The Twists and Turns Website

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!

How Would You Rate Twists and Turns?

5 Stars
38%
4 Stars
42%
3 Stars
8%
2 Stars
No votes
1 Star
No votes
No Stars
12%

Total votes: 26

Tea Ess
Pineapple Whip

Whittifer! How have you been? I was almost ready to add you to the missing users list!

I am looking forward to a new post, Old Judge! Thank you!
"Happy Birthday to Hot Leaf Water Ess!" - Belle
whittaker96
Caramel Crunch

TnT! TnT! We want TnT! Well, a new post on TnT! That's TnT!
Come take a humorous, modern look at Odyssey, reviewing, discovering, and applying w/ Out of Control in Odyssey and Candid KOnversations! Join the odyssey to find the real Odyssey.

http://odysseyoutofcontrol.blogspot.com/
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Old Judge? When are you gonna do another post?
Nothing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

A new Courtroom is out. Expect a new post later today.
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
Samantha14
Mint Chocolate Chip

I just read it! It was really good! I look forward to more! I've been following your site for a long time now. Great job. :)
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

New post is out now! More still coming!
Do you think you know music? Guess the hints at the end of each of my posts in A Musical Journey. (The name's a link. You can click it.)
ArnoldtheRubberDucky
Butter Pecan

YOU. HAVE. RETURNED! Thank the almighty God! I was so surprised when I saw this post. In truth, I didn't think you would ever come back. But anyway, fantastic job! I loved the new Courtroom, and I'm eager for more!
Sir Arnold, Knight of the Order of Augustine, Debate Vampire
Mr. Yorp wrote:You don't need a degree to shovel manure.
Whittifer
Raspberry Ripple

Hello? What happened to TnT?!
Nothing.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Okay, guys, new post. Enjoy. Fodo, Valiant, Whittaker96, you'll all really like it.
Jason
Cookies & Creme

Yes! you've returned!!!!!
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Honey, I'm home again! A new TNT post is out now, along with probably my best Courtroom yet. If you stuck with me, thank you, and maybe this will reward you.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

That was dee-lightful!
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Thank you, PF. For those that do not know, I posted a pretty meaty update on December 23, but because no one had responded to my former post, I could not say anything about it. Although I did send a PM about it to every member......Hm.
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Great Courtroom, TOJ. This is a topic that I've thought about before, and this is what I've come up with so far:

If I remember correctly, in the episode Cousin Albert (Album 9), Lucy mentions having a couple of years left in middle school (it's either a couple, or one more year). In Album 4: FUN-damentals, specifically the episode Choices, Lucy is heard talking to her father. In Album 5: Daring Deeds, Sinister Schemes, Hal Cunningham is still alive. Now, since Lucy was 9 when her father died, we can assume she is 8 or 9 in Album 5, and around 12 or 13 in Album 9.

But your article just ruined that whole thing :roll: I give up.
Last edited by SirWhit on Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Is this meant to be in this topic?
SirWhit
Banana Fudge

Yeah, I was just typing out my semi-formed theory on Odyssey Time, but I forgot to write some of it.
The Old Judge
Mint Chocolate Chip

Now that you edited the post, I understand. Odyssey Time is very hard to comprehend. I hope my article made sense.
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

It certainly made sense to me. That's what I like about your court rooms. They're logical, informed, simple, and comprehensive.
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury