The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Wooton Bassett wrote:Hey Old Judge, could you use this updated picture of me for your cast and crew page. Thanks.
'Sup, handsome? At least your smiling...
Wretched Sinner
Lemon Meringue

suzylou wrote:
Wooton Bassett wrote:Hey Old Judge, could you use this updated picture of me for your cast and crew page. Thanks.
'Sup, handsome? At least your smiling...
I'm always smiling
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Ima copy Wooton and post me and Ally's picture for Cast and Crew: Take Two, since apparently you can't send pictures via PM.
Attachments
joshally.JPEG
joshally.JPEG (1.07 MiB) Viewed 6934 times
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thanks, Josh. Hey, when you guys' next post, and do you have any ideas for The Courtroom?
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

I have an idea for it, do it on how Emily stinks!
Nothing.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

No, he should not do one on how Emily stinks. Anyhow, would you be up for an interview by me for the Unofficial AIO blog some time, Old Judge?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I would love that, Suzylou.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Do one on what happened to Hand Up or what happened between Album 50 and Album 53 for Jason...'cause no one's explained to me how he went from retirement to fake Stiletto. Oh, and you could do one about how Emily...is Emily! Or how characters' personalities change as their voice actors get replaced (See: Katrina, Whit, Aubrey...)
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you, Whittaker96. Because of you, there will be another Courtroom in a couple of weeks.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

A couple of WEEKS? Why weeks?
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

That's what I'm wondering. We want that Courtroom now, TOJ! Give it to us NOW!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

Wow Old Judge, you have some impatient fans. INCLUDING ME...COURTROOM NOW!!!!! IF YOU'RE TOO BUSY, ASK SIMON JONES TO DO ONE FOR YOU!!! Haha, what did you decide on for your topic?

The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

I'm going to do it on how Jason went from being dead to the fake Stiletto. This will be interesting..... :?
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

Great! That'll be awesome! But give it to me NOW! Yes, you do have impatient fans! I WANT THE COURTROOM NOW! AUGH!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

ATTENTION, EVERYONE! As I will not be sending out a TNT Insider post this time. (Sorry, guys.) The new post is up, and quite a bit of news, and revisions to the site, have been done, as well. You can check that out by clicking here.
Suzy Lou Foolish
Peanut Butter Cup

Thanks for letting us know! Will you be updating us about new future posts' through this topic now?
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, everybody, there's a SUPER SPECIAL post out today: The Battle of the Message Boards!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

It was awesome! But S.S. is awesomer!
Nothing.
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

I loved your post, TOJ! I liked your insights on the various MB's. And yes, TNT's performance in the Webstrers was disappointing. I actually voted in my own poll and voted for TNT for Best Website. I believe that since The Odyssey Scoop is bigger and has been around longer and is more well-known, it won out. But I still love your site, and I can't wait for future posts and Courtrooms!
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

When are you gonna do another post?
Nothing.