The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

Joy
Raspberry Ripple

What do ya think about Whit's weight, height, facial hair, pose, and clothes. Same for Conny, Penny, Wooton, and Eugene.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

JoyfulG wrote:What do ya think about Whit's weight, height, facial hair, pose, and clothes. Same for Conny, Penny, Wooton, and Eugene.
That is interesting idea!
Why do nothing when you can Dance?
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

JoyfulG wrote:It's a great blog! I really love it! It's inspired me to create my own, finally! More details on my site when I actually get it finished. :lol:
It inspired me too! (But I haven't gotten it yet..)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

Hey Old Judge, have you checked out my review for TNT yet? It is on my blog.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Yes, I have. Thanks for all the good things you said about my website. But nobody, except you and Fodo14 read it regularly. Also, since this is TNT-related, do you have anymore ideas about The Courtroom that I could write on there?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

The Old Judge wrote:Yes, I have. Thanks for all the good things you said about my website. But nobody, except you and Fodo14 read it regularly. Also, since this is TNT-related, do you have anymore ideas about The Courtroom that I could write on there?

Well you can write about how the characters have changed through the years and also how the show has. For example, in the first and second albums there were a lot of kids that play the main character of an episode, but then after that episode you never hear from them again. I hope you can get the Courtroom up soon.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

It'll be up on Saturday or Sunday.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I'll be looking forward to it...
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Yes, I have. Thanks for all the good things you said about my website. But nobody, except you and Fodo14 read it regularly. Also, since this is TNT-related, do you have anymore ideas about The Courtroom that I could write on there?
I read it a lot too:)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay. (Restart comment)....Nobody except for you, Fodo and Hannah read my website.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Okay. (Restart comment)....Nobody except for you, Fodo and Hannah read my website.
Sorry if I seemed rude. I know with my personal blog I have 1 person who reads it. I love your site and look you inspired me and joyfulg to our own sites!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Hannah, you didn't seem rude to me at all. Trust me, if you were rude to me, I'd tell you, but you weren't so it's fine.
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:Hannah, you didn't seem rude to me at all. Trust me, if you were rude to me, I'd tell you, but you weren't so it's fine.
Good!
Joy
Raspberry Ripple

Are you kidding? I love your blog, and it's my favorite AIO fansite out there! You have a great insite, and it's very interesting!
Katrina Meltsner
Cookies & Creme

HannahJ. wrote:I LOVE it!! Great Job Old Judge! :D

Yeah great job I love it too.
Katerina Meltsner
I'm a member of the doll lover's club.
I'm a member of the SS sister's club.
I'm a member of the Modest Cheerleaders Club
I'm a member of the Superheroes club
Emily is ANNOYING
"Eugene, we missed our own wedding''
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

The Courtroom is out now!!!!!!
HannahJ.
Mocha Jamocha

The Old Judge wrote:The Courtroom is out now!!!!!!
That's awesome!
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

I read it too! (not every day, but I've read all your posts and all the trivia) The thing is, I am a quick reader, (though I haven't learned speed-reading yet), so I go through a lot of material in a day.

I've taken a look at the Courtroom. It was a great idea, and it has a clever name. You have a very nice style of writing. My only warning would be to be careful with Penny and Wooton, someone might start a riot over such a controversial subject. ;)
fodo14
Raspberry Ripple

T.S. (myself) wrote:I read it too! (not every day, but I've read all your posts and all the trivia) The thing is, I am a quick reader, (though I haven't learned speed-reading yet), so I go through a lot of material in a day.

I've taken a look at the Courtroom. It was a great idea, and it has a clever name. You have a very nice style of writing. My only warning would be to be careful with Penny and Wooton, someone might start a riot over such a controversial subject. ;)
RIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :? :? :? :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

See? It's happening already. :o ;)