The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

CreativeThinker101 wrote:
C-guy wrote:
The Old Judge wrote:Just out of curiosity, have you checked Twists and Turns before, C-guy?
Yes, in fact I have. It's pretty good!
Yeah, it's great! I'll be reviewing it along with The Unofficial AIO Blog on my website on Thursday.
Really? Awesome!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Yep, I just posted about it on my latest article. I'm trying to review a lot of the newer AIO websites. I already did Boredom Buster so I figured I should do TNT and UAIOB. I might do Down Odyssey Lane once JoyfulG has enough stuff on it. (hint, hint, JoyfulG. No pressure!)

I just posted the review. Check it out!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hey, guys, I have a new post up, if any of you care.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Hey, guys, I have a new post up, if any of you care.
uhh no not really. JUST JOKING! I love your posts! Just read it. Great post.
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Thanks, Old Judge! I looked at it, and the new Courtroom. You are seriously going to make me wait two weeks for the special article?! :(
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

If anybody cares, tomorrow, along with the news, I asked David Griffin about his new radio drama Edwin and the Orbs. I will have all the information he told me on there, and some other interesting pieces of news. If any of you care. ("Any of you" means Suzylou and T.S., the two people who actually still care about my website.)
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:If anybody cares, tomorrow, along with the news, I asked David Griffin about his new radio drama Edwin and the Orbs. I will have all the information he told me on there, and some other interesting pieces of news. If any of you care. ("Any of you" means Suzylou and T.S., the two people who actually still care about my website.)
Why do you keep saying that? Lots of people read your website! Have you seen the number of visits?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

What do you mean "number of visits"?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:If anybody cares, tomorrow, along with the news, I asked David Griffin about his new radio drama Edwin and the Orbs. I will have all the information he told me on there, and some other interesting pieces of news. If any of you care. ("Any of you" means Suzylou and T.S., the two people who actually still care about my website.)
YAY!!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Oh,Hannah, there'll be something I think you'll like in today's post, and it's not the Edwin and the Orbs information. Also, have you even been checking TNT?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Oh,Hannah, there'll be something I think you'll like in today's post, and it's not the Edwin and the Orbs information. Also, have you even been checking TNT?
I try to remember.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:What do you mean "number of visits"?
You know, how many views. I'm sure you can access how many views you have. My blog has over a thousand.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I don't have one of those.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

Old Judge I'm head over heals!! I've been reloading the page for 2 minutes! LOL!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Are you serious? It will be a while, and I'm trying to wait till Abby and Mandie's Episode 5 to come out so I can report that.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Are you serious? It will be a while, and I'm trying to wait till Abby and Mandie's Episode 5 to come out so I can report that.
Yes really... Ok I understand. Guess I'm just a little nervous..
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Did you guys like that post?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Did you guys like that post?
I LOVED IT!!! Thank you so much for the review!
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

The Old Judge wrote:Did you guys like that post?
Probably my favorite post EVER on TNT. It was jam-packed with fascinating news, and you presented it in a way that leaves all other AIO news reporters in awe. A fabulous anniversary post that made me hungry for more. I can't believe we won't get another post from you for so long!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, guys, a new post is up. It covers all that I missed this week.