The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Twists and Turns Website

Today I opened a website called Twists and Turns. Thanks to Wooton Bassett for designing the awesome logo and for posting my site's link on his blog. Anyway, my link is on the bottom of my post. My website already has a home page, blog, and a Features page. There's a feature on there I don't think any Odyssey site's done before. I think you guys will like it.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Today I opened a website called Twists and Turns. Thanks to Wooton Bassett for designing the awesome logo and for posting my site's link on his blog. Anyway, my link is on the bottom of my post. My website already has a home page, blog, and a Features page. There's a feature on there I don't think any Odyssey site's done before. I think you guys will like it.
It is one of my favourite aio blogs.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I LOVE it!! Great Job Old Judge! :D
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Wow, you've made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook or twitter, so I will have to share my thoughts here. I found it interesting that your writing style and and website design are very similar. You have a passion for AiO that you express in a clear way. You are easy to follow, and have many good ideas. I would say the same thing for your website. I have seen many websites, some of them related to AiO, that are too cluttered. They try to fit too many things on the screen, and the result is that you cannot enjoy any of them. Your website organization is very simple, and I like it that way. The colors you chose attract the eye without distracting or clashing. Overall, I give you four stars, the same as the others. I would have given you 5, but you didn't have anything about blackaard (merely jesting- this is the real reason) but that would have meant that there was no room for improvement, which there is, especially because you are just getting started. I am looking forward to your trivia!

T.S. (myself)
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

T.S. (myself) wrote:Wow, you've made a lot of progress. Unfortunately, I am not on Facebook or twitter, so I will have to share my thoughts here. I found it interesting that your writing style and and website design are very similar. You have a passion for AiO that you express in a clear way. You are easy to follow, and have many good ideas. I would say the same thing for your website. I have seen many websites, some of them related to AiO, that are too cluttered. They try to fit too many things on the screen, and the result is that you cannot enjoy any of them. Your website organization is very simple, and I like it that way. The colors you chose attract the eye without distracting or clashing. Overall, I give you four stars, the same as the others. I would have given you 5, but you didn't have anything about blackaard (merely jesting- this is the real reason) but that would have meant that there was no room for improvement, which there is, especially because you are just getting started. I am looking forward to your trivia!

T.S. (myself)

Yes. That is the exact same for me too.
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Yeah Dude its awesome!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hello there, everyone. As a few of you know, I started a website for Odyssey last week. Today I began a trivia column, but it only has seven trivia facts. So this is where you come in! Any pieces of trivia you have, post them on this topic, along with what episode and album they appeared in, and there's a good chance they'll make it on my site!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Hello there, everyone. As a few of you know, I started a website for Odyssey last week. Today I began a trivia column, but it only has seven trivia facts. So this is where you come in! Any pieces of trivia you have, post them on this topic, along with what episode and album they appeared in, and there's a good chance they'll make it on my site!
Dr. Blackgaard has a cat named Sasha - Waylaid in the Windy City
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

Ummm whit works at whits end ?.............................JUST KIDDING !

Jason Earls (hes on Hannah Montana and Kicking It) was Vince in the episdoe Target of the Week album Take It From the Top
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Connie wasn't a Christian till the Episode...(Connie)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Labyrinth was the first episode featuring Dale Jacobs since Album 32.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

ATTENTION, EVERYBODY!!!!!!!! There is a very interesting post today, plus if you are a fan of the Boredom Buster Podcast, you will REALLY want to check it out!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

The goof of Whit purchasing the land around Whit's End in Recollections, but declaring he didn't in The Curse.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Attention, Soda Shoppers! I need your help with my website! If you haven't read today's news, I'll tell you. I'm making a new feature called The Coutroom where I'll put my opinions on ANYTHING Odyssey. Just post it here. Thanks a bunch!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

I think Katrina and Eugene should be allowed to have Children even if they have to adopt! People it's Focus on The Family there is only 1 family that is Active in Odyssey that is a Huge Problem as others have said AIO used to have around 10 active families at once!
(Hope this doesn't seem harsh) I'm glad to help!
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

What do you think about Richard Maxwell? Is he overrated or underrated? Do you think he should come back.
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Talk about Betsy the Bumblebee!!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: please
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

I just reviewed TNT on my blog!!! Check it out.
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

It's a great blog! I really love it! It's inspired me to create my own, finally! More details on my site when I actually get it finished. :lol:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Don't forget the wood sprites!

Seriously, maybe you should include something on the tighter knit of kids. The Odyssey Scoop featured something on this. You get a better picture of who is friends with who, and get the general feeling of a small town. However, I think that this also takes away from the more free feeling of the old Odyssey, when kids seemed less restricted by protocol, but had more time with family. Anyway, maybe you could include an article on the pluses and minuses of their decision. Thanks for including my trivia bit!