The AIOFansite

All the cool kids on the block are making AIO websites, here's the place to check them out!
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

The AIOFansite

http://www.aiofansite.blogspot.com
The site is geared to bring the latest news, and coolest actor interviews!
Pound Foolish
Coffee Biscotti

This is terrific work, I'm always excited to see a new AIO site go up.

You seem to have a great deal of variety. It's also excited to see you interviewed Shona, I'm a fan. You have a quite good voice for interviewing, incidentally.

My only suggestions: You say "yeah." A lot. I'm sure you're already aware of this, so you simply need to fix it. If you can't come up with an actual response to what an interviewee says (perhaps a follow up question) even something enthusiastic like "absolutely!" would be better than yeah. it'll make your interviews my intestting and your guests comfortable.

And is there any way you could make the recordings louder? It's hard to hear what the interviewee is saying.

Overall, extremely good work and i'll be back.

PS, I can't help noticing I'm the only one to comment on here. Am I the only one who cares about Odyssian blogs anymore?
“I absolutely demand of you and everyone I know that they be widely read in every [censored] field there is: in every religion and every art form and don’t tell me you haven’t got time! There’s plenty of time.”~ Ray Bradbury
Jamesobie
Caramel Crunch

No, you are not. I care a ton, and that is why I created the AIOFansite. Thanks for your support and advice.