I don't want to. There have been a couple of episodes where we both reviewed it. Because everyone has different opinions, and usually Luke likes episodes that I thought were cheesy. So if you WANT to review episodes, that's totally fine! But I don't have a limit of one review per episode, because this is a multi-writer blog.

So, if you want to review an episode, write it up and then put it in the contact form on our site and it will go directly to my personal email, not the blog email. I will put a link to your Odyssey Scoop and whatever other websites you own or are on.

And thanks for the responses so fast, guys! Yikes!
Shadow
Peach Cobbler

I sent the review in.
I'm Monty Whittaker's greatest fan. member of the K.R.E
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

Agent.MontyWhittaker wrote:I sent the review in.
Got it. Nice job! I will post it right now because Part 2 is coming out tomorrow.
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

What's this Odyssey Nerds site? Sounds weird and nerdy. (Jk I'm saying that cause I am Luke.)
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith
Kungfunaomi
Cookies & Creme

TheDoctor wrote:What's this Odyssey Nerds site? Sounds weird and nerdy. (Jk I'm saying that cause I am Luke.)
If you weren't part of it, it would just be weird. :D

Edit: Or would you prefer me to say, if you weren't part of it, it would just be nerdy? 8)
Mr. Clever
Cookies & Creme

:D Hahah! Thanks!
“We all change. When you think about it, we’re all different people, all through our lives. And that’s okay, that’s good, you gotta keep moving, so long as you remember all the people that you used to be. I will not forget one line of this, not one day. I swear. I will always remember when the Doctor was me.” - Matt Smith