The Unofficial AIO Blog

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How do you like my Unofficial Blog?

I love it!
50%
It's okay.
30%
I don't like it at all.
No votes
I haven't checked it out yet.
20%

Total votes: 10

Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

No, but I will right now.
Nothing.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I haven't read AIC yet, but I'm going to now.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Adventures in Connelsville is muuuuuuch more stylistically, thoroughly, and carefully written than J&M. Sorry, Wooton. Your last was much better than your others so far, but if you want to be anywhere near as great as AIC, you've still got miles of catching up to do. Meanwhile, Mr. Thinker keeps raising the bar with AIC.
Your writing shows a lot of talent, and you have the ability to be about as good as AIC. But you're NOT there yet.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Sure, if you want to be blunt. I love JaM but I love AIC too. So I'm not voting...yet. I'm just gonna see who impresses me more in later instalments.
Nothing.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

Well put, Whittifer. As I say, I believe Wooton may end up being as good as AIC. So far, I've gotten the impression that Mr. Thinker is more dedicated to his blog. Wooton's dedication certainly may grow, so we'll just have to see.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton is doing good, just give him some time...I think he's doing better and better with each one.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That much I can totally agree with. As I said, his last one was a tremendous improvement over the past ones.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton's blog is pretty awesome too. I mean GOSH, I'm one of the authors! It doesn't get any better then that.;) But anyways, back to AIC and J&M, I like 'em both.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

You're a shameless, brown-nosing, I'm-nice-to-everyone, lovey-dovey suck-up, dear. =P
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Yeah, I'm a dearheart aren't I? :D
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I kinda hate to vote for my own story, but I kinda have to. Wooton, Jason and Mitch is definitely improving with each installment, but it still needs work. I understand that AIC needs work as well, but having read both, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to sound like a boastful person and vote for my own. I have pretty much the same reasons as PF does. And since I know what's coming with AIC in later installments, I'm confident it'll be great. But if your Jason and Mitch keeps improving, maybe one day I'll change my vote. Who knows?

-- Sat Aug 11, 2012 9:38 pm --

This topic has been mentioned on The U.S.S. Response.
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, Wooton! When will Installment 4 be out?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, Wooton! When will Installment 4 be out?
It will be out by the end of day today unless I get banned from the computer or fall of a cliff or die or something.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Goody goody gumdrops!
Nothing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Watch you go to a beach with extremely high cliffs. :D
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I will Old Judge. I mean it's not like I'll just be walking and then fall of a cliiiiiiiiiiiif *splat*
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I know CPR! Not really.
Nothing.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

INSTALMENT 4 IS OUT
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

It was totally awesome!
Nothing.
Wretched Sinner